08/02/2012 Live Update

auger

Re: 08/02/2012 Live Update

Post by auger »

DIA 5min

Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Tabby wrote:It makes wonder, not showing any platform. It is showing in everywhere, in granny's purse and P bars coming out of granpa's ears too.
P-bars happen much more often with TD Ameritrade's platform, less frequently on Scottrade's. P-bars on Scottrade's app appear on marketwatch.com
Twitter @jackwag0n
kongen

Post by kongen »

kongen wrote:
Unique wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
Tabby wrote: It is Obama's birthday, Do you think Wall Street boys make it as ugly as last year, 500 points drop in Dow in one day?
Ha ha.. yeah stick it the Man from Kenya!
"He's" clearly not a human being, "it" was designed to kill and destroy the middle class and extend the prosperity gap..come on guys :)
Racist comment
And everyone but you recognizes that it is the Republicans who are killing and destroying the middle class.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:MIYAGI
THE BUTTON......Heres yr favorite “crook”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-0 ... -exit.html
Mark Zuckerberge's sister is working for Google, that tells you how much faith she got in her brother's company... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh yea? Well i heard that yo mama works at facebook :twisted: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

xfradnex wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Even the NYT is flogging this story
“Flood of Errant Trades Is a Black Eye for WallStreet”....
I liked the story better when I told it! :? :lol: also there is the possibility of a counter HFT program and some shorts put against Knight Capital !?
i think u did tell it better, now everybody is on yr bandwagon :mrgreen:
ps doctor x, do u have any relatives that work at facebook? :twisted:
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Mark Zuckerberge's sister is working for Google, that tells you how much faith she got in her brother's company... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just finished with my update, if you got nothing to do why don't check it out instead of hanging here calling people's name. ;) Long weekend for me.

PS. I hate face book first time I signed up, never went back again. I bought I-pad to spoiled my kids but don't use it either. GL2U
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
I just finished with my update, if you got nothing to do why don't check it out instead of hanging here calling people's name. ;) Long weekend for me.
PS. I hate face book first time I signed up, never went back again. I bought I-pad to spoiled my kids but don't use it either. GL2U
i forgot 2 tell u: good catch on that DBV p-bar last night
[name name name name]
tkvprasad

Post by tkvprasad »

BullBear52x wrote:Thanks Cobra and everyone, GLTA

TA note: I am sell the rip crew, so here's what I am eyeing.
Excellent, thanks for the chart and afternoon updates. Have a nicetime tomorrow wherever u r going :D

Write a long term update on markets if possible, a request!
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Al_Dente wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Even the NYT is flogging this story
“Flood of Errant Trades Is a Black Eye for WallStreet”....
I liked the story better when I told it! :? :lol: also there is the possibility of a counter HFT program and some shorts put against Knight Capital !?
i think u did tell it better, now everybody is on yr bandwagon :mrgreen:
ps doctor x, do u have any relatives that work at facebook? :twisted:
My wagon is very small( the red one with the pull handle :x :lol: My sista works at Facebook and she has faith in Shorting Facebook :mrgreen:

Will there be a counter counter program next. The HFTer must keep programmers employed :mrgreen:
Last edited by xfradnex on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

isn't today called a "spinning top" maybe candle?
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Flip that coin.

My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Super Mario Quotes http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidwismer ... k: :oops: He waiting on the Germans. So what ever the Germans say will move the market; forget about Draghi.
Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Daily Elders. Red up 8 of 15 in the world. Volume way up. Looks like Bounce to "low up" tomorrow; if " low up", then down the day after.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

TradingJackal

Post by TradingJackal »

Most likely, we had a correction to the upside this afternoon. So far, we have had three waves. If this turns into 5 waves, then it may become interesting. Frankly, no one in their right mind thinks P3 is upon us. 2 days ago, it was on Radio that Fed is printing in Sept citing Banks, etc. Who will short now knowing that easing is around the corner? Even if we fall, rallies to the upside will be brutal as a lot of them now expect the savior to print next month so they will try and front run by buying the dips. There is no fear of the drop. Look at VIX!

Expect to get whipsawed this month just as the last couple, perhaps with lower lows and lower highs but without losing too much ground.
Attachments
DIA.png
Last edited by TradingJackal on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no bulls or bears in the market. Only wolves and sheep.
Twitter @TradingJackal
http://tradingjackal.blogspot.com/
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

"The Draghi plan is on hold until eurozone leaders activate the EU’s twin bail-out funds (the EFSF and ESM), which requires Spain – and perhaps Italy – to request a formal rescue and sign a memorandum ceding control over fiscal policy. “It is a necessary condition. Governments have to go to the EFSF. It is up to the relevant countries,” said Mr Draghi.

The eurozone is now in limbo, with intense pressure building on Spain’s premier, Mariano Rajoy, to fall on his sword and request the EFSF package needed to set the Draghi plan in motion. Mr Rajoy said the proposals had “positive aspects” but deflected further questions. " see http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/debt ... -2012.html . So we need to see a EFSF from Mariano Rajoy for something to break free, so we can go to the up. And More: http://acosta14.typepad.com/blog/2012/0 ... bonds.html
Last edited by xfradnex on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Dr. Al. Knowing that PBars do happen. Is it feasable to place a limit order out in the stratosphere, and have some HFTer pick it up? :?:
Flip that coin.

xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Very good HFT article: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/what-happ ... pital-bill. Flip the wrong bit and your company could go to $hit. :shock: It is like the Bernie Madoff story, but compressed into a few minutes, but no one knows exactly who got screwed. :shock:
Flip that coin.

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

tkvprasad wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Thanks Cobra and everyone, GLTA

TA note: I am sell the rip crew, so here's what I am eyeing.
Excellent, thanks for the chart and afternoon updates. Have a nicetime tomorrow wherever u r going :D

Write a long term update on markets if possible, a request!
Thanks tkvprasad, long term? :lol: how could I guess long term when I got no clue of what tomorrow will bring. long term is more of a fundamental than anything else. geeky way of TA if buying here is nothing more than counter short term momentum. I'll see what I can do before I head out tomorrow.
Attachments
1.JPG
Last edited by BullBear52x on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:isn't today called a "spinning top" maybe candle?
this is something else
Attachments
1.JPG
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

For Europe, this is what was driving the markets: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/spain-inc ... 51448.html. If Spain asks for help, then this triggers Euro QE.
Flip that coin.