Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/25/2012 Live Update

Nrsimha

Re: 07/25/2012 Live Update

Post by Nrsimha »

EvilTrader wrote:
Cobra wrote:trend line support. I won't count on it though. now the Fib 61.8% MM target cannot even make a higher high, no good.
Trendline held.

Bullish hopes anyone ? 8-)

I am a lil biased to the upside.
I am holding both 2X spx and inverse spx. IMO we are on the cusp of something (draw a horizontal line on the daily). Above us is a region where prices have been frequently during the last few days and below us is a region where prices have been a few weeks ago. My evil plan is to profit from the melt-up before the FOMC meeting and then profit from the usual disappointment. I think this will work because I doubt that the Fed would ease during the middle of the summer with such low voume --- Ben would want to be sure his cronies were all in the market when he spikes it up. I think they will wait til Sept/Oct. ... But what do i know?
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

TraderGirl wrote:Possible count??
Looks like we share same count, TG. (I've followed your comments and charting, with admiration; keep up the value-added, please.)
Thanks,
A
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Thanks Cobra and everyone, GLTA
TA Note: wait to see what MO got to say after market, no positive turning on MO me no Buy.
bb could u post yr “Rock Paper Scissors” chart b4 u go thx
sell to continue, I got my blog up date, will talk more on MO after few beers.
THANKS B :mrgreen:
so it needs to be at least 2 out of 3 to get the green (?)
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Nrsimha

Post by Nrsimha »

TraderGirl wrote:Possible count??

That would be good. Upside target at 1350. Dump at 1350 and then ride the slide down from C.
?? :P

Edit: meant to say 1350.

Also, this would be in line with the "Three Black Crows" hypothesis. 8-)
Last edited by Nrsimha on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TradingJackal

Post by TradingJackal »

Divergence on 5hr ES. Should be good for a move to 50% retrace at 1350 where the upper bollinger also meets.
Attachments
es.png
There are no bulls or bears in the market. Only wolves and sheep.
Twitter @TradingJackal
http://tradingjackal.blogspot.com/
coralla

Post by coralla »

cobra,
thought the Hindenburg Omen Criteria triggered today again? But how about the weekly 10MA? Is it rising of flat?
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

coralla wrote:cobra,
thought the Hindenburg Omen Criteria triggered today again? But how about the weekly 10MA? Is it rising of flat?

This guy says yes http://blogs.stockcharts.com/dont_ignor ... l-nya.html. But others are saying no.http://www.thedisciplinedinvestor.com/b ... ification/. The second should be more credible.
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Wish I would have seen the following CRB Weekly chart before buying more NUGT this morning :lol: :oops:

Looks like we might have some strong resistance above us with two fib levels off important high/lows.
Attachments
CRB Weekly 07.25.12.png
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Daily Elders. 15 reds 3 days in a row for world market. No lower reading over 3 days in a year. Closest was starting on 8-2-11, but after a period of lower reds. Volume still moving down. Even though all other indicators on presented on board look like the SPY will bounce, I don't think it will hold. However, it looks like Euro Indexes are in the CCI bounce area, showing some positive up today. :)
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.