Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

05/30/2012 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

05/30/2012 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!

If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859, thanks!

Gap down along yesterday's low so I'm not sure if the gap will be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bearish Rising Wedge, so not good looking, especially the popup to make a new high attempt failed overnight (red cycle), since you Earth people failed twice on the upside now you guys shall try on the downside. Let's see. The bottom line, so far the rebound is mostly overlapping so very unlikely it's something to bring us to Galaxy far far away.
Attachments
S.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Re: 05/30/2012 Live Update

Post by Al_Dente »

GM
Pending home sales at 10:00am ET
consensus = 0.5% (consensus range = -2.0% to 3.1%, and prior was 4.1%)
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

GM COBRA & BOARDIES

DAX: hello bear flag (they tried to stop falling with big hft spike but without success) maybe they have some better tricks for later today :lol:
hd.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
ken_d17

Post by ken_d17 »

KeiZai wrote:GM COBRA & BOARDIES

DAX: hello bear flag (they tried to stop falling with big hft spike but without success) maybe they have some better tricks for later today :lol:
hd.png

DAX a model for SPY ? We break trendline, rebound to it (as earthlings often do) and continue with large move?
stucap

Post by stucap »

Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list here: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks!

If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859, thanks!

Gap down along yesterday's low so I'm not sure if the gap will be filled.

The Global ES looks like a Bearish Rising Wedge, so not good looking, especially the popup to make a new high attempt failed overnight (red cycle), since you Earth people failed twice on the upside now you guys shall try on the downside. Let's see. The bottom line, so far the rebound is mostly overlapping so very unlikely it's something to bring us to Galaxy far far away.
Looks like my gut yesterday could be right. Had to give it the chance to break resistance a few times yesterday though. Thanks for saving me some headaches, Cobra.
Richarab

Post by Richarab »

goofball messages coming out. just like last year - when just as the S&P hit the critical bearish threshold - a message would appear stating to save EUROPE

today - Euro Banking Union.. of course no concrete details...but it sounds great (big spikes from DAX, EURO, ES futures) but market appears to be smelling the bullshit for what it is... this thing is about to make a serious move ....south...
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

The DAX spiked up for some reason, then retreated. I wonder what that was all about.
Twitter @jackwag0n
Richarab

Post by Richarab »

Euro Banking Union was announced --- as a possible option.... the Eurumor mill
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Petsamo wrote:The DAX spiked up for some reason, then retreated. I wonder what that was all about.
They stop it right on the cliff, with rumor about some kind of bank union or what, it was 1 second spike I saw it real-time :shock:
Attachments
HD2.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
rpccharts

Post by rpccharts »

CRASH
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

the open.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

double top target.
Attachments
1.png

KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

ken_d17 wrote:
KeiZai wrote:GM COBRA & BOARDIES

hd.png

DAX a model for SPY ? We break trendline, rebound to it (as earthlings often do) and continue with large move?
yeah they are tied together
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

I sold my FCX and it is staying suspended. Image

At least there are other securities that are attractive ...
Twitter @jackwag0n
TWT

Post by TWT »

SPX: The Ending Diagonal is still in play. 1314 should not be breached
Attachments
spx 15 min.png
CognitiveDissonance

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

Richarab wrote:Euro Banking Union was announced --- as a possible option.... the Eurumor mill

Saw that and just about tossed....everything. Who exactly was going to pay for that? :lol:
@cognitivebias1
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

gold is getting hammered

support then one more and then.... :roll:
Attachments
g01.png
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Champix are you here? 87?
Attachments
c01.png
EvilTrader

Post by EvilTrader »

We have always lived in the era of rumor-driven markets.

Regarding China, FACTS ARE :

Chinese government board will replace several senior members in a few months from now, i guess.

There´s turmoil evrywhere in middle-east / africa and even Ukraine.

They can say whatever they want now, but a hard landing wont be allowed, threatening political stability.

And that include money printing, yes.

The remaining is what is is, everyday rumors.
KENA

Post by KENA »

Checked on Bloomberg this morn and the CRB commodity index is now 276.82.To those that don't follow this index this is very bad news for the Mkt and the Econ.If this continues to fall the Fed (Big Ben ) will step in and do something like QE3.Then no more Bear Mkt for awhile and we we head for the big blue sky.So lets see. :D