Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/10/2012 Live Update

xfradnex

Re: 07/10/2012 Live Update

Post by xfradnex »

xfradnex wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Dr. X
Here’s another….a $VIX wedge alert (top panel), not quite descending triangle, but $VIX is at bolinger centerline resistance… so we’ll see…
What do yr elders say? :mrgreen:
[ps what are Cutters?]
710vixwedge.png
I saw other graphs today , with the bollingers, however those earlier Bollinger exceedences were much stronger than todays? But a bounce is more than possible.
. Yes On your chart(timeframe a crossover would say something). Notice my ATR columns, there are Blue ATRs for DIA, SPY, DAX, HSI, and QQQ meaning that many Crossovers of the centerline from High to low side. :)
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:
Mr. BachNut wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
ClarkW wrote:
snakehead wrote:I get the impression that very few people on this board have lived through a real bear market. :?
2008 felt a little bearish to me
1987 for me
I would not want to do another 1987. When we had the flash crash (May 6, 2010), I was thinking here we go again.
Mr. Bnut
how about 1929 ouch that one wiped me out :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen: :arrow: :geek: :geek:
If this is true, Can we call you call you "Mr. LowhangingNut". :lol:
Flip that coin.

My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Alot of EURO news in this link. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/debt ... -2012.html. German needs to complete finance decision or financing cost will rise (went down today, maybe not).
Flip that coin.

uempel

Post by uempel »

ClarkW, these ellipses are repetitive. You can check their validity by A) putting them over previous price action and B) checking if their vertical and horizontal center/border lines make sense. If both A) and B) apply ellipses tend to work...
ClarkW wrote:At this pace, XLB will hit H&S target by the market close! (Don't believe this). This is my attempt at Uempel's eclipse, although I assume he has specifics for where the points are drawn. I just eye-balled it and made one that hit multiple points. Probably just a coincidence the major declined happened to be at the end.....
Still holding SMN but NOT A RECOMMENDATION.