Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

08/11/2012 Weekend Update

KeiZai

Re: 08/11/2012 Weekend Update

Post by KeiZai »

knock wrote:wake up guys. AUD low open.

Yeeeah nice :D NZD/USD did not notice it, but will :mrgreen:
NZD-USDHS.png

EDIT: lol LS and RS are reversed, well I have been to England in the past days :lol:
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
johnnywa

Post by johnnywa »

six9ine wrote:
johnnywa wrote:
six9ine wrote:All: I have developed a system which interprets and produces the true, actual waves of the market. I've been mapping the market with it for years now and it is spot on accurate. I'm going to do a little project on Twitter and walk my followers through the next wave sequence (it's a nice 5th wave down and should be good for 100 points or so on the S&P500). I follow no one and I use no indicators. All are welcome to join (VirdigoTA@Twitter).

Cobra: really enjoy your work, please follow along...!! This is going to be a very profitable opportunity on the short side...!!
A move down to green dotted line is 20 points,how do you see 100 points
The 20 points is an expectation for the current wave series we're in (the 4 (ABC) pullback). The 100 points is the larger pullback for the Minor 5 wave (m5) coming up. Seriously, watch/follow me...this is no joke. We need to finish up the current series of waves though to get to the m5.
How do i follow you on twitter? Your address does not take my anywhere?
johnnywa

Post by johnnywa »

six9ine wrote:
johnnywa wrote:
six9ine wrote:All: I have developed a system which interprets and produces the true, actual waves of the market. I've been mapping the market with it for years now and it is spot on accurate. I'm going to do a little project on Twitter and walk my followers through the next wave sequence (it's a nice 5th wave down and should be good for 100 points or so on the S&P500). I follow no one and I use no indicators. All are welcome to join (VirdigoTA@Twitter).

Cobra: really enjoy your work, please follow along...!! This is going to be a very profitable opportunity on the short side...!!
A move down to green dotted line is 20 points,how do you see 100 points
The 20 points is an expectation for the current wave series we're in (the 4 (ABC) pullback). The 100 points is the larger pullback for the Minor 5 wave (m5) coming up. Seriously, watch/follow me...this is no joke. We need to finish up the current series of waves though to get to the m5.
TradingJackal

Post by TradingJackal »

VirdigoTA
There are no bulls or bears in the market. Only wolves and sheep.
Twitter @TradingJackal
http://tradingjackal.blogspot.com/
kongen

Post by kongen »

USC - I agree