Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

05/24/2012 Live Update

MrMiyagi

Re: 05/24/2012 Live Update

Post by MrMiyagi »

Al_Dente wrote: WHAT r u talking about NuttyNinja?
You answered that for me yourself!
“After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.”
[Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher]
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Al_Dente wrote:
KeiZai wrote:Above of the line Im going long, until then no
news is Montis euro bonds comments...but check the euro :lol: sleepy?
S02.png
Key: what does this mean "news is Montis euro bonds comments" thx
I think the "action" have something to do with rumor about eurobonds, Monti said that eurobonds are not too far off reality (but just a rumor 4now)
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

KeiZai wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
S02.png
I think the "action" have something to do with rumor about eurobonds, Monti said that eurobonds are not too far off reality (but just a rumor 4now)
I smell bull feces. 8-)
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

KeiZai wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
S02.png
What will be the interest rate on these German, er uh, er, <<cough>> "Euro" - bonds ???

What will be the interest rate on these 'Eurobonds' after Germany leaves the "Euro-zone"??? :lol:
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Today there was news that a congressional bill to discontinue the blocking of cheap Canadian drugs from coming across the boarder was defeated. After hours PFE is up almost 1%. Maybe Cobra had something to do with it. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Daily Elders for the markets. Mainly Blue overall(neutral). Note that almost all market CCIs have just moved out of the -100 oversold zone. Sell the Rip; buy the Dip area still. :?: :|
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (6.49 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
Flip that coin.

My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

CHK news came out Today. They anounced that they were selling some unprofitable land to finance their debt. To me, it did not sound like they would get $1B for some crappy land. It did not sound like it would help. :shock: But appearently it was good news (I lost an opertunity). I guess if you are in trouble, any action you make is good news :? Next time CHK states that they are going to take a crap, be long. :mrgreen:
Flip that coin.

TraderJoe

Post by TraderJoe »

Check this out!!!!

GOLDMAN SACHS: The S&P Will End 2012 -4.2% Lower Than Today

David Kostin, chief U.S. equity strategist at Goldman Sachs has bucked the bullish trend in the first few months of the year after having been bullish for a long time. Kostin vocally called for S&P 1,250 despite the persistent rally in the first 4 month of the year (see here). Kostin now says the S&P is likely to end the year down slightly at 1250 (4.2% lower than today). He broke his reasoning down based on three big trends:

1. Stagnating US economy.

2. Multiples are likely to stagnate

3. Earnings growth is slowing.