02/27/2013 Live Update

BullBear52x

Re: 02/27/2013 Live Update

Post by BullBear52x »

KeiZai wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
KeiZai wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:This is not normal. Look at these swings.
Capture.JPG
I am still up 3 dollars could you imagine my next 700 share add on tomorrow if it goes my way. come to dada baby.
Currency market is not that excited even copper did not notice the "rally" :o imo classic short squeeze event (rinse and repeat) JM2C

my indicators are clear sell the rip until it works
RUT-27-a.png
GL bud will likely join u with evil XIV tmr
Thanks boss, :lol: I am showing off my 3 dollars gain :lol: people brags, most are after the fact.

Here is the funny fact on USA today: Uncle Ben promised not to let go 85 bil/mo bond buying. but 85 bil/year cut in government spending will starve off the children, job losses, who know? a riot on the street, no cops and fire fighters. I was thinking what if they use the 1 month of bond buying money to save USA for a year? man....I am a genius :lol:
lol :)

check ES in my updated post i figured out we have a daily squeeze I hope it will fire to the downside
I am holding 5 contacts each you know which, GTG GL2U
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

You guys make a great contibution to this board....
not sure if divergence euroyen continues OR recouples next few days...here is a pic from epitomy of illiquidy in philly...
sure hope more pomo settlement don't rip my face off thursday,
GL!
Attachments
euryenrenko.png
<;)
"It requires, obviously, some luck and some good policy."
kenttown

Post by kenttown »

TraderGirl wrote:One thing we will look for, however, is a reversal around the midpoint of Mercury Rx (March 6) for any market not reversing right now, near the date it turns retrograde.

Note 2: Unemployment and Payroll reports due out Friday, March 1, which may also cause markets to be skittish and random acting until then.
Actually NFP is following week gorgeous, March 8. Could very well be major reversal next week as astros suggest. Tonne of eco reports from US/EU/Japan.

http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar?tz=&sor ... e&low=true
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

kenttown wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:One thing we will look for, however, is a reversal around the midpoint of Mercury Rx (March 6) for any market not reversing right now, near the date it turns retrograde.

Note 2: Unemployment and Payroll reports due out Friday, March 1, which may also cause markets to be skittish and random acting until then.
Actually NFP is following week gorgeous, March 8. Could very well be major reversal next week as astros suggest. Tonne of eco reports from US/EU/Japan.

http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar?tz=&sor ... e&low=true
I didn't write that, just cut and paste...but thanks...
StudentBill

Post by StudentBill »

I have been playing around with this chart as part of a much larger system I am trying to develop for trading XIV/VXX. Very far away from being finished and I have much to learn but this is one of the signals I am playing with. greens and reds and buy and sell hits, blues are fails. The hit rate is subjective based on basic visually analysis I need to do more work obviously but today would be a sell signal for XIV.

I just want to thank Cobra for his board and his site, and everyone for contributing. You guys make this fun and I am learning a ton from all of you.
sc.png
TWT

Post by TWT »

$JY_F : The EWP is suggesting that a bottom is in place
Attachments
JY DAILY.png
TWT

Post by TWT »

$USDJPY: Another Triangle. This one should have established a Top
Attachments
USD JPY DAILY.png
TWT

Post by TWT »

$YG_F: The short term trend of Gold should give clues on the sustainability of more equity upside potential
Attachments
YG 30 MIN.png