Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/18/2012 Live Update

xfradnex

Re: 07/18/2012 Live Update

Post by xfradnex »

BlackThought wrote:
SWalsh wrote:Why Bush and Obama belong in jail as our banks are criminal enterprises and only the chief executive could say "hands-off"

ZeroHedge:
http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/20 ... nterprises
jeez.. do u ever stop blabbing about politics? this is a day trading forum, go yap about this stuff on zerohedge/infowars, i'm sure they'll welcome u with open arms.
I'll Consider the source. You don't have anything to contribute. Political decisions drive the market. It is easy to complain. Go to infowars, I am assuming they kicked you off their site, that is why you are here. Good luck with yourself, you'll need it. :mrgreen:
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

xfradnex wrote:
BlackThought wrote:
SWalsh wrote:Why Bush and Obama belong in jail as our banks are criminal enterprises and only the chief executive could say "hands-off"

ZeroHedge:
jeez.. do u ever stop blabbing about politics? this is a day trading forum, go yap about this stuff on zerohedge/infowars, i'm sure they'll welcome u with open arms.
I'll Consider the source. You don't have anything to contribute. Political decisions drive the market. It is easy to complain. Go to infowars, I am assuming they kicked you off their site, that is why you are here. Good luck with yourself, you'll need it. :mrgreen:
so tell me, what does whining about how bush/obama belongs in jail drive the market? yes, it's easy to complain, SWalsh seems to do a lot of it.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

BlackThought wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
BlackThought wrote:

ZeroHedge:
so tell me, what does whining about how bush/obama belongs in jail drive the market? yes, it's easy to complain, SWalsh seems to do a lot of it.
You are the first on my Foe list. Thanks.
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

BlackThought wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
BlackThought wrote:

ZeroHedge:
I can't fully relate the comic relief I find when someone who isn't sure how to place a stop order tells me what I should state. :lol:

And the Bush/Obama statement, lost on you as to how there is no redress, had to do with how the banks have SPECIFICALLY been allowed to become crime syndicates. But I'm sure no one offered to read and explain all the links in that article I posted to you. It is eye opening as to the corruption and market manipulation.

You know, it's best to keep your mouth shut and thought to know nothing that to open it and remove all doubt. ;)
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Thanks BB :)

Guys do u remember this chart from this weekend?
Dollar.png
Correction is done IMHO :D
DXx.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

USD/CAD main reason why I am bearish on oil
USDCAD.png

EDIT: It´s bull flag btw
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

xfradnex wrote:
BlackThought wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
BlackThought wrote:

ZeroHedge:
You are the first on my Foe list. Thanks.
"birds of a feather flock together."