Re: 03/21/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by zombiebraingoo »

http://gicharts.blogspot.com/2011/03/sp ... level.html

Nice simple chart from Alpha Investors
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

This kind of consolidation is more likely to breakout on the upside. Just for now, pink line suddenly spike up and the green line is not so bullish, something going on.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
simpletrade

Post by simpletrade »

11:07 a.m. Monday ET, 12:23 a.m. Tuesday Tokyo] Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) said it has no plans to use a concrete pump engine to place a mixture of mortar and water into the containment vessel and spent nuclear fuel pool at the No. 4 reactor. Instead, the pump would be used to pour only water. Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency said earlier Monday that it expected to conduct tests on what it called a "concrete pump engine," which the agency initially said would pump a mix of mortar and water.

[10:23 a.m. Monday ET, 11:23 p.m. Monday Tokyo] The U.S. Navy is moving the aircraft carrier USS George Washington from its port at Yokosuka Naval Base near Yokohama to avoid radiation exposure.

Wonder if the nuclear issue is worse than what's been told.

My thesis of long solar is not working well, pretty much flat since last week(I bought some on Monday, which is good, didn't sell on Tuesday, now it's lower again). Still I think the Japan nuclear issue, middle east, both will be good for solar in 2011. But again, you get better price if you're buying the solar stocks now than the high of last week.

Bought SPY put.
zombiebraingoo

Post by zombiebraingoo »

1297.50 - rsi breaking down on 15 min
dr659

Post by dr659 »

Cobra wrote:This kind of consolidation is more likely to breakout on the upside. Just for now, pink line suddenly spike up and the green line is not so bullish, something going on.
I tend to agree, covered my SDS that I entered near its low of the day for a very small profit. ;)
jasmine

Post by jasmine »

Cobra wrote:
agnosia wrote:hey cobra - trin is not a great indicator anymore since most of the volume comes from the top 10 stocks which happen to be financials. if u take a look at c and bac there is heavy institutional selling and they make up a big part of TRIN
agnosia, can u please explain why you see that as selling but not buying? thansk a lot!
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

yep this could be a base and break. we are probably just waiting for the 10ema to catch up to price on the 60min . great risk/reward day trade, go long the 10ema with a tight stop below...
Rezito

Post by Rezito »

Oversold short term bounces aren't being bought into, feels like we're seeing distribution. Watching 55.50 on the Q's.
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

jasmine wrote:
Cobra wrote:
agnosia wrote:hey cobra - trin is not a great indicator anymore since most of the volume comes from the top 10 stocks which happen to be financials. if u take a look at c and bac there is heavy institutional selling and they make up a big part of TRIN
agnosia, can u please explain why you see that as selling but not buying? thansk a lot!
there is still selling pressure but since most of that volume is concentrated in only a few stocks it doesn't give an accurate view of the overall market..
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

YES! Nice signs for the Bears now.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
zombiebraingoo

Post by zombiebraingoo »

15 min broke - 233ema is downside trigger IMO...
Attachments
15 min.png
zombiebraingoo

Post by zombiebraingoo »

I love this guy! (makes me look normal!) - I never discount what he says though as he was a high level insider in the FORBES organization...It's just sort of hard to know
if it's medication or mushrooms!

http://benjaminfulford.net/

The United States occupation forces in Japan are staging a major strategic defeat because they know the Japanese defense establishment knows it was elements of the US military that set off the March 11, (311) tsunami attack against Japan. This attack used nuclear weapons drilled into the seabed by submarines and not HAARP according to senior Pentagon Sources. In addition, four months ago they overruled Japanese authorities and placed deadly plutonium into the number 3 reactor at Fukushima, according to the governor of Fukushima prefecture. This was to provide a nuclear cover story for the seabed atomic attack, pentagon sources say. Needless to say, the ring-leaders of this attack are now in hiding and know they will be found.
Rezito

Post by Rezito »

zombiebraingoo wrote:I love this guy! (makes me look normal!) - I never discount what he says though as he was a high level insider in the FORBES organization...It's just sort of hard to know

The United States occupation forces in Japan are staging a major strategic defeat because they know the Japanese defense establishment knows it was elements of the US military that set off the March 11, (311) tsunami attack against Japan. This attack used nuclear weapons drilled into the seabed by submarines and not HAARP according to senior Pentagon Sources. In addition, four months ago they overruled Japanese authorities and placed deadly plutonium into the number 3 reactor at Fukushima, according to the governor of Fukushima prefecture. This was to provide a nuclear cover story for the seabed atomic attack, pentagon sources say. Needless to say, the ring-leaders of this attack are now in hiding and know they will be found.

hm...does he ever provide any evidence for his theories? After 9/11 I don't look at the world the same way.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Intraday LL, VIX cleeping up the continuation of uncertainty at hand. Market will contnue it's sideways action to down if fear still persisted.
Attachments
spy.JPG
Last edited by BullBear52x on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
99er

Post by 99er »

maldini

Post by maldini »

what a boring day....
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

so far a perfect little bounce off the 10ema on the 60 @ 1291.25.. lets see if it holds.
zombiebraingoo

Post by zombiebraingoo »

Rezito wrote:
zombiebraingoo wrote:I love this guy! (makes me look normal!) - I never discount what he says though as he was a high level insider in the FORBES organization...It's just sort of hard to know

hm...does he ever provide any evidence for his theories? After 9/11 I don't look at the world the same way.
he is on RENSE radio - look up on you tube - here is a link that deals with the above http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... eBOZYD8KWA
tradersu

Post by tradersu »

DX didn't find support. So most likely we are going higher. May be ES 1302
Attachments
DX 06-11 (240 Min)  3_21_2011.jpg
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Still looks like the breakout will be on the upside.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.