Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/28/2012 Live Update

Petsamo

Re: 06/28/2012 Live Update

Post by Petsamo »

TraderGirl wrote:Tomorrow could have a big move...energy graphs show down...astro's say we have a negative sun opposite pluto square uranus...so...we will see..charts show gap down...???
My spreadsheet indicates a gap up, but I'm positioned for a gap down.
Twitter @jackwag0n
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

xfradnex wrote:Paging DrAl.
UNG a year ago 11/12 streak. :) No ones biting on my last comment above. Mr Myagi's P-bar today was unbelievable. :evil:
thnx 4 ung info 11/12
i think everybody has just gotten used to the predictive nature of the miyagi p-bar and now maybe take them for granted (?) :shock:
what a day. i forgot i was supposed to be on squeeze alert till friday....... oy :|
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Chrys

Post by Chrys »

TG - thanks.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Daily Elders. Overall Market Red day, Lower low, Lower Close, Lower High. After today I will just flip coins. :oops: :x :roll: :cry: :) :roll: Look at XLP. What, no green for UNG; It turned because DrAl became interested in it yesterday. If you want it to go up, tell DrAl to go short UNG. :mrgreen:

"Yr elders must be broken. Wait a minute, i'll re-read yr disclaimer. Yup, they're broken." :lol: Maybe tomorrow.
:D :cry:
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Upon reflection six hours past the close as I pen this, today should have been a very easy day. The 5th wave was overlapping (showing demand) and with Obamacare The Law of the (dying)Land, they were not going to let the conservative talk show hosts speak of how this started killing business immediately.

This new legislation is just one of many gifts people will be provided from a god who has arrived via a virgin birth. That's why there is no birth certificate. The people are ingrates, but one day, all shall kneel in thanks.

NOTE: The above was a dream sequence from inside Karl Hussein Marx's head.

Today never stood a chance. We forgot for a moment who runs this show. An administration that sells guns to drug lords at the expense of civilian and a border agent's life (armed with a bean bag) and covers it up sure as hell doesn't care what it does to the stock market. And if there were evidence of malfeasance, well that's what Executive Privileged is now all about.

The greatest health system known to man and one of history's greatest interlopers, and an all around arrogant and conniving prick, just killed it. It's the Cocaine Barry Show now.

I hope everyone has sat at this table long enough to figure out that when you can't tell who the mark is, your it. The score is:

Crooked Gov/Fed/Banks: 810
Investors: 0

Why "zero"? That's easy. The investors net lose money every day since the new sheriff came to town and announced, "Let the Games Begin"

In the words of Edmund Burke, "All that is necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing".

Next time you head to the ER with a fever and it's an 8 hour wait, maybe if you're lucky you might get more COW BELL for that fever as this isn't an unlimited pool of funding. Your health care just got rationed.

AMERICAN HEALTH CARE R.I.P.

NOTE: As I type this ES went in 8 minutes from 1322 to 1338 with all major exchanges closed. Speaking as one who has seen very corrupt markets and activities, this beats them all. More traders will quit when they cannot define the risk of positions for themselves or clients.

"Tax the rich....feed the poor....til there ain't no....rich no more".
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Wow, afterhours, market is up...looks like we gap up instead....could open around 1335...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2012-06-28 at 8.30.11 PM.png
jdow

Post by jdow »

NQU2 2562.00 USD Last Trade 34.25 (+1.35%) Change*

11,114 Volume 11:35:22 PM EDT
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

TraderGirl wrote:Wow, afterhours, market is up...looks like we gap up instead....could open around 1335...

zerohedge says this is nothing news. All moves up today seem to be associated with ES buys during day and after hours buys? Need to have positive association with Obama/dem's healthcare and stock market. How much time until this obvious market manipulation ends? Timing is everything. If suppreme court anouncement was made at a different time when the market was near lower critical supports, this market would have been moved under those supports and today's outcome would have not been so nice. The Court decision was known weeks ago.

Listening the news italians and Spanish banks are getting their way (easing bank rules), but Merkel (German money bags) walks out of the meeting. Will Germany pay? Is this a real fix?
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

TraderGirl wrote:Wow, afterhours, market is up...looks like we gap up instead....could open around 1335...
It's a mad world after all,
It's a mad, mad world.

http://www.businessinsider.com/european ... ity-2012-6

EURO LEADERS RENOUNCE SENIORITY ON SPAIN LOANS -Bloomberg

"Remember, after the European bailout a few weeks ago, the hitch was the the funds (to be provided by the ESM bailout fund) would be senior to existing sovereign debt, and this was seen as a problem for Spain keeping market access. Evidently Europe has agreed to not have this new money be senior to other sovereign debt, which is a minor pressure relief."

BTW, this means nothing. They are not going to start liquidating Spain's assets so whether they had first claim or not is absurd. World governments are becoming a pathetic joke. None of this money will ever be paid back. They cannot generate the GDP to do so. The only one that has to pay for the reckless deeds of others are the people who played by the rules. I suspect body guard services are going to increase.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
rpccharts

Post by rpccharts »

RT @zerohedge @alaidi SPAIN / GERMAN RATE SPREAD - GAPDOWN -T minus 60 bloom.bg/MT5hnU $ZB_F $EURUSD $USDX #ES_F #BUND $ZB_F #forex

SHORT SQUEEZE OF DECADE?
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Finally I am heavily short EDIT: better closed shorts at breakeven :lol: will reopen later = sell the news

My projection for july :D
SP-LT.png
Another top is in place, I posted this chart yesterday : http://yfrog.com/z/mj93yp

And here we are: :D
SP2.png
Expecting small choppy day...GL all
Last edited by KeiZai on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

squeeze triggered playing this 5 wave up :geek:
Attachments
EU.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
TraderJoe

Post by TraderJoe »

WOW!! The market is going to POP today. I sure am glad I bailed out of my SPY puts yesterday.. A small loss is a heck of a lot better than what I would be facing this morning..

I need to buy a 'Hind Sight' ball, I'm sure it would work everyday :lol: :lol: :lol:
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

TraderJoe wrote:WOW!! The market is going to POP today. I sure am glad I bailed out of my SPY puts yesterday.. A small loss is a heck of a lot better than what I would be facing this morning..

I need to buy a 'Hind Sight' ball, I'm sure it would work everyday :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi TJ check silver I was waiting for that move :arrow: well a a day earlier :roll: will buy next week after sell-off that´s for sure
TraderJoe

Post by TraderJoe »

KeiZai wrote:
Hi TJ check silver I was waiting for that move :arrow: well a a day earlier :roll: will buy next week after sell-off that´s for sure
Hi ZeiZ,
I am 100% with you on PM's but when TraderGirl post her charts, I pay close attention. She may not be 100% correct but the charts I watch, she is very close to 100% correct.

I believe PM's are at or near the bottom and will soon go UP, UP, UP!!!

Your charts are amazing and I pay close attention to your posts as well.

Keep up your GREAT work and GOOD trading to you!!! :D :D :D