5.4 million last buy on IWM
2.5 million on QQQ
950K on SPY
315K on DIA

1.2 million last SELL on AAPL
CH37

Re: 07/20/2012 Live Update

Post by CH37 »

Cobra wrote:break down but the market is about to close. Thank you guys, I have a bad day, so don't like to talk about anything now. This forum is free, you all know how a real-time intra-day commentaries would cost you. I've been doing my best to keep this forum free, so please don't force me to make it private.

I'll see you the next Monday.

Master Cobra, thank you for your great works, forget about unhappy things, Have a good weekend ...
:)
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

Towards the end of july, the markets tend to be bullish
wayne0708

Post by wayne0708 »

Mr. T wrote:
Cobra wrote:break down but the market is about to close. Thank you guys, I have a bad day, so don't like to talk about anything now. This forum is free, you all know how a real-time intra-day commentaries would cost you. I've been doing my best to keep this forum free, so please don't force me to make it private.

You're doing a great job Cobra. 99.999% of the people are 100% happy.
Except for me, I am a 100.001% happy :mrgreen:
joe-gamma

Post by joe-gamma »

CHEERS to King Cobra! have a great weekend....Your input and the experienced traders in this forum keep me in the game!
Left to my own devices, I blow out my small account.
Its also great to get so much TA variety to broaden my narrow perspectives.
Please don't get moderator and please keep this forum open.

Generally August election years tend to be Bullish, I'll repost the charts and links in weekend update (see last weekend's discussions...)
Bulls make money, Bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered (OR run big banks into the ground for a billion $ bonus)
quatzl

Post by quatzl »

Really, you feel intimidated from an anonymous message board posting? Are you impaired in some way?

Cobra, please do not ban anyone, and ignore this childish banter.

xfradnex wrote:
Intimidation is the game. Read his history. Enough said.
TradingJackal

Post by TradingJackal »

TradingJackal wrote:The plan seems to be bore everyone to death in a triangle till the end of the day and then sharp move down.
Not quite a sharp move down. Sunday open of ES may be weak.
Attachments
ES.PNG
ES.PNG (27.81 KiB) Viewed 18959 times
There are no bulls or bears in the market. Only wolves and sheep.
Twitter @TradingJackal
http://tradingjackal.blogspot.com/
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

I don't think making this board subscription only will weed out the undesirable behavior. I think talking about guns and packing a gun and promoting it is controversial. Walsh wants to say what he wants when he wants, and Cobra has already given him a warning. So at this point it's up to Cobra to decide whether Walsh is allowed to continue to post.

I personally don't think he can or wants to control himself. After many complaints he still wants to be able to say what he wants??? He wants a forum where he can rant and where he gets people to read his posts. I think he likes the drama, where as everyone here just wants to trade. So, I for one am tired of the frustration that is caused by the controversy. I had hoped Walsh could keep to the subject but he can't. Do we give him another warning? This kind of sets a tone that this kind of behavior is ok....

I for one, would not mind if the forum was subscription only so that we could hear Cobra's opinion on the market real-time, rather than having to wait for his after-hours posts. I would rather trade on it real time... That is my opinion...
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Mr. T wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:I thought we put the issue of scantily clad men AND women to rest last week?

Wow fighting again?!?!

If you don't like a post = ignore it.
HTF stuff is very interesting (to me anyway), so what if it's trailing? They are more HTF activity on some days that others. I'd like to know if it's a heavy HTF day early on. Then you can expect it to be weirder than usual.

Moderator? I think we're all adults here.

I hope I don't get knocked for my humor someday: I trade best when having fun...... there's enough stress in the world (And this job) as it is.
My best to all the posters here...... just relax.

There's a simple solution = is there a way to ignore a poster? Problem solved. I you can't see their post, you can't get mad.
Mr. T., even with your chains and muscles I have far greater strength. I can make you ...ANYONE...read my posts.

I just received a message from BlackThought, "you're about to get voted out or censored u annoying ass bitch lol."

Looks like someone has been "working the phones". You see, many people here, not posters, just want what you, me, BachNut, uempel, TraderGirl, KENA, Petsamo, BullBear52x, and others (my apologies to who I missed) can provide to them. No nonsense, no humor, just give them the winning trades they are here for.

I'm leaving to the beach for two weeks tomorrow. I'll be back. The conditions under which I am back might not be as hoped for. Ask Petsamo about a Marine credo, "No better friend...." and how that ends.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

TraderGirl wrote:

I don't think making this board subscription only will weed out the undesirable behavior. I think talking about guns and packing a gun and promoting it is controversial. Walsh wants to say what he wants when he wants, and Cobra has already given him a warning. So at this point it's up to Cobra to decide whether Walsh is allowed to continue to post.

I personally don't think he can or wants to control himself. After many complaints he still wants to be able to say what he wants??? He wants a forum where he can rant and where he gets people to read his posts. I think he likes the drama, where as everyone here just wants to trade. So, I for one am tired of the frustration that is caused by the controversy. I had hoped Walsh could keep to the subject but he can't. Do we give him another warning? This kind of sets a tone that this kind of behavior is ok....

I for one, would not mind if the forum was subscription only so that we could hear Cobra's opinion on the market real-time, rather than having to wait for his after-hours posts. I would rather trade on it real time... That is my opinion...
i agree tradergirl, i am sick of SWalsh's rants, I kindly told him to just trade the market as we all already understand how corrupt it is and there's no need to preach about it on a daily basis. he then sent me a nasty PM.

P.S. i miss cougar and his charts.
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

SWalsh wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:I thought we put the issue of scantily clad men AND women to rest last week?

Wow fighting again?!?!

If you don't like a post = ignore it.
HTF stuff is very interesting (to me anyway), so what if it's trailing? They are more HTF activity on some days that others. I'd like to know if it's a heavy HTF day early on. Then you can expect it to be weirder than usual.

Moderator? I think we're all adults here.

I hope I don't get knocked for my humor someday: I trade best when having fun...... there's enough stress in the world (And this job) as it is.
My best to all the posters here...... just relax.

There's a simple solution = is there a way to ignore a poster? Problem solved. I you can't see their post, you can't get mad.
Mr. T., even with your chains and muscles I have far greater strength. I can make you ...ANYONE...read my posts.

I just received a message from BlackThought, "you're about to get voted out or censored u annoying ass bitch lol."

Looks like someone has been "working the phones". You see, many people here, not posters, just want what you, me, BachNut, uempel, TraderGirl, KENA, Petsamo, BullBear52x, and others (my apologies to who I missed) can provide to them. No nonsense, no humor, just give them the winning trades they are here for.

I'm leaving to the beach for two weeks tomorrow. I'll be back. The conditions under which I am back might not be as hoped for. Ask Petsamo about a Marine credo, "No better friend...." and how that ends.
here's a message I received from you a few days ago, "I couldn't give a fuck. If you pass in your sleep tonight we'll be a better nation tomorrow, just like when Jack Murtha died."
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

kongen wrote:I agree with Tabby and Kena - put him on ignore when he is off his meds (which is usual). If there is no way to eject him, this seems like the most economic solution.
I LOVE when non-contributors who just take and take and take voice their opinions. I get a warm feeling inside. ;)
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

BlackThought wrote:Towards the end of july, the markets tend to be bullish
You might want to go to TradersAlmanac and see the stats on where we are right now. The numbers seem to say that opinion is wrong.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

This is how great forums shut down, you annoy the creator and he/she eventually say "fuck all of you" and makes it private, or worse; charges for it!!!!!!

Weekends kill trends, lets hope it will kill today's subjects' trends as well.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

BlackThought wrote:
here's a message I received from you a few days ago,
But you leave out how you offered me your opinion to STFU....convenient ;)

You are on what, Chapter 3 of John Murphy's book about TA, which is now broken?
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

TraderGirl wrote: I think talking about guns and packing a gun and promoting it is controversial.
13 people are DEAD because people like you refuse to let VERY HIGHLY TRAINED people like me be able to protect you. You would cling to my leg in thanks had I been armed in that theater and saved your family's life.

What I posted was a Public Service Announcement. I have been thanked for it. I'm sorry you missed that point.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

I can only think that English is not efrandex's first language. To consider what I posted was intimidating is insane. A few people have already thanked me for pointing them to those articles. Why? Because it can save your life!

I am highly trained with weapons and I have had 4 government clearances in my life and I am licensed to carry a weapon and I also teach it. 13 people are dead because they have been brainwashed into blaming a gun. I mentioned it and suddenly I'm dangerous. Charles Manson is dangerous with a pencil. I'm safe with a thermonuclear weapon.

Have a good two weeks....I'll be on a beach.

quatzl wrote:Really, you feel intimidated from an anonymous message board posting? Are you impaired in some way?

Cobra, please do not ban anyone, and ignore this childish banter.

xfradnex wrote:
Intimidation is the game. Read his history. Enough said.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

SWalsh wrote:...
SWalsh, I have to close this topic.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.