Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

04/11/2012 Live Update

Harapa

Re: 04/11/2012 Live Update

Post by Harapa »

MrMiyagi wrote:
Cobra wrote:my wild-est-est-est guess is might be more rebound tomorrow. the chart shows 100% measured move target, I don't think the/ target would be hit though.
You don't think full target hit or not even target attempt, difference between the two is seemingly large.
This may give you some comfort. The Buy (light blue line) is generated by a composite of Stochastic Oscillator. Seem to a have good track record except during the water fall decline of last year. Last signal came up this morning. Good Luck.
Attachments
iwm.png
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.
taggard

Post by taggard »

PS: could u post yr nymo proxy? thx[/quote]

i can send you the entire excel file--or try to post 1 screen shot--but i have no idea how to do either using cobra's site. if you can give me exact instructions i will try to post one chart out of the excel file--
taggard

Post by taggard »

[/quote]
wow this is interesting. i will mark it as quote of the day.
if i can choose, i still prefer long legged blonde. iq? i don't care.
somebody is saying appearance will go away, and iq always stays. well it's even worse and i will stick to my vote :D :D :D[/quote]

well. . .the point i am trying to get across is that neither appearance or iq is the issue.
you have to look into the eyes of the gal you want to mess with and see what is there.
it doesn't matter what she looks like--cute is fun--but in the end it's what is behind that--unless appearance is all that matters to one.

as far as aging--again it is specific to the gal. if you like great sex you will find often that it's not the cutest girl in the room who is the best in bed. if you like smarts often it is not the highest iq who thinks the best. in other words my point is to look behind what you are buying into--aging is very hard to do for both men and women--and it takes a very unusual person to continue to change in a fluid manner past the age of even 15-20 much less 45-60. i place huge value on this because i am 58--and even though it sounds crazy--the first 40-50 years are just set up for the last 40-50 years. so from where i sit the ideal place to peak is about 70-75 not 35-45.

in the context i was trying to speak about eg learning trading--it's about how good they trade over time--and how simple and natural their approach is.

i was not really trying to target your desired woman--but the tendency on this board of people to focus on that to the exclusion of the other stuff. eg what they can learn as opposed to the idea of surface appearance. As you move from the mundane to the exceptional--in all humans--the importance shift--because there is more to offer--and the whole thing gets judged slightly differently (like the difference between a lear jet and a pick up truck).

good luck both with the trades and the blonds
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Shifting the descending channel, looks like we never broke out today...but we did have an inside day, bullish harami candle...but they have given false signals in the past so we will have to see what tomorrow brings..
Attachments
spx ah 4 11.png
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Daneric is calling for a "potential" c wave up tomorrow as well....
Attachments
daneric 4 11.png
Harapa

Post by Harapa »

Few observations that support more upside than down side for TNA in the next few days:

Today marked day 8 of Tom DeMark’s TD sequential buy counting. For this count to complete TNA needs to close below $59.57 tomorrow. This is given unless TNA shoot up > 9% tomorrow (possible but unlikely). Usually “algo” follow this stuff. Interestingly IWM is one day behind in this count, so it would need two more days to complete.

Two more TD price patterns, first indicating down side exhaustion (13 events, TNA traded up by ~13%(ave) sometime in the next 6 trading days) and second indicating potential start of upside trend (66 events, TNA traded up by ~11% sometime in the next 6 trading days), were triggered today.

IWM appears pretty oversold as shown on chart posted in response to MrMiyagi. A Stochastic based indicator issued a buy on the hourly chart this morning.

My all models (short to long term) remain in Buy mode :lol:
Disclaimer: I am long TNA
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.
TWT

Post by TWT »

ES GLOBEX: Preferred count = wave (B) up target 1380-1392
Attachments
es 30 min.png