Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/14/2013 Live Update

uempel

Re: 02/14/2013 Live Update

Post by uempel »

You are right, with NOK I picked a somewhat negative illustration. But the fact is hat behavioural finance never changes. Check RCA chart in 1920ies, Cisco and the others in 1998/2001, it's always the same pattern.

Googling for an old RCA chart I found this :D

http://www.mcoscillator.com/learning_ce ... footsteps/

Last but not least: I am a huge fan. I've got several apple devices and I love them. But behavioural finance is a different matter.
aa.png

Unique wrote:
uempel wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Claire wrote:Cobra: any update on AAPL? maybe for members only? thanks
just updated in members area.
My 2 cents: aapl products are being commoditized...

I don't know who you are and what investment horizon you have. But if I were filthy rich I wouldn't hesitate to slowly build up a short position in aapl. Too many hopes and dreams in that stock and it sure will be tanking on the long run. Leon Cooperman sold recently and is out of the stock, other HFs too. I don't know what Calpers is doing.

Short term I don't know, but it ain't attractive to trade, more like playing Roulette rouge/noir. Check the nok chart here :lol:
The attachment 29.png is no longer available
I like your charts normally, but that chart in particular is fundamentally and technically flawed. Comparing the dot com bubble to now...Lol
uempel

Post by uempel »

Harapa wrote:
uempel wrote:Wow, can you draw monthly momentum (roc 100) with MA 34? The MA is on the the momentum, not on SPX... the 1970 - 1985 area looks the most interesting to me :D
Here it is. Since I couldn't overlay ROC and EMA of ROC in one plot, I plotted their differences as histo in the bottom panel. Now tell us what it says
:geek: :ugeek: :geek:

Thanks so much Harapa. I think it says that March 2009 was a low and that buying the dips makes sense - i.e. if there are any dips :D So let's hope there is some kind of scare from the economic data or from some other event :o
uempel

Post by uempel »

aapl short term:

I don't have an opinion short term, but I found this at Tom McClellan's website:

http://www.mcoscillator.com/learning_ce ... e_and_rca/