2013-02-12-TOS_CHARTS.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 02/12/2013 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

anyone tried this? Since someone is asking. :mrgreen:
Attachments
2.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

HenryR wrote:If we talk about the 90s we have to have iconic Seymour and of course Turlington too.
Seymour was in the above...
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Setting up a squeege for power hour?
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Al_Dente wrote:my favorite:
“Orlando” the cat
orlando the cat.png
Ok, this is my favorite... :D :D
taggard

Post by taggard »

TraderGirl wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
johnnywa wrote:Kate shes beautiful yikes cnbc
Am I the only guy who doesn't think she's all that? I mean she's a pretty woman but it just stops there. Different stokes for different folks.
Agree, she ain't all that...my personal opinion is that the most beautiful supermodel's were back in the 90's...
hint find several videos of who you think is cute--ignore everything and watch the eyes for a while--it depends on what you think cute is of course--but the body fades and the eyes don't. and if you watch long enough--the eyes don't lie.
HenryR

Post by HenryR »

TraderGirl wrote:
HenryR wrote:If we talk about the 90s we have to have iconic Seymour and of course Turlington too.
Seymour was in the above...
You're right. She's the one on the far left. I did not notice that.
johnnywa

Post by johnnywa »

taggard wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
Am I the only guy who doesn't think she's all that? I mean she's a pretty woman but it just stops there. Different stokes for different folks.
Agree, she ain't all that...my personal opinion is that the most beautiful supermodel's were back in the 90's...
hint find several videos of who you think is cute--ignore everything and watch the eyes for a while--it depends on what you think cute is of course--but the body fades and the eyes don't. and if you watch long enough--the eyes don't lie.
Then i vote for Cindy C.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

She's OK but no comparison to my wife. Or TG for that matter.
HenryR

Post by HenryR »

taggard wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
Confucius never said this but I think he should. "What a beautiful set of eyes, but yet what an evil soul". Eyes can be deceitful. I had my fair share of this experience. :twisted: :evil:
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Cobra wrote:anyone tried this? Since someone is asking. :mrgreen:
cobie please don’t make me subscribe to one more thing
what is that??
this is the only thing I subscribe to: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859
:mrgreen:
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

almost hit the USUAL pullback target but it seems this bear still has small legs.
Attachments
1.png

TraderGirl

Re:

Post by TraderGirl »

MrMiyagi wrote:She's OK but no comparison to my wife. Or TG for that matter.
You're the man Miyagi!!! :D :D
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Al_Dente wrote:
Cobra wrote:anyone tried this? Since someone is asking. :mrgreen:
cobie please don’t make me subscribe to one more thing
what is that??
this is the only thing I subscribe to: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859
:mrgreen:
Thanks.

I mean someone may accidently subscribed the topic and find cannot stop the mail notification about new reply on topic. anyone has experiences?

Al_Dente

Re:

Post by Al_Dente »

what a gentleman :mrgreen:
plus no post neekkidd pix
I luv u Miyagi :mrgreen:

OT
If anyone is still in the BTFD mode
This would be the “D” part of it
[cavet:… this time might/might not be different… WDIK]
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
taggard

Post by taggard »

HenryR wrote:
taggard wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
Confucius never said this but I think he should. "What a beautiful set of eyes, but yet what an evil soul". Eyes can be deceitful. I had my fair share of this experience. :twisted: :evil:
well i guess i disagree. my method is to watch for some time and taking into account the social context and conversation (as well as background lighting). in particular watch the pupil size change. needless to say you ideally have fairly static outside lighting--good or bad same--just cannot be channging--and you are watching what she is paying attention in sound tone and pacing as well as text as she speaks. what you will find is that there will be a divergence between pupil and eye movement vs what the mouth and body maybe saying. in theory it's possible to fake the eyes but in practice it's so hard nobody ever does it. the key is patience. if you are thinking about hanging out or investing time--or are depending on this person for some key need this sort of thing is well worth your time.

it is far superior to watching her verbal response to what you are putting out. often we shape ourselves to what we think the other person wants--if i see this going on i get very nervous. short term there maybe an advantage of one sort or another--longer term it's nice to deal with somebody who is just being herself. next to the eyes i try to listen to laughs--the right tone there really is a big deal to me. sense of humor is totally key.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

TraderGirl wrote:You're the man Miyagi!!! :D :D
Thanks TG, I try to be the best I can be every day. It's not a big achievement as I am a bum.
johnnywa

Re: Re:

Post by johnnywa »

TraderGirl wrote:
You're the man Miyagi!!! :D :D
Yes he is,beat me to the pass
joepiper

Post by joepiper »

Mr. Myagi is the gentleman but fear that knife-hand side strike. :o
taggard

Post by taggard »

ps on eyes and market--

re deceitful--everywhere for all sorts of different reasons that is the truth. But i tend towards hemingway's quote "if your good enough it's all your fault". every single time i have gotten trashed in life with people or in the market with money-
-it's been me not listening

it's only fair to note that hemingway did shot himself and perhaps that was a side effect of "it all your own fault". So nothing is without risk. Getting trashed always hurts (esp my ego) but in the end if i can just chill and go back over the trail I CAN SEE WHERE I WENT WRONG LISTENING TO WHAT I WANTED NOT WHAT WAS THERE]. Everything everybody and every situation-- is giving us clues--sometimes if it is too good it cant be true. sometimes--this looks like a real nitemare. both can be equally false. or equally true. what we must desire can be the worst or best for us. whew. . not saying it's easy. .but choices are limited.

in any case my last post for some time--good luck to all with your trading (and everything)--time for me to shut up and get back to mine.