Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

05/21/2012 Live Update

cougar

Re: 05/21/2012 Live Update

Post by cougar »

Paging Auole: yes I bought PLX.

On the GLD chart, the arrows are not always where they should be, for 2 reasons: 1). parallax effect during download/upload and 2). because sometimes they are leftovers of some indicator that I had removed in the meantime. Usually they observe the color of the underlying indicator. The chart that you saw during the weekend has now been ”cleaned”. It appears that the rise of GLD stopped at the midline of the Regression Channel. Caution!

The same 2 days “slim Jim” is obvious on the fast Renko, where it appears as a “gold box”. As I mentioned before, I am GLD hedged now by selling (on Friday ) weekly GLD 155C (covered calls). These calls dropped 28% today while GLD ended up +0.16%. Interesting?!

On the Renko chart, the arrows are: dark green = early signal and bright green = confirmation, as the price climbs above the 2 stacks of MAs, in 2 steps.
Attachments
GLDD.GIF
GLDRE.GIF
SWalsh

Re: 05/21/2012 Live Update

Post by SWalsh »

cguirguis wrote:
Richarab wrote:
SWalsh wrote:I believe it's one or the other. The down wave count is something the economy, and cities, can't handle, so they are going to try to stop it:
old men can't handle it too, like me, at 83 yrs - Allah Akbar
"allah akbar"? Please don't bring that junk in here.
And junk it is.

(The stench of that phrase made me leave for the day)
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk