Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/12/2012 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 10/12/2012 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

by the way, anyone knows a good server security provider? Including security monitoring and in case of hack, fix the problem. thanks.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

guys, before the weekend, please take a little time to vote for me, thanks: http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp

Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

Cobra wrote:by the way, anyone knows a good server security provider? Including security monitoring and in case of hack, fix the problem. thanks.

knownhost.com

They are excellent. I think their full managed service offers this.
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
Jack12

Re: Re:

Post by Jack12 »

Petsamo wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
Petsamo wrote:Let this market fall
Let the blue chips fall where they may...
Da bears are a tease. This bear leg is nothing. They might gap this thing up Monday. China needs to start selling off, dangit !
Is that an old fashioned bear flag , or am I seeing things?? :ugeek:
http://jaxdax.blogspot.com/
You must be in it to win it.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

fehro

Post by fehro »

trend lines & 50 day SMAs
Attachments
sc-3.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, guess that's it for today. Not good for bulls especially the coming Mondays were mostly bearish recently. Thank you guys, I'll see you TOMORROW.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Mr. T wrote:
Cobra wrote:by the way, anyone knows a good server security provider? Including security monitoring and in case of hack, fix the problem. thanks.

knownhost.com

They are excellent. I think their full managed service offers this.
Thanks. :mrgreen:

Petsamo

Re: Re:

Post by Petsamo »

Jack12 wrote:
Petsamo wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
Petsamo wrote:Let this market fall
Let the blue chips fall where they may...
Da bears are a tease. This bear leg is nothing. They might gap this thing up Monday. China needs to start selling off, dangit !
Is that an old fashioned bear flag , or am I seeing things?? :ugeek:
I didn't know there is a new fashion bear flag.
Twitter @jackwag0n
Harapa

Post by Harapa »

Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. Not good for bulls especially the coming Mondays were mostly bearish recently. Thank you guys, I'll see you TOMORROW.
Thanks Cobra and All Boardies
Have a nice Weekend.
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Great week boardies. Enjoy your weekend!
Jack12

Post by Jack12 »

Harapa wrote:
Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. Not good for bulls especially the coming Mondays were mostly bearish recently. Thank you guys, I'll see you TOMORROW.
Thanks Cobra and All Boardies
Have a nice Weekend.
Cheers All have a good one
http://jaxdax.blogspot.com/
You must be in it to win it.
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Sorry, big THANKS TO COBRA! Huge fan of the new intraday member's only posts. WELL WORTH IT BEFORE, EVEN MORE SO NOW
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

They bought up EWJ (Japan) even though Japan sold off last night. So, I'm expecting Japan to gap up Monday. EWG (Germany) did not participate in the sell off, so even they might gap up Monday. Based on my spreadsheet, I'm expecting a gap up Monday. I hope not, I'm positioned somewhat defensively
Twitter @jackwag0n
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

If you compare IWM and EWJ together. they seem to have a similar graph on 15 mins.
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

TraderGirl wrote:
daytradingES wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:With all due respect to "Pretzel", I am not sure if his EW counts are correct...it doesn't allow for another low next week, so I have a couple of counts as possibilities...I think that instead of impulsing down, I believe we could be in a double zig zag...??

I am assuming we get new highs somewhere around January before we head down for good...

Edit: One chart give an impulse (5 wave structure) and one give a corrective zig zag structure...I am voting for zig zag...but we will see....
why are you assuming:
" we get new highs somewhere around January before we head down for good."?

Thanks
1. Until the line on XIV critical support is broken, I will not get super bearish...
2. Several Charts I have say another attempt up, whether a higher high or lower high I am unsure, but I assume a higher high..or double top...
3. The last two major corrections in 2000 and 2008 had 3 pushes up before a breakdown occurred..so far we have two in my opinion.
4. There was a critical reversal date on Oct 5-8th, it sent us down...there is another critical reversal date around Oct 31/Nov 1, I believe it will send us up

We will see what happens....
Thank-you TG

It was to point #2 that I was more directly asking. You said in the first post "higher highs" and in #2 you say
" but I assume a higher high..or double top..." So it is to this point I was asking.

1. When you say : "" but I assume a higher high..or double top..." is that to Sept 14 high 1476 area or to Oct 2007 high of 1576 area ? Which top?

2. To which ever (2012 top of 2007 top) why do you assume your estimated new high will be higher?

Attached : 3 up segments or 2 up and third to be completed

Thanks again.
Attachments
spx monthly.png
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

daytradingES wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
daytradingES wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:With all due respect to "Pretzel", I am not sure if his EW counts are correct...it doesn't allow for another low next week, so I have a couple of counts as possibilities...I think that instead of impulsing down, I believe we could be in a double zig zag...??

I am assuming we get new highs somewhere around January before we head down for good...

Edit: One chart give an impulse (5 wave structure) and one give a corrective zig zag structure...I am voting for zig zag...but we will see....
why are you assuming:
" we get new highs somewhere around January before we head down for good."?

Thanks
1. Until the line on XIV critical support is broken, I will not get super bearish...
2. Several Charts I have say another attempt up, whether a higher high or lower high I am unsure, but I assume a higher high..or double top...
3. The last two major corrections in 2000 and 2008 had 3 pushes up before a breakdown occurred..so far we have two in my opinion.
4. There was a critical reversal date on Oct 5-8th, it sent us down...there is another critical reversal date around Oct 31/Nov 1, I believe it will send us up

We will see what happens....
Thank-you TG

It was to point #2 that I was more directly asking. You said in the first post "higher highs" and in #2 you say
" but I assume a higher high..or double top..." So it is to this point I was asking.

1. When you say : "" but I assume a higher high..or double top..." is that to Sept 14 high 1476 area or to Oct 2007 high of 1576 area ? Which top?

2. To which ever (2012 top of 2007 top) why do you assume your estimated new high will be higher?

Attached : 3 up segments or 2 up and third to be completed

Thanks again.
Here is a chart I posted
Attachments
Screen Shot 2012-10-12 at 4.58.44 PM.png