Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

01/25/2013 Live Update

Mr. BachNut

Re: 01/25/2013 Live Update

Post by Mr. BachNut »

Cobra wrote:indeed up. now let's wait to see how the morning high gets tested.
Me thinks thar be some stops above...
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Mr. BachNut wrote:Seems to me that the rally has left behind some un-realized SPY P-Bars.
Have you been keeping track Miyagi? If so would you be kind enough to share?
After 10 days, they slide off my radar. The monthly charts are not precise enough to show them so I consider them gone at that point.
Aside from today, there is 147.15$ and 148.03$ that re on the 10 day screen.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

SPY RSI (5) on a daily only 93.6 so looks like we got 6 more point to go :lol:

wonder what is the stat of 8 green day none stop. :?:
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Tabby

Re: Re:

Post by Tabby »

TraderGirl wrote:
Tabby wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
Mr. T wrote:Awesome. I'll squeeze that on the way down when it turns.
I Pity the FOO' who thinks this is a good company (and that subscription numbers are real..)
Mr Miyagi,
You need to come out of the box and look at it from the outside. I don't approve facebook but somehow some people like it and now that Netflx allowing to watch movie via Social media to the wrorld, it bring money to table, $9/month, you can buy a sandwich with it nowadays.
The problem is the valuation...potential $3.68 billion in debt....that will be the next news to take it down...just need negative sentiment in the overall market....everyone is in love with the market right now...just wait until everyone sees fear... hehe... :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/benzingains ... n-in-debt/

Stock market is like playing Chess. Some people see few steps ahead of other people and know how to get to the point to deviate your mind and say final " checkmate."
Isn't US in Debt as well? Treasury should've been out of money by Dec 2012. Debt is becoming unreal phenomenon that no one really know it is and mixed with euphoria. I am not chasing Nflex but I am sure those professinal players can overcome in Debt if they want to.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

possible target.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Unique

Post by Unique »

Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:AAPL moment of truth, my maximum overshoot area is awfully close
Bounced so far, but needs a confirmation now.
Truth squeeze 455, please.
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
JFR

Post by JFR »

FB ... From a value point of view, IMO it is ugly.

EPS -0.10

ROE 5.63

PE in 2011 102.88

Numbers all over the map, up and down.
Attachments
FB.jpg
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
fehro

Post by fehro »

minor divergence in the VIX
Attachments
sc.png
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

Almost...
Attachments
SPY Daily.png
TraderGirl

Re: Re:

Post by TraderGirl »

Tabby wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
Tabby wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
Mr. T wrote:Awesome. I'll squeeze that on the way down when it turns.
I Pity the FOO' who thinks this is a good company (and that subscription numbers are real..)
Mr Miyagi,
You need to come out of the box and look at it from the outside. I don't approve facebook but somehow some people like it and now that Netflx allowing to watch movie via Social media to the wrorld, it bring money to table, $9/month, you can buy a sandwich with it nowadays.
The problem is the valuation...potential $3.68 billion in debt....that will be the next news to take it down...just need negative sentiment in the overall market....everyone is in love with the market right now...just wait until everyone sees fear... hehe... :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/benzingains ... n-in-debt/

Stock market is like playing Chess. Some people see few steps ahead of other people and know how to get to the point to deviate your mind and say final " checkmate."
Isn't US in Debt as well? Treasury should've been out of money by Dec 2012. Debt is becoming unreal phenomenon that no one really know it is and mixed with euphoria. I am not chasing Nflex but I am sure those professinal players can overcome in Debt if they want to.
The whole market is going down my friend...just a matter of time....everything is just a trade....there is a gap all the way up to 200 on NFLX, so gaps have been filled so far, so I would be surprised to see it go to that level...but it would be a sure short at that point...debt will not be an issue until it's MADE and issue...it will become an issue once the stock has hit the right time and price and then down she goes...
gappy

Post by gappy »

‘the petrodollar is our currency and our problem’....Gappy
JFR

Post by JFR »

How does Facebook make money and why are investors piling their cash into the site so sure it will continue to rake it in?

In short, advertising. The site made $3.7billion (£2.4billion) of revenue last year, up 88% on 2010, with $3.1billion (£2billion) coming from advertising. The rest comes from payments and other fees which have been making up a large percentage of Facebook’s revenue over the past two years.

Advertisers are attracted by two key things on Facebook; firstly, its massive reach with around 500 million daily active users, and secondly the ability to target ads with “relevance” based on the information individuals share with the website.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Cobra wrote:possible target.
chief could u give me a $ number on that possible target
thanks
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Will be watching to see if treasuries hold support or not...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-01-25 at 10.57.17 AM.png
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

JFR wrote:How does Facebook make money and why are investors piling their cash into the site so sure it will continue to rake it in?

In short, advertising.
See now, I don't get that. I'm not on facebook but of all the sites and ads I have seen all these years, I have clicked on ONE.
gappy

Post by gappy »

Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:AAPL moment of truth, my maximum overshoot area is awfully close
Bounced so far, but needs a confirmation now.
Truth squeeze 455, please.
I looked for a post earnings bounce, just not the dead cat kind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F48yOkcQWe0
‘the petrodollar is our currency and our problem’....Gappy
JFR

Re:

Post by JFR »

MrMiyagi wrote:
JFR wrote:How does Facebook make money and why are investors piling their cash into the site so sure it will continue to rake it in?

In short, advertising.
See now, I don't get that. I'm not on facebook but of all the sites and ads I have seen all these years, I have clicked on ONE.
I don't know either, MrM. I am on Facebook however. For communication with certain people.

I gather ad revenue is based on clicks.

I know a guy with a poker information site, and he is making a living off of it.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Harapa is away from the board
In the interim, I believe we got a signal from his “Harapa VIXies SPY Setup”
He’ll confirm or deny, and post details, on Cobra’s intraday-update page when he returns about 3 pm ET
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

JFR wrote:I gather ad revenue is based on clicks.

I know a guy with a poker information site, and he is making a living off of it.
Well then , I guess I should click on ads here by the dozen so that Cobra can buy a Ferrari.
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

JFR wrote:FB ... From a value point of view, IMO it is ugly.

EPS -0.10

ROE 5.63

PE in 2011 102.88

Numbers all over the map, up and down.
JFR,
My point from FB or NFLX is about how some people making money by devaiting your mind and my mind from the real issue. FB is up b/c JPM is behind this stock. Jamie Damon from JPM was on Capital Hill last year and was asked about this pump and dump FB stock. Why do they want to invest in FB? Only God knows.The point is that we are retailers and look for window of opportunity.
Opposite to NFLX and FB, AAPL has more cash flow and no debts than our goverment in US and look where it is now. Debt is a joke now.

Peace~~~

BTW, it takes a year from now for NFLX join FB. Privacy act was signed two weeks ago. Who knows where we would be in year? Kids loves Social media and coming with $9 /month to watch on facebook not a whole lot nowadays . Momy and dady can control them anymore.
Last edited by Tabby on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.