Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

04/03/2012 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

04/03/2012 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done every 24 hours, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!

If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp, thanks!

I feel a little bit uncomfortable today, so may not comment a lot. Usually after a big up day the next day tends to be a small range day anyway.

Small gap down, within yesterday's range, so the gap might be filled.

The Global ES has another overlap so it doesn't look the current rally is something that would bring us to the Galaxy far far away. The feeling is could be another try on the new high though. If such an attempt cannot make a decisive new high or even lower high then the rally is over. So let's wait and see.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
johnnywa

Re: 04/03/2012 Live Update

Post by johnnywa »

1425-28 high then correct down 1405 to start last leg up.Maybe not enough energy to get that high... :?: :?:
Ed02

Post by Ed02 »

Cobra, could you please comment on what is the statistics for FOMC releasing Days? Thx.
noob

Post by noob »

Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done every 24 hours, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!

If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp, thanks!

I feel a little bit uncomfortable today, so may not comment a lot. Usually after a big up day the next day tends to be a small range day anyway.

The Global ES has another overlap so it doesn't look the current rally is something that would bring us to the Galaxy far far away. The feeling is could be another try on the new high though. If such an attempt cannot make a decisive new high or even lower high then the rally is over. So let's wait and see.
The most important thing is the feel better soon!
stucap

Post by stucap »

AAPL up big pre-market. This market ain't going down until we pop that bubble.
johnnywa

Post by johnnywa »

Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done every 24 hours, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!

Cobra milestone...10000 posts by tomorrow 8-)
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Ed02 wrote:Cobra, could you please comment on what is the statistics for FOMC releasing Days? Thx.
You mean FOMC minutes? No statistics.

Xian

Post by Xian »

Good morning Cobra,

I'd be interested to know if there if there's any statistics regarding the Monday after Easter.

Thanks very much in advance!
jimme

Post by jimme »

GM All,

Yesterday I had to do manual labor and a day job. I sold POT and SLV during the day for the first time ever from my cellphone. As the Master, I feel VERY uncomfortable here being long and have a plan today to buy some MOS puts around $56. I think if the RUT shows any weakness this week, it will spill over into the rest. GLTA jimme
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

the open.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Xian wrote:Good morning Cobra,

I'd be interested to know if there if there's any statistics regarding the Monday after Easter.

go to main site, under seasonality menu, check holiday seasonality.

knurbs

Post by knurbs »

stucap wrote:AAPL up big pre-market. This market ain't going down until we pop that bubble.

Just curious why you feel it's a bubble? Seem's like the P/E is very reasonable compared to some other companies. It's a very dangerous stock to short (believe me I tried many times and got burned). In addition to the lower P/E than their competitors they also have a recurring revenue stream on every product they sell via the App store. This far outweigh's the value of selling the hardware in my opinion. I'm afraid If Apple did a 2/1 split you would see this thing take off much higher.
Knurbs
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Is there a holiday on April 6? Settlement day is April 9 if you trade today. Image
Twitter @jackwag0n
dumamay

Post by dumamay »

Petsamo wrote:Is there a holiday on April 6? Settlement day is April 9 if you trade today. Image
Good Friday. Market closed.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

dumamay wrote:
Petsamo wrote:Is there a holiday on April 6? Settlement day is April 9 if you trade today. Image
Good Friday. Market closed.
OK thanks. It's been a while since I went to church. Image
Twitter @jackwag0n
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

johnnywa

Post by johnnywa »

If reading right,seasonality is strong going into Good Friday
Xian

Post by Xian »

Cobra wrote:
Xian wrote:Good morning Cobra,

go to main site, under seasonality menu, check holiday seasonality.
Thanks!
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

SPY leads down, not QQQ nor IWM, so might nothing serious.
Attachments
1.png

Harapa

Post by Harapa »

Only for today, Per DeMark: short at L1, price target L2, or short at H2, price target not defined
Attachments
Today's PR.png
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.