Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/08/2022 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

12/08/2022 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to cobra@cobrasmarketview.com.
=============================================================================================================================================================================

3 push down (red arrows) then higher low (green arrow) so some changes the low was in.
Attachments
ES60min.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
JFR

Re: 12/08/2022 Live Update

Post by JFR »

ES daily.

Day 20 in this narrow range. Beneath the EMA 20.

2022-12-08_05-40-41.png
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
JFR

Post by JFR »

YM 60 minutes.

Moving up through the Pivot, up to R1.

2022-12-08_05-44-16.png
JFR

Post by JFR »

YM 5 minutes. Strong move up starting 2 hours ago.

2022-12-08_05-46-18.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Lately when both $TRIN and $CPC were above 1, it wants to go higher to take out the bearish position, will it do it again? if not this time is different.
Attachments
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Inside day day#2. same playbook intraday.
Attachments
1.PNG
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

merryme

Post by merryme »

Good stuff: price is respecting the structure.
Attachments
Screenshot (864).png
Sharing research and ideas only, this is not trading advice.
“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles.” – Doug Larson
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Swing sell setup, once this sell triggered I will have the box to work with, it will be easier for day trade to mark the high point of resistance.
Attachments
1.PNG
merryme

Post by merryme »

Re: the comments on CVNA made in this blog yesterday, can anyone provide a link for verification?

This was the comment made: "Founders have been draining cash into their own names all along so on paper they walk away with billions."

We should all cite our sources which will make this blog an even more valuable resource for sharing info. Unsourced material should be challenged.

Thank you to those who make an effort by sharing links as I really appreciate looking at the source to determine if it is reliable.
“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles.” – Doug Larson
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

merryme wrote:Re: the comments on CVNA made in this blog yesterday, can anyone provide a link for verification?

This was the comment made: "Founders have been draining cash into their own names all along so on paper they walk away with billions."

We should all cite our sources which will make this blog an even more valuable resource for sharing info. Unsourced material should be challenged.

Thank you to those who make an effort by sharing links as I really appreciate looking at the source to determine if it is reliable.
So you will buy it? Haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XSPfRkFa0
JFR

Post by JFR »

SPY 15 minutes.

Down. Down. Flat. Now getting a bounce.

Screenshot_20221208_073054.jpg
Trades w 2 Cats

Post by Trades w 2 Cats »

merryme wrote:Re: the comments on CVNA made in this blog yesterday, can anyone provide a link for verification?

Sorry, don't remember where I saw that. Supposedly they took billions out in total compensation and insider sales while the company has only been profitable for a single quarter.

I don't know a lot about nation wide car dealerships but there should be some other short sales out there that will have a large negative impact when CVNA has their inventory liquidated at wholesale.

It seems a wide swath of VC backed Silicon Valley type money pits are hitting the wall.
Trades w 2 Cats

MCL 01-23 (5 Minute) 2022_12_08 (9_24_32 AM).png
So much for the big up move due to pipeline closure.
Trades w 2 Cats

ES 12-22 (1 Daily Volumetric) 2022_12_08 (9_37_06 AM).png
Expect CPI and FOMC announcement to potentially create more empty bars. Pretty clear we are stuck in the middle again as the VPOC for the multiday composite is like a black hole, the market can't seem to escape its pull. :lol: :lol:
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Maybe 3 push up here?
Attachments
0.png

Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Regarding CVNA question;

Do you have TD Amertrade? Type CVNA,

Go under Analyst reports and under section Vickers report? ( how much insider selling their stocks, massive selling not good) I can not posted due to legal issues.

https://www.vickers-stock.com/ if you wish to sign up with them directly.

CVNA was under investigation in my state and for few other states for a long time and I heard, they sell cars with questionable titles, lemon cars from flooded area. I try to warn you back in October.
merryme

Post by merryme »

I appreciated your warning, Serenity. I still have it on my watch list. I did not buy it.
But, I know that CVNA has a HUGE institutional ownership because it is public info.

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/ ... l-holdings
jademann

Post by jademann »

Bear pay day soon. Buying SPXU on weakness.
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

merryme wrote:I appreciated your warning, Serenity. I still have it on my watch list. I did not buy it.
But, I know that CVNA has a HUGE institutional ownership because it is public info.

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/ ... l-holdings
If they file bankruptcy like GM did back in 2009. It is fast, shares will be halted the same day and value will be zero in the account holder. Some of public info. are inaccurate and the next day disappear.
Institutional holding does not help, insider selling is more accurate, IMO.

Good Luck.