Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/27/2013 Live Update

tkvprasad

Re: 02/27/2013 Live Update

Post by tkvprasad »

BullBear52x wrote:
SB73 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:/ES hourly RSI = 89 11 more point to go to hit a perfect 100 :lol: sure I am going to get squeeze.
If a man has to fight, generally best to wait until right at the close as the market very frequently closes at the HOD.
This is not a fight for bears, it's trend following, bulls is counter trend on my read short term swing. look at RSI here on mid to long term, I post this on my corner not too long ago. but then again TA is an odd of probability.
closing above MON 12 PM candle high at 152.14 is key with volume, 1 min left
jademann

Post by jademann »

TraderGirl wrote:VIX... A close here above the 50dma would be good...

TG do you think the stochastic on this chart means trouble for bears?
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

ClarkW wrote:Out of UUPT. Thanks again TG!
:D :D
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

This is not normal. Look at these swings.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (49.56 KiB) Viewed 3638 times
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

jademann wrote:

This price action is saying we may see another high....certainly in Dow after pullback....but if you look at the technicals on the Dow and SPX on the daily...you can see we may be seeing those new highs with neg d on the technicals....so we are going to see a sell off, but it's a matter of when...topping is a process it never goes down in a straight line....if we see new highs then we may go down and then test the high again...so it's a process....the market is getting ready for a big pullback...
skittlesmds

Post by skittlesmds »

Out of Bounds wrote:This is not normal. Look at these swings.
Capture.JPG
Looks insane to me but I've only been trading since 2007 and trading for a living since July 2012.
Last edited by skittlesmds on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Capture.JPG
Mercury retrograde gives very strong swings...Merc retrograde started Feb 23...
kenttown

Post by kenttown »

Long every big POMO day like today.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

The attachment Capture.JPG is no longer available
I am still up 3 dollars could you imagine my next 700 share add on tomorrow if it goes my way. come to dada baby.
Attachments
1.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
skittlesmds

Post by skittlesmds »

kenttown wrote:Long every big POMO day like today.
Is there a good website to find out the POMO days?
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

skittlesmds wrote:
kenttown wrote:Long every big POMO day like today.
Is there a good website to find out the POMO days?
good luck, joe

http://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/pomo/ ... /index.cfm
<;)
"It requires, obviously, some luck and some good policy."
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

TraderGirl wrote:
jademann wrote:

This price action is saying we may see another high....certainly in Dow after pullback....but if you look at the technicals on the Dow and SPX on the daily...you can see we may be seeing those new highs with neg d on the technicals....so we are going to see a sell off, but it's a matter of when...topping is a process it never goes down in a straight line....if we see new highs then we may go down and then test the high again...so it's a process....the market is getting ready for a big pullback...
Jman....On the last correction back in March/April 2012...Dow made a higher high on neg divergences...pulled back, then retested the high...took some time...

Look at the Stochastics on the bottom...at the same time price fell through support, Stochs crossed below the 80 line...this may be late to short, but it's confirmation of a sell....it also falls thru the zero level on TSI...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 1.21.16 PM.png
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

TraderGirl wrote:
Capture.JPG
I have no idea what that means or how it works but if you say so, I believe it.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Out of Bounds wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
Capture.JPG
Here is some info on Mercury Retrograde:

: Mercury is now retrograde February 23-March 17. Our policy is to recommend new positions only to aggressive traders. Therefore, there will be no (or very few) new recommendations for position traders to open new positions during this period. Our experience is that financial markets will swing back and forth every 1-4 days now, so this is a very short-term trader’s market. We will look to capture profits every 1-4 days for aggressive traders, especially on the daily program. There are cases where markets can move sharply for several days in one direction, but it is unreliable that this will happen in any or all markets, so we only look for 1-4 day trades. If runs occur, we will probably miss them, because I simply do not trust technical buy and sell signals under Mercury retrograde. I find more than usual amount of “fake outs” then – prices go above resistance, below support, but then reverse when normally it would be a break out. If trading, you must be very nimble now. If position trading, try not to get stressed out when it appears you are on the wrong side. Try to ride it through, or if you use stops, be prepared to be stopped out, only to find you were right in your original thoughts.

One thing we will look for, however, is a reversal around the midpoint of Mercury Rx (March 6) for any market not reversing right now, near the date it turns retrograde.

Note 2: Unemployment and Payroll reports due out Friday, March 1, which may also cause markets to be skittish and random acting until then.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

TraderGirl wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
Capture.JPG
Here is some info on Mercury Retrograde:

: Mercury is now retrograde February 23-March 17. Our policy is to recommend new positions only to aggressive traders. Therefore, there will be no (or very few) new recommendations for position traders to open new positions during this period. Our experience is that financial markets will swing back and forth every 1-4 days now, so this is a very short-term trader’s market. We will look to capture profits every 1-4 days for aggressive traders, especially on the daily program. There are cases where markets can move sharply for several days in one direction, but it is unreliable that this will happen in any or all markets, so we only look for 1-4 day trades. If runs occur, we will probably miss them, because I simply do not trust technical buy and sell signals under Mercury retrograde. I find more than usual amount of “fake outs” then – prices go above resistance, below support, but then reverse when normally it would be a break out. If trading, you must be very nimble now. If position trading, try not to get stressed out when it appears you are on the wrong side. Try to ride it through, or if you use stops, be prepared to be stopped out, only to find you were right in your original thoughts.

One thing we will look for, however, is a reversal around the midpoint of Mercury Rx (March 6) for any market not reversing right now, near the date it turns retrograde.

Note 2: Unemployment and Payroll reports due out Friday, March 1, which may also cause markets to be skittish and random acting until then.
Thanks. :)
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

TraderGirl wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
jademann wrote:

Jman....On the last correction back in March/April 2012...Dow made a higher high on neg divergences...pulled back, then retested the high...took some time...

Look at the Stochastics on the bottom...at the same time price fell through support, Stochs crossed below the 80 line...this may be late to short, but it's confirmation of a sell....it also falls thru the zero level on TSI...
Thank You helpful lady,
GL
?
thank you
<;)
"It requires, obviously, some luck and some good policy."
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

BullBear52x wrote:
The attachment Capture.JPG is no longer available
I am still up 3 dollars could you imagine my next 700 share add on tomorrow if it goes my way. come to dada baby.
Currency market is not that excited even copper did not notice the "rally" :o imo classic short squeeze event (rinse and repeat) JM2C

my indicators are clear sell the rip until it works
RUT-27-a.png

What I don't like is daily squeeze in ES, need to reverse down as soon as tomorrow otherwise if we break above red line squeeze should fire and new highs are very likely then
ES-27.png
GL bud will likely join u with evil XIV tmr
Last edited by KeiZai on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
Unique

Post by Unique »

tkvprasad wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
SB73 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:/ES hourly RSI = 89 11 more point to go to hit a perfect 100 :lol: sure I am going to get squeeze.
If a man has to fight, generally best to wait until right at the close as the market very frequently closes at the HOD.
This is not a fight for bears, it's trend following, bulls is counter trend on my read short term swing. look at RSI here on mid to long term, I post this on my corner not too long ago. but then again TA is an odd of probability.
closing above MON 12 PM candle high at 152.14 is key with volume, 1 min left
Dow jones leading indicator this week, stay nimble all getting scarier..day by day :o
Attachments
dji_feb_27_15_review.PNG
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

KeiZai wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Capture.JPG
Currency market is not that excited even copper did not notice the "rally" :o imo classic short squeeze event (rinse and repeat) JM2C

RUT-27-a.png
Thanks boss, :lol: I am showing off my 3 dollars gain :lol: people brags, most are after the fact.

Here is the funny fact on USA today: Uncle Ben promised not to let go 85 bil/mo bond buying. but 85 bil/year cut in government spending will starve off the children, job losses, who know? a riot on the street, no cops and fire fighters. I was thinking what if they use the 1 month of bond buying money to save USA for a year? man....I am a genius :lol:
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

BullBear52x wrote:
KeiZai wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Capture.JPG

RUT-27-a.png
Thanks boss, :lol: I am showing off my 3 dollars gain :lol: people brags, most are after the fact.

Here is the funny fact on USA today: Uncle Ben promised not to let go 85 bil/mo bond buying. but 85 bil/year cut in government spending will starve off the children, job losses, who know? a riot on the street, no cops and fire fighters. I was thinking what if they use the 1 month of bond buying money to save USA for a year? man....I am a genius :lol:
lol :)

check ES in my updated post i figured out we have a daily squeeze I hope it will fire to the downside
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)