Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/05/2012 Live Update

xfradnex

Re: 07/05/2012 Live Update

Post by xfradnex »

TradingJackal wrote:ES diamond. Expecting more downside.
Alot of support in the 1360 area, but hopefully we can burn through. Does ES know about tomorrow's job report? :?:
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Just few squeeze updates before I go to sleep :mrgreen:

Apple is rocking so far
apple-sq.png
Euro fired in the morning (night in US)
Euro-sq.png
Goldmans still collects dots (more dots usually bigger squeeze)
GS-sq.png
'pro-risk' currency wating to fire (up - good for spx etc down - bad for spx)
Pro-risk
Pro-risk
Last and best one this is monthly chart I never saw a squeeze like this but I am waiting for sooooo long and I believe it will fire when I will rest in peace :lol:
Pro-risk
Pro-risk
P.S: If these squeeze charts bothers you just say :lol:
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:
xfradnex wrote:Paging Dr. Al. I provided a hint to the Perry Mason puzzle at the EOD Tues. :?:
(A: “Beverly Hillbillies” babe?)

X: What is wrong with this picture of intraday money and credit?
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... =270917865

Yea, if those were my elders, I’d put UNG right up there at top left, fur sure :mrgreen: :lol:

Furthermore: http://screencast.com/t/weuUdvwVB
You arrrrrrre cooooooorrrrrrrect Sir. Hill Billies :?: I think the actors come with the set, like In the days of the multi-year acting contracts.
Flip that coin.

My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:
xfradnex wrote:Paging Dr. Al. I provided a hint to the Perry Mason puzzle at the EOD Tues. :?:
(A: “Beverly Hillbillies” babe?)

X: What is wrong with this picture of intraday money and credit?
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... =270917865

Yea, if those were my elders, I’d put UNG right up there at top left, fur sure :mrgreen: :lol:

Furthermore: http://screencast.com/t/weuUdvwVB
See Below.
Last edited by xfradnex on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:Here’s how “Follow the dollar” worked since the 4 June bottom
75dollar.png
Dr. Al ,here is the chart that you made that looks like it has your answer. Has anything changed? :?:
Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Decoupling and maybe a spring back? :shock: :?
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

XFRADNEX
Elder things to ponder:
I don’t understand how the QQEW ratio shows weakness but all three individual elders QQQ/QQEW/AAPL are strong green.
Is there a method to yr madness? Why not put SOXL (SMH) closer to QQQ, and delete the duplicate AAPL?
And CU next to FCX (CU = no volume, can u trade that thing?)

“””Has anything changed””” You mean with dollar? Yes, if the dollar doesn’t reverse, and soon, bye bye spy

All depends on jobs 8:30 am ET tomorrow
NFP consensus 90k (GS raised their forecast to 125k)
Unemployment consensus flat at 8.2%
75dollarb.png
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:XFRADNEX
Elder things to ponder:
I don’t understand how the QQEW ratio shows weakness but all three individual elders QQQ/QQEW/AAPL are strong green.
Is there a method to yr madness? Why not put SOXL (SMH) closer to QQQ, and delete the duplicate AAPL?
And CU next to FCX (CU = no volume, can u trade that thing?)

“””Has anything changed””” You mean with dollar? Yes, if the dollar doesn’t reverse, and soon, bye bye spy

All depends on jobs 8:30 am ET tomorrow
NFP consensus 90k (GS raised their forecast to 125k)
Unemployment consensus flat at 8.2%
75dollarb.png
Equal weight QQQ (QQEW) contains equal amounts of stocks in QQQ; most are weeker than the average stocks in QQQ which are weighted strongly with stocks like Apple, which you have pointed out today (19% of QQQ)is strong and makes up a large part of QQQ. CU is next to gold and silver. Not trading CU, just Dr. Copper. SOXL could be moved. I added RSP/SPY today. like QQEW/QQQ.
Flip that coin.

TradingJackal

Post by TradingJackal »

xfradnex wrote:
Alot of support in the 1360 area, but hopefully we can burn through. Does ES know about tomorrow's job report? :?:
Agreed about the support. Just that a few things were lining up pointing to downside. It's interesting how both ES and SPY work with each other. Their patterns are independent of each other but in a way work with each other too. Especially, the turns on common fibs. As for tomorrow, if we do go down, I am not expecting a big bearish move. Bearish news is being treated as - whatever! The surprise is to the upside.
There are no bulls or bears in the market. Only wolves and sheep.
Twitter @TradingJackal
http://tradingjackal.blogspot.com/
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

XFRANDEX
Okay
Another blatant ratio is your xly/xlp which JUMPS off your elder charts, contrasted next to xly solo green, and xlp solo green.
Then I go to my ratio chart WHICH BROKE DOWN
Then I go to separate elder charts for xly and xlp and I see it’s because xlp (defensives) are so much stronger (should be obvious).
Then blablabla… point is it takes me a long time to get WHAT U CAN SEE IN ONE SECOND FLAT with yr elders ……………….cool, right?
75xlyxlp.png
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:XFRANDEX
Okay
Another blatant ratio is your xly/xlp which JUMPS off your elder charts, contrasted next to xly solo green, and xlp solo green.
Then I go to my ratio chart WHICH BROKE DOWN
Then I go to separate elder charts for xly and xlp and I see it’s because xlp (defensives) are so much stronger (should be obvious).
Then blablabla… point is it takes me a long time to get WHAT U CAN SEE IN ONE SECOND FLAT with yr elders ……………….cool, right?
75xlyxlp.png
Thanks. But as you might remember last week, I made a call on Apple going up. It did not go up right away. It turned out that Apple stayed ahead of QQQ on the slimest of margins, creating multiple greens day in a row on the AAPL/QQQ chart. My charts are a good quick check on direction, but you really need to check the actual charts to know for sure.
Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

TradingJackal wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
Agreed about the support. Just that a few things were lining up pointing to downside. It's interesting how both ES and SPY work with each other. Their patterns are independent of each other but in a way work with each other too. Especially, the turns on common fibs. As for tomorrow, if we do go down, I am not expecting a big bearish move. Bearish news is being treated as - whatever! The surprise is to the upside.
Agree. Expectations are to the upside. Need to have enough evidence pile up for down side and the HFT bastards to decide that there is more money on the down side.
Flip that coin.

SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

KeiZai wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
KeiZai wrote:Dow could be forming small H&S
It "looks" like a 5 wave move down and an a-b-c up. But that was then and this is now.

Now THIS explains this market:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZ9HhHU86o
Haha what a classic movie...I don´t trade these ABCs because they like to screw you, in NY I try to catch only big waves...ABCs works nicely in europe markets - europe is still nice place for EW Traders ;) but don´t know how long :roll:
My understanding is that Europe got wise that the London and US firms were only ripping the public off and have restraints on HFTs/Algos.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Paging Dr. Al. See http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-private ... 00453.html. stating that 176k jobs made from ADP. Why is Friday's Job report more important than ADP :?: :? ?. Why no pop of market thurs?
Flip that coin.

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

xfradnex wrote:Paging Dr. Al. See http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-private ... 00453.html. stating that 176k jobs made from ADP. Why is Friday's Job report more important than ADP :?: :? ?. Why no pop of market thurs?
ADP
http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull ... &lid=0#top

NFP
http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull ... &lid=0#top
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Hmmm quite boring day in EU so far except the open :roll: hopefully NFP will be game changer and starts wild volatile day

Dax chart - booooring sideway action
DAX.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)