Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

04/04/2011 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 04/04/2011 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

KENA wrote:Cobra..Yes speed is a lot better now.
I don't know what's going on, this suppose to be a very powerful server. but seems worse than our old server. :(

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

So who's placing bets for a gap up tomorrow?
Twitter @jackwag0n
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

a little bit later after I drew the chart. it's another ascending triangle, look like we'll close strong?
Attachments
1.png

MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Petsamo wrote:So who's placing bets for a gap up tomorrow?
I say a flush down; 20 points.

Why not.
Kos

Post by Kos »

Cobra wrote:
Kos wrote:Cobra,
I don't know if anybody has asked this question before. What is the price that we need to see to confirm that the 6.5% correction is on progress
check last night report. the big picture evil plan, there's a red cycle there representing the adjust point.

Cobra, I saw the red cycle is above current price. I meant to say if we never go back up and just continue to drop then what price should we see broken to say the 6.5% progress is on progress off 1422
rightonmoney

Post by rightonmoney »

Cobra wrote:speed is slow, so I have to limit 10 posts per page. maybe the server needs reboot now. :(

You have crushed my system. I have to reboot.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, guess that's it for today. need dig a little for tomorrow. seasonality is bullish though. thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Kos wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Kos wrote:Cobra,
I don't know if anybody has asked this question before. What is the price that we need to see to confirm that the 6.5% correction is on progress
check last night report. the big picture evil plan, there's a red cycle there representing the adjust point.

Cobra, I saw the red cycle is above current price. I meant to say if we never go back up and just continue to drop then what price should we see broken to say the 6.5% progress is on progress off 1422
we'll go up. otherwise watch Mar 23 lows, maybe breakout there would be bad?

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

hmm, indeed not strong close. I should have insisted this.
Attachments
1.png

MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Cobra wrote:hmm, indeed not strong close. I should have insisted this.
So does that change your outlook for tomorrow?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

MrMiyagi wrote:
Cobra wrote:hmm, indeed not strong close. I should have insisted this.
So does that change your outlook for tomorrow?
I have no outlook for tomorrow yet. :lol:

SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

I could easily be wrong, "BUT" this is what a bloodbath can come from:
Attachments
2012-04-04_1559.png
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Does anyone here see visions? A B-17 Flying Fortress just landed in my yard and this guy got out!
Attachments
Robert_Lansing2.png
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

SWalsh wrote:Does anyone here see visions? A B-17 Flying Fortress just landed in my yard and this guy got out!

Nice. We are weakening.
Take a look at this chart. Any conspiracies here? I got out at 10:28. Maybe I crossed the cats path. :x
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
pidge66

Post by pidge66 »

2nd sell signal of the year? Also, VXX looks ready for Al Brooks' reversal...

http://goo.gl/4eGLw
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

uempel wrote: Petsamo, I don't trade solely on these signals, use them when I'm expecting a move or when the market is boring... By the way, for short term DTs Al_Dente's systems are very helpful and give an indication of the direction.
When the BBs narrow on a 15 minute chart and are "pinched", if anyone can figure a way to guess the next day's highly likely gap I'd love to look at there work. Nothing strikes me as saying up or down. And options can go up 300-400% on the opening or down 70% if wrong.

EDIT: I think I forgot to hit the finial "submit" and will post this again Thursday.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

xfradnex wrote:
SWalsh wrote:Does anyone here see visions? A B-17 Flying Fortress just landed in my yard and this guy got out!

Nice. We are weakening.
Take a look at this chart. Any conspiracies here? I got out at 10:28. Maybe I crossed the cats path. :x
I was once told it is not paranoia when you know they are out to get you.

The economies of the world are an illusion. The question is how close they have us to Argentina. Marc Faber was interviewed today stating how awful this was to not let those fail and be replaced by stronger entities back in 2008-2009. Bush is surely to be blamed by not screaming at Paulson when TARP changed in 48 hours. But his buds were bailed out. This (use your own adjective) is a plague on our nation. And if re-elected, everyone who votes for him can watch the LA Riots on steroids by the time his tenure is over and accept the blame....if his rule (the term used by his little Maoist Valerie Jarret) ends at all.

If anyone has not yet read "The Quiet Coup" in the Atlantic Monthly (online) as well as Solzhenitsyn's scathing of the US in 1978 as he addressed Harvard graduates (also online) they should do so. He told us how our immorality will grow, stating we have lawyers who use all laws to say their clients didn't technically break any laws, and that's all that is needed to claim they are law-abiding. He knew the Soviets had been working on removing any standard of morality in America and that things would implode once that was accomplished. Long ago that goal was achieved. And now the immoral thugs of the 60s are building their own Brown Shirts just as The One predicted he would with a civilian security force. That they manipulate this mkt is a given. Yet some deny it saying the Fed is prohibited from trading. Yeah, and in the 1920s they poured money out to bankers to keep the ball rolling so technically, they didn't trade, they only instructed. Bernanke is hailed as a hero? He should be tarred, feathered, and shackled for his crimes. I pray we never see anarchy. But what was once unthinkable in America is an unknown event away. There isn't a person I know who is not pissed-off at this government and wants accountability. They will never see it. They'll see the inside of a cell for bitching too much first.

Are there any bears left to rape? For if not, they will rape the bulls. If one reads, "Confessions of an Economic Hit man" and sees just how America raped nations, the logical conclusion is that we have no nations left to steal from, so the retrovirus is upon us.
We are ruled by punks who, as Professor William Black, who prosecuted the S&L scandal, commit the greatest financial crimes in history. And the government-media complex runs cover for them. We are so screwed. May the swans arrive. The cleansing would be healthy.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

SWalsh wrote:
xfradnex wrote:

Nice. We are weakening.
I was once told it is not paranoia when you know they are out to get you.

The economies of the world are an illusion. The question is how close they have us to Argentina. Marc Faber was interviewed today stating how awful this was to not let those fail and be replaced by stronger entities back in 2008-2009. Bush is surely to be blamed by not screaming at Paulson when TARP changed in 48 hours. But his buds were bailed out. This (use your own adjective) is a plague on our nation. And if re-elected, everyone who votes for him can watch the LA Riots on steroids by the time his tenure is over and accept the blame....if his rule (the term used by his little Maoist Valerie Jarret) ends at all.

If anyone has not yet read "The Quiet Coup" in the Atlantic Monthly (online) as well as Solzhenitsyn's scathing of the US in 1978 as he addressed Harvard graduates (also online) they should do so. He told us how our immorality will grow, stating we have lawyers who use all laws to say their clients didn't technically break any laws, and that's all that is needed to claim they are law-abiding. He knew the Soviets had been working on removing any standard of morality in America and that things would implode once that was accomplished. Long ago that goal was achieved. And now the immoral thugs of the 60s are building their own Brown Shirts just as The One predicted he would with a civilian security force. That they manipulate this mkt is a given. Yet some deny it saying the Fed is prohibited from trading. Yeah, and in the 1920s they poured money out to bankers to keep the ball rolling so technically, they didn't trade, they only instructed. Bernanke is hailed as a hero? He should be tarred, feathered, and shackled for his crimes. I pray we never see anarchy. But what was once unthinkable in America is an unknown event away. There isn't a person I know who is not pissed-off at this government and wants accountability. They will never see it. They'll see the inside of a cell for bitching too much first.

Are there any bears left to rape? For if not, they will rape the bulls. If one reads, "Confessions of an Economic Hit man" and sees just how America raped nations, the logical conclusion is that we have no nations left to steal from, so the retrovirus is upon us.
We are ruled by punks who, as Professor William Black, who prosecuted the S&L scandal, commit the greatest financial crimes in history. And the government-media complex runs cover for them. We are so screwed. May the swans arrive. The cleansing would be healthy.
I was thinking HFTs, but, your explaination seems to work also.
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

xfradnex wrote:
I was thinking HFTs, but, your explaination seems to work also.
That HFTs could even exist, when the NYSE wants then regulated and some (former head Grasso) want them out speaks to a never before seen market corruption. They could bring down the house one day and get all the blame. And STILL nary a one would go to jail for more hardship placed on the back of the American people.