12/31/2012 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 12/31/2012 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

daytradingES wrote:
Cobra wrote:
daytradingES wrote:harpa

I can't seem to find VXV or enter it on ninja 7 instrument list using Kinetick as the symbol map.
If you want to contact them and ask how to add it on the symbol map for Ninja then I'll try some more but 1 hour gone and no luck -so...
You need map VXV. Go to instrument manager, add, in misc, KineTick put VXV, this way the KineTick VXV will map to your VXV.
Thanks cobra. Happy new Year to you.

That is exactly what I did. - Tried
the search doesn't find vxv in my version of ninja.

Then I went through trying to had it manually as a new symbol - argh...

the data is for harpa -- I spent/wasted two hours today so enough for me!

On to my on work! :D
Sorry, I thought you mean VXX. You actually mean $VXV, then you have to search symbol here before mapping it: http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index ... web=iqfeed

Kinetick is actually iqfeed.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Harapa

Post by Harapa »

daytradingES wrote:harpa

I can't seem to find VXV or enter it on ninja 7 instrument list using Kinetick as the symbol map.
If you want to contact them and ask how to add it on the symbol map for Ninja then I'll try some more but 1 hour gone and no luck -so...
You actually mean $VXV, then you have to search symbol here before mapping it: http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index ... web=iqfeed Kinetick is actually iqfeed.
iqfeed shows this instrument as VXV.XO
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

kinetick only has 10Jan 2009 forwards
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

mini deal passed
This is what I mentioned Larry Levin said would happen (weekend video). They need another deal end of Feb.

"he House of Representatives late Tuesday easily approved emergency bipartisan legislation sparing all but a sliver of America’s richest from sharp income tax hikes -- while setting up another “fiscal cliff” confrontation in a matter of weeks.

Lawmakers voted 257-167 to send the compromise to President Barack Obama to sign into law. Eighty-five Republicans and 172 Democrats backed the bill, which had sailed through the Senate by a lopsided 89-8 margin shortly after 2 a.m. Opposition comprised 151 Republicans and 16 Democrats."
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all