Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

01/17/2013 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 01/17/2013 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

GOOD News for VXXers or the XIVbears
I got a sell warning light on, here is the sell, a rebound back to 20.67 or a roll down below LOD.
Attachments
1.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Nrsimha

Post by Nrsimha »

Paging TraderGirl:

Any turn dates coming up. I know we recently had a new moon but that did not put a dent into this run-up.

Miyagi: Any new P-bars. Also can u see if there are any (bullish) P-bars on XLE, OIH, etc.? (oil-patch). 8-) :? :o :P
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

deeko wrote: you're the best!
Thanks. but i'm not the best. the fact I'm trying to sell everyone here my daily report proves that I'm not the best, although I'm working hard toward so, hopefully one day. My report is good to learn TA though, that's honestly speaking. :mrgreen:

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

I really hope it's a bull flag and price surge before the close so that I can dump my longs today. :shock:
1.png
cat-pray.jpg

TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Nrsimha wrote:Paging TraderGirl:

Any turn dates coming up. I know we recently had a new moon but that did not put a dent into this run-up.

Miyagi: Any new P-bars. Also can u see if there are any (bullish) P-bars on XLE, OIH, etc.? (oil-patch). 8-) :? :o :P
18th is a strong turn day +/-....also uempel has a big turn next Tues...Monday closed...
deeko

Post by deeko »

TraderGirl wrote:

18th is a strong turn day +/-....also uempel has a big turn next Tues...Monday closed...
so you see a reversal tomorrow? this will correspond with Demark's 13th = exhaustion.
Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

BullBear52x wrote:GOOD News for VXXers or the XIVbears
I got a sell warning light on, here is the sell, a rebound back to 20.67 or a roll down below LOD.
Thank you BB for indicating. What is the upside on VXX and downside target on XIV. If you short xiv where do you exit? TIA!
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

BullBear52x wrote:GOOD News for VXXers or the XIVbears
Reversal candle still valid...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-01-17 at 12.39.58 PM.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Here is the proper rookie way to trade XIV this time. :lol: No Projection target but VIXies are not cheap, the pay outs are good.
Attachments
1.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

I really don't like if $VIX would close in green today. I'll explain to members if indeed. https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/ ... /122111957;

JFR

Post by JFR »

Cobra wrote:
Thanks. but i'm not the best. the fact I'm trying to sell everyone here my daily report proves that I'm not the best, although I'm working hard toward so, hopefully one day. My report is good to learn TA though, that's honestly speaking. :mrgreen:
Dunno, Cobra. Been doin' this a long time, and I don't think I've seen someone who puts it on the line each day like you, and nails it so often.

Not the best? A contender for the best, at the very least.

Just voted ...
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

deeko wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:

so you see a reversal tomorrow? this will correspond with Demark's 13th = exhaustion.
I don't see a reversal candle on the Dow or SPX as of yet...but most likely see a top in the next day or so...the reversal on the 17/18th is pretty strong...
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Might not a bad idea to hedge silver here just in case it was corrective abc
silver-abc.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
Nrsimha

Post by Nrsimha »

TraderGirl wrote:

Also, if you could take a peek at the daily chart for F (Ford Motor Co.) -- it looks a bit toppy !! :lol:
skittlesmds

Post by skittlesmds »

TraderGirl wrote:
deeko wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:

I don't see a reversal candle on the Dow or SPX as of yet...but most likely see a top in the next day or so...the reversal on the 17/18th is pretty strong...
Chinese GDP reversal? GDP numbers late tonight.
deeko

Post by deeko »

TraderGirl wrote:
deeko wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:

Thank you. Long red candle on 1 min. SPY with volume right now
Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

BullBear52x wrote:Here is the proper rookie way to trade XIV this time. :lol: No Projection target but VIXies are not cheap, the pay outs are good.
You are saying first it will rebound to 20.67 before it roll over? Thx.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

JFR wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Dunno, Cobra. Been doin' this a long time, and I don't think I've seen someone who puts it on the line each day like you, and nails it so often.

Not the best? A contender for the best, at the very least.

Just voted ...
Thanks. :mrgreen:

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

JFR wrote: Dunno, Cobra. Been doin' this a long time, and I don't think I've seen someone who puts it on the line each day like you, and nails it so often.
just voted ...
+1
:mrgreen:
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.