Post by KeiZai »

TradingJackal wrote:
KeiZai wrote:
TradingJackal wrote:
KeiZai wrote:What´s that? :shock:
Now we have p-bars in futures too :lol:
last one played out well ;)

here is dow, nothing in russell and naz
Have a feeling your futures got rolled over to the next expiry. I am showing a gap up.
Don´t use to roll over, this happen from time to time, next day we use to come to that point (not meaning we will open at that point)...well we will see
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
KeiZai

Re: 09/12/2012 Live Update

Post by KeiZai »

ClarkW wrote:Sentiment from sentimentrader.com for US Dollar, Gold and Silver. I'm not a subscriber, info found on caracommunity.com which is a decent site on metals.
Thanks for charts Clark! Looks like dollar may be due for a bounce...I hope so :lol:
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
KeiZai

Re: 09/12/2012 Live Update

Post by KeiZai »

Fuk it I can´t sleep 3 am here, I am excited like kid on christmas :lol:

Siemens (Most weighted stock in DAX 11%) usually as goes siemens so goes DAX

Big resistance level in monhtly chart, conditions are so overbought so I don´t think he will break that level, if so it would be quite bullish and double bottom
SiemensM.png
On daily chart there are clear 5 waves up, fifth is 61.8 almost to the penny...candlestick don´t look bullish also
SiemensD.png

wish me luck :?