Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/21/2012 Live Update

SWalsh

Re: 06/21/2012 Live Update

Post by SWalsh »

snakehead wrote:Anyone watching the chart of TLT?
Looks like it has topped to me.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
seeyou

Post by seeyou »

Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. rebound tomorrow maybe, but chances are more down ahead. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I had a really bad day, accidently stopped out the ES short with very tiny gain and missed the whole ride, so in bad mood now. I should absolutely stick to my rule, but why again and again and again I simply violate the rule thinking I could be lucky this time? I really don't understand myself. Be a trader really is difficult, as I never right, always wrong... :(
Not always bad .. I bought a new laptop. with fast keyboard .... accidentally bought the spy 128 puts this morning..sold at close
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

SWalsh wrote:

OK, granted, it looks toppy ---- but what if the last coupla weeks is forming a bullish pennant ??? :o

(Duck and Cover !!!) :lol:
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

TWT....did you follow what I was telling you?

This drop has every indication that if you have not considered an alternate count that the end of the move up was not the orthodox high then you will have your labeling wrong.

And I have a suggestion for those using EW labels. Wave B is NOT EVER 20% of wave A. The moment you do that you are walking in the wrong direction. But some are stubbornly posting charts for others with just about the most solid rule under Elliot Wave Principles being violated to fit a bias.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

snakehead wrote:
SWalsh wrote:

OK, granted, it looks toppy ---- but what if the last coupla weeks is forming a bullish pennant ??? :o

I don't see that. Could the drop yesterday be a very truncated wave C of a correction? I guess it could. But that looks like 5 down and a-b-c. Selling a new low below that junk with a stop above 62% from the high might be a very long-term trade as our debt gets brought into question....cover around 2050 when we open the mine sshafts, General Ripper :shock:
snakehead

Post by snakehead »

SWalsh wrote:
snakehead wrote:
SWalsh wrote:

I don't see that. Could the drop yesterday be a very truncated wave C of a correction? I guess it could. But that looks like 5 down and a-b-c. Selling a new low below that junk with a stop above 62% from the high might be a very long-term trade as our debt gets brought into question....cover around 2050 when we open the mine sshafts, General Ripper :shock:

Alright, but I was thinking you have to ignore the last 3 days of trading (before today) seeing that it was based on total bullsh*t. :P
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Al_Dente wrote:bots are buying into the close
spy could care less
I see nothing but offers coming into the close looking at my HFT screen. Got a source on that thought of yours? Sounds questionable and price showed selling.

No reply from Arrested Development? :o Didn't think so.
Last edited by SWalsh on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. BachNut

Post by Mr. BachNut »

Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. rebound tomorrow maybe, but chances are more down ahead. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I had a really bad day, accidently stopped out the ES short with very tiny gain and missed the whole ride, so in bad mood now. I should absolutely stick to my rule, but why again and again and again I simply violate the rule thinking I could be lucky this time? I really don't understand myself. Be a trader really is difficult, as I never right, always wrong... :(
"Being a trader really is difficult." I think that is what is called an understatement. :)
Plenty of great opportunities ahead.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Daily Elders. It looks like alot of red starting. Japan green. Interesting issue at hand are the Moody downgrades; most of these downgraded stocks don't look like they are feeling the affects; the only assumption here would be that each company is buying up it's own stock to maintain price. I would assume that the heat will be on tommorrow and within a couple of days they will get tired of propping themselves up and then slump. Note that natural Gas is rising (UNG) from the bowels of this disaster. :lol: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Added a few lines to your chart Cobra. Rising wedge? :?: :) :cry: :) :cry:
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Welcome to my world. :roll: :?
Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

xfradnex wrote:

Welcome to my world. :roll: :?
You made all the calls today from the opening and futures are up. You have to like that. :mrgreen:
Flip that coin.

SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

snakehead wrote: Alright, but I was thinking you have to ignore the last 3 days of trading (before today) seeing that it was based on total bullsh*t. :P
But America is based on bullshit! Ask George Carlin (well...watch him as he's dead)

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=r7LvUDCcNss
Last edited by SWalsh on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Cobra wrote: Be a trader really is difficult, as I never right, always wrong... :(
Cobra,

Henry Ford once said a very memorable quote:

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right"

I think trading is as easy as picking up the money. I don't always do it as I don't always follow my rules, but when I do I've often made money day-trading a dozen days in a row. The High Fascism Trading had made it more difficult as they have managed to figure out positions and turn indicators. While those sudden moves piss me off, they have added trading trendlines and channel with high reliability.

If one is not thinking positive one should not trade.