11/06/2012 Live Update

rc1269

Re: 11/06/2012 Live Update

Post by rc1269 »

TraderGirl wrote:
rc1269 wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
rc1269 wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:Let's not get into political discussions, because I can sit here and talk about how Obama is a more ethical and intelligent leader thinking about having a better future for our country and how Romney is calculating, devious and will only act on issues that will improve "his" bottom line, whether that means shipping jobs to China or overseas, while hurting our country in the process...but I won't do that...let's get down to business....
hahaha touche
there is nothing to touche about...even if I think Obama is the better person, the better president...the better leader...it doesn't mean I like unions...they 'f' up the jobs in this country...too much pay for non-educated workers drive up prices for goods, less competitive with other countries, etc, etc, I could go on and on, but I won't because Romney sends our jobs overseas rather than attempting to fix the problem...so would you rather have ethics and standards and someone who attempts to look out for the people of this country, or a lying, cheating, sob that couldn't give a "sh!#" about you or anyone else but himself....???
the chuckle and "touche" was in regards to the "let's not get into political discussions..." immediately followed by a political discussion

and i don't disagree with anything you've said. my criticism's of Obama shouldn't be construed as an endorsment for Romney. I'm pretty sure I never said I liked him any more or less
Yes, I was being sarcastic... :D :D saying I was not going to get political, then get political..you are a man...you are supposed to get sarcasm..at least that is what Daniel-david says... :D :D

Let's just all get along... :D :D See this is what happens when politics and religion are discussed...words get misconstrued...
haha well i thought you were!! but then i wasn't sure after the "nothing to touche about." *sigh* oh well... wouldn't be the first time a female and i have miscronstrued words. ;) cheers, and happy trading. may we all get richer in 2013
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Xian wrote:The saddest thing about this Libya mess is the Republicans have PROVEN that they lack the patriotism to rally around the POTUS in times deep international crisis or attacks on America as the DEMs did.
The POTUS got 4 men killed and the media is helping him cover it up.
Twitter @jackwag0n
skittlesmds

Post by skittlesmds »

fehro wrote:
skittlesmds wrote:We are screwed regardless of who the president is so it seems like a moot point to me.
you'll like this then.

http://www.thereformedbroker.com/2012/1 ... of-choice/

Yep. You are correct; I do like that. :D :D :D :lol:
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Petsamo wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:Romney's list is too long for me to post here...I have too much bad 'sh!#" I have seen him do...let's just say he's a mean mother f'er...
And you don't see the carnage Obama is leaving behind. You gotta quit hanging out with your leftist buddies.
I am far from being a leftist....I am a believer of change for the better, no matter who is in power....I actually had my own business...so I agree with being friendly to small businesses, because taxes are a big factor in hiring....I am down the middle...

but I also believe in ethics, and Romney doesn't have any....period...
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

TraderGirl wrote:
Petsamo wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:Romney's list is too long for me to post here...I have too much bad 'sh!#" I have seen him do...let's just say he's a mean mother f'er...
And you don't see the carnage Obama is leaving behind. You gotta quit hanging out with your leftist buddies.
I am far from being a leftist....I am a believer of change for the better, no matter who is in power....I actually had my own business...so I agree with being friendly to small businesses, because taxes are a big factor in hiring....I am down the middle...

but I also believe in ethics, and Romney doesn't have any....period...
You can't claim to be "down the middle" if you vote for Obama a second time.
Twitter @jackwag0n
TraderJoe

Post by TraderJoe »

Petsamo wrote:
Xian wrote:The saddest thing about this Libya mess is the Republicans have PROVEN that they lack the patriotism to rally around the POTUS in times deep international crisis or attacks on America as the DEMs did.
I must ask, how many men did GW Bush kill or cause to be killed????????
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

This is for the dog person lurking (you know who u are :mrgreen: )
doggie.png
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
toddymc

Post by toddymc »

:P :P The Choice is Simple between :
Twitchy or Geeky--- question is, Which one is the lesser of Two?? :twisted: :twisted: :P :P
- get my drift?
Last edited by toddymc on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TraderJoe

Post by TraderJoe »

I'll take that one also..
Claire

Post by Claire »

Petsamo -- You can't be serious. Are you aware that our country was at the brink of a disaster which Obama inherited, the likes of which we haven't seen since 1929 -- nothing like prior recessions -- from which recovery can take at least a decade, and which was largely caused by insane speculation by the best and the brightest of the mega-rich capitalist republicans, and from which they profited hugely.
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Well it's only fitting this is the ONLY day the board is filled with political rants. Lets just get it out of our system so we can get back to it tomorrow. (probably more tomorrow I'm sure BUT after that!)
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Claire wrote:TraderGirl-- you're terrific -- glad to be the same gender. Go girl! Romney is a self-serving liar. I would love to see his other tax returns and his semi-legal profit sources which he endorses as "capitalism."
He has done so many devious things, we don't know about even half of them, but I believe in the intelligence of the majority, and they will vote the 'right' way... :D :D
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

guys, please vote for me now, I promise I'll change everything. thanks. http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
L_T

Post by L_T »

I read that in the UK they limit campaigning to 1 month and 20 million pounds in spending for either side. Is it just me or would that make our world a slightly better place to live?
rc1269

Post by rc1269 »

A more interesting nugget, since we're on this whole GWB thing:

I think we're only 4pts away from the close on election day ca. 2000 (Gore/Bush). ~1431 somebody just told me was the close that day. boy we've sure come a long way in 12 years...
mkts are fun
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

sold out of 1/2 my NUGT purchase this morning. Keeping the other half to balance out my DUST. Big night....
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

TraderJoe wrote:
Petsamo wrote:
I must ask, how many men did GW Bush kill or cause to be killed????????
More than the amount that died on 9/11...
Jack12

Post by Jack12 »

L_T wrote:I read that in the UK they limit campaigning to 1 month and 20 million pounds in spending for either side. Is it just me or would that make our world a slightly better place to live?
USA 6bn spent on campains
http://jaxdax.blogspot.com/
You must be in it to win it.
rc1269

Post by rc1269 »

Cobra wrote:guys, please vote for me now, I promise I'll change everything. thanks. http://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp
that's change i can believe in! done.