not closed yet --- BOING!!!!

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day :lol:

thanks
lol'd that too
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 04/02/2012 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

well, guess that's it for today. not a good close for a strong trend day. I need dig a little before calling tomorrow. thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
uempel

Post by uempel »

Super close for those who are short...
34.png
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Cobra wrote:some supports here.
I had lunch once with Larry Williams and he said when confused, he said he stands back 10 feet and opens his eyes and the direction should be his first thought. To me, doing that, it looks down. (I'll get new reading glasses in the morning).
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

uempel wrote:Super close for those who are short...
34.png
I made a prediction like that once to about 10 guys on a trading desk that the mkt had just done what was needed to crucify the bulls. Laughed at and mocked, by the end of the week they wanted to know how I had stated that. In that case it was an a-b-c up to fib numbers after a dip and the professionals sold all day.

Markets trade to where volume will trade. Where will the volume be? I don't see it up here unless it is 99% Uncle Fed.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
gappy

Post by gappy »

In dslv @ 29.10. Hoping for some dollar strength tomorrow.
uempel

Post by uempel »

This system shows a sell signal ...

(reliability is questionable :o )
35.png
Ed02

Post by Ed02 »

SWalsh wrote:
Cobra wrote:some supports here.
I had lunch once with Larry Williams and he said when confused, he said he stands back 10 feet and opens his eyes and the direction should be his first thought. To me, doing that, it looks down. (I'll get new reading glasses in the morning).

Thanks for the kind reminder.
Took half call pos off the table.
Still feel there is some more legs up, but do agree there appears to be some weakness in the morning, which should be a BTFD setup still.
uempel

Post by uempel »

SWalsh wrote:
uempel wrote:Super close for those who are short...
34.png
I made a prediction like that once to about 10 guys on a trading desk that the mkt had just done what was needed to crucify the bulls. Laughed at and mocked, by the end of the week they wanted to know how I had stated that. In that case it was an a-b-c up to fib numbers after a dip and the professionals sold all day.

Markets trade to where volume will trade. Where will the volume be? I don't see it up here unless it is 99% Uncle Fed.
SWalsh, I was just pulling Cobra's leg - he didn't like the close. I've been planning to short the 1417/22 since 1400 was broken many days ago. As to my statistics this should work. Not sure if it's going to be a great trade, but most of my trades do show a profit, as I tend to adjust the stoploss continuously...
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Apple in the after hours...
Attachments
aapl ah 4 2.png
OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

Kena, I appreciate your posting that chart. However, although you've drawn a wedge, I don't see any compelling reason to draw the top line where you've drawn it. The leftmost side could start anywhere, and only touches one point on the whole top of the wedge. It could just as easily be drawn as a parallel channel. I think you may be succumbing to the urge to draw the pattern that you wish to see. Two touch points do not make a trendline, and especially in this case, where the leftmost touch point could be anywhere on the zigzag down where you've drawn it. Do you have something to point out why it should be where you've drawn it that I'm missing?
KENA wrote:It will becoming to an end soon..Any bets which way???
sc-4.png
:mrgreen:
bushwaffle

Post by bushwaffle »

OverUnder wrote:Kena, I appreciate your posting that chart. However, although you've drawn a wedge, I don't see any compelling reason to draw the top line where you've drawn it. The leftmost side could start anywhere, and only touches one point on the whole top of the wedge. It could just as easily be drawn as a parallel channel. I think you may be succumbing to the urge to draw the pattern that you wish to see. Two touch points do not make a trendline, and especially in this case, where the leftmost touch point could be anywhere on the zigzag down where you've drawn it. Do you have something to point out why it should be where you've drawn it that I'm missing?
KENA wrote:It will becoming to an end soon..Any bets which way???
sc-4.png
:mrgreen:
Overunder, I'll have to agree with you on this one too. I don't see a basis for the upper line. It may play out...but I think it would just be coincidence.
shumushu

Post by shumushu »

I think the market is gonna make new highs again this week. A consolidation above 1411 is bullish. My market review today.. Also check out XLF and Dow, it needs a confirmation. Its right now in a consolidation pattern/bull flag. I think its a good setup breaking above the high on XLF.
Attachments
xlf_bull_flag.png
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Let the games begin again. It looked like UVXY and TVIX were tracking together last week. It looks like the premium is on again now. Let the evil games begin again. It looks like the trigger is being pulled near the close. :twisted: :evil: http://seekingalpha.com/article/474041- ... urce=yahoo
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.