KeiZai

Re: 07/17/2013 Live Update

Post by KeiZai »

2 very-very long term ideas

GOOGLE (google da penny stock :lol: )
GOOGLE.png
Singapore dollar
USDSGD.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Daily Elders. World markets 7Green and 4 red. Risk-off 3 of 5 from 4 of 5 indicators. Italy, India, and Spain hard red. Volume up in most markets, but no peak volume ( out of 3 or 4 days) in any market. My guess.... wait, let me look at the futures first :mrgreen: Every is totaly flat(low volume),indicating great market indecision. This could be it? Is it the ultra mega Black death(long jagged nails included) Cross over. :lol: :lol: probably not, since general earning seem to be in line with estimates. But, if markets do not go up from here, a double large H and S will be formed. Note that canada is giving a bad feed (yahoo), that is why it is blue; I may have to get a substitute.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Thanks Petsamo for the link http://hosting.briefing.com/cschwab/Cal ... 5Weeks.htm. I did a spread sheet of all the stocks on the page. 36 of 55 have higher earnings than a year ago. We must be good. We were around 1323 a year ago and 1363 today. Any similarities? :shock: :? 8-) :oops: :cry: :roll: ;) :) :ugeek: :geek: :|
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

xfradnex wrote:Daily Elders. World markets 7Green and 4 red. Risk-off 3 of 5 from 4 of 5 indicators. Italy, India, and Spain hard red. Volume up in most markets, but no peak volume ( out of 3 or 4 days) in any market. My guess.... wait, let me look at the futures first :mrgreen: Every is totaly flat(low volume),indicating great market indecision. This could be it? Is it the ultra mega Black death(long jagged nails included) Cross over. :lol: :lol: probably not, since general earning seem to be in line with estimates. But, if markets do not go up from here, a double large H and S will be formed. Note that canada is giving a bad feed (yahoo), that is why it is blue; I may have to get a substitute.
Dr. X
Can u use XIU.TO for Canada or is it too narrow?
Do u have anything for china other than FXI and HAO ? like $SSEC?
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:
xfradnex wrote:Daily Elders. World markets 7Green and 4 red. Risk-off 3 of 5 from 4 of 5 indicators. Italy, India, and Spain hard red. Volume up in most markets, but no peak volume ( out of 3 or 4 days) in any market. My guess.... wait, let me look at the futures first :mrgreen: Every is totaly flat(low volume),indicating great market indecision. This could be it? Is it the ultra mega Black death(long jagged nails included) Cross over. :lol: :lol: probably not, since general earning seem to be in line with estimates. But, if markets do not go up from here, a double large H and S will be formed. Note that canada is giving a bad feed (yahoo), that is why it is blue; I may have to get a substitute.
Dr. X
%5EHSI = HSI. Check ^HSI against FXI. FXI is something good to short.
Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

xfradnex wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
Dr. X
%5EHSI = HSI. Check ^HSI against FXI. FXI is something good to short.
. I wonder how the earning were last year compared to the year before. This would give a better gage of the earnings now.
Flip that coin.

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Dr. X
problem w this qtr earnings is that analysts have been systematically and radically downgrading estimates, can’t remember where I read that,
will try 2 find link, don’t believe it until I can verify
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:Dr. X
problem w this qtr earnings is that analysts have been systematically and radically downgrading estimates, can’t remember where I read that,
will try 2 find link, don’t believe it until I can verify
I was measuring what the companies were doing year over year. I ignored the estimates game. Is 36 of 55 reporting positive gain good? Stock market is at the same level as it was last year. I will make the assumption if anything below 28 of 55 reporting positive gain would be just below break even overall; and would infer a contraction.
Flip that coin.

SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

If anyone is up at 1:45 AM you get to see what is a work of art....or a pile of &^%$.

There's a lot of math I found when I started digging into the HS chart:
Attachments
2012-07-18_0139.png
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk