Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:01 am

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done every 24 hours, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!


Flat open, so any gap will be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bear Flag to me, so might continue down from here with 100% Measured Move target at ES 1397.

1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 43515
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby noob » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 am

Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done every 24 hours, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!


Flat open, so any gap will be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bear Flag to me, so might continue down from here with 100% Measured Move target at ES 1397.

1.png


Cobra, Morning. You said the pull back looks too big to be a bull flag?
noob
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby jynmax » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 am

VOTED
User avatar
jynmax
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 am

noob wrote:
Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done every 24 hours, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!


Flat open, so any gap will be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bear Flag to me, so might continue down from here with 100% Measured Move target at ES 1397.

The attachment 1.png is no longer available


Cobra, Morning. You said the pull back looks too big to be a bull flag?


Now I said BEAR FLAG. This is a different flag.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 43515
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby champix » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:17 am

GM,
Crude is tanking... if 105.40 do not hold, I am watching 104.90 then 104 today.
Good luck
Attachments
Crude-30min-Mar-28th.jpg
User avatar
champix
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 am
Location: PARIS

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby stucap » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:18 am

Bears will need some volume off the gun to stretch the range down or else this bear flag will last until it turns bullish....

Likely to see LOD by 10:30-11:00am. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Things are already looking grim for bears with a BOING off of VWAP -2 STD at about 9am. Silly bears just get too greedy! Bulls will touch VWAP (mid) or VWAP +2STD now before we make any attempts at downside.
Attachments
2012-03-28-TOS_CHARTSboing.png
Last edited by stucap on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
stucap
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby johnnywa » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 am

Cobra 1397 bounce 1387-90 by Friday ?
johnnywa
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 am

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby noob » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 am

Cobra wrote:
noob wrote:
Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done every 24 hours, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!


Flat open, so any gap will be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bear Flag to me, so might continue down from here with 100% Measured Move target at ES 1397.

1.png


Cobra, Morning. You said the pull back looks too big to be a bull flag?


Now I said BEAR FLAG. This is a different flag.


Thanks, it seems my second sentence got deleted accidentally, what I meant to ask is at what time it stopped being a bull flag?
On es the low was 1380, high was 1420, so 1405 still seems bull flaggy to me. Sorry about the confusion.
noob
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby tomsky » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:22 am

I've found something very interesting and want to share. It isn't my work, unfortunately, i just processed it. Somebody posted a comment on a blog the attached chart (first one). He has constructed a composite cycle of Jup-Sat-Uran that shows an April 2013 peak and late October 2015 low. What i found is that it predicts quite well the market moves, as u can see in the second chart, based on his work and compared with djia (9 days bar or aprox 2 weeks - for scale purposes, freestockchart didn't provide much room here). There were periods when it didn't worked as is it was supposed (2004-2006 period, see the red lines, in 2004 the market was supposed to rise but it was in range mostly and in 2005 was due for a correction which didn't came) or when highs and lows were a few bars apart (orange lines), but apart from that did a marvelous job.
From what i can see, in short term we'll have a small pulback probably in april but will be a buy opportunity (blue lines) with a top towards 3rd quarter. What i'm most interested in is that from 2013 till 2015 we are due for a corection (another recession?). It can be as the one from 2000s, in range, overlapping and shallow, or a brutal as in 2007-2009
If Cobra will allow it, i'll post the link where the author post it, but for now i'll show only his comments:
Anonymous
Feb 21, 2012 06:55 PM
I have used the Seasonal Chain Relative method to calculate a composite cycle for the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) using the heliocentric longitudes of Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus using daily data from inception in 1896. If the out of sample turning points faithfully follow the composite cycle, we can expect an initial top in late August 2012 followed by a double top in April 2013 and an eventual bottom in late October 2015.Some points to keep in mind, is that I averaged returns for corresponding positions of Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus. In other words, I have not weighted the returns. Also, I used the arithmetic mean instead of the median when calculating the composite curve using the Seasonal Chain Relative method. Note, the curve can be used only to observe turning points but not to forecast the extent of moves because it does not contain the trend.

Anonymous
Mar 6, 2012 04:19 PM
To follow up on my Seasonal Chain Relative post, DJIA topped as per the model on 2/29. If the model holds, the correction won't be very deep and should bottom on 3/22 and then move up to 4/24 at which time a larger correction will unfold.
Attachments
djia-Ju-Sa-Ur.gif
Original chart
djia-Ju-Sa-Ur composite.png
Cylce compared with DJIA
The hardest thing to see is what is in front of your eyes.
Trading is the most dangerous human endeavor, short of war.
User avatar
tomsky
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 am
Location: EU

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:28 am

johnnywa wrote:Cobra 1397 bounce 1387-90 by Friday ?


no idea.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 43515
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 am

noob wrote:
Cobra wrote:
noob wrote:
Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done every 24 hours, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!


Flat open, so any gap will be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bear Flag to me, so might continue down from here with 100% Measured Move target at ES 1397.

1.png


Cobra, Morning. You said the pull back looks too big to be a bull flag?


Now I said BEAR FLAG. This is a different flag.


Thanks, it seems my second sentence got deleted accidentally, what I meant to ask is at what time it stopped being a bull flag?
On es the low was 1380, high was 1420, so 1405 still seems bull flaggy to me. Sorry about the confusion.


Yes on ES, I agree looks like a bull flag on a big scale.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 43515
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:31 am

the open. normally should go like this, it's 2 legged down, but again, NORMALLY.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 43515
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 am

aapl jump above the up trend line, so it's strong.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 43515
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Al_Dente » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 am

User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 22351
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Petsamo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 am

Some big guy pressed the panic sell button
Twitter @jackwag0n
User avatar
Petsamo
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby stucap » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 am

Petsamo wrote:Some big guy pressed the panic sell button


yeah someone got really pissed off.....thank you to that someone.
stucap
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Petsamo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:50 am

Let's not do any buying until mid-day. I don't wanna buy until then
Twitter @jackwag0n
User avatar
Petsamo
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby noob » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:53 am

Cobra wrote:the open. normally should go like this, it's 2 legged down, but again, NORMALLY.


I thought morning dip is a buy, not valid any more? Thanks.
noob
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby KeiZai » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 am

One eye on LNKD after yesterdays shooting star and second on senorita tvixie :D wish me good luck :geek:
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
User avatar
KeiZai
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 pm
Location: EUROPE

Re: 03/28/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Richarab » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:57 am

how about natural gas?
gold?
thoughts?
I like NG - it cannot possibly go lower can it?
User avatar
Richarab
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Next

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests