Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/18/2013 Live Update

johnnywa

Re:

Post by johnnywa »

MrMiyagi wrote:
769.png
MrMiyagi,if we hit 155.83 tomorrow please enroll me in your Trade MrMiyagi Phantom bar Series
nightlyhawk

Re: 03/18/2013 Live Update

Post by nightlyhawk »

IMO, there is at least another lower low ahead because a) my ST model is still in bearish mode and b) below chart shows, in red circle, that downside strength is really strong from Friday and today. You can also tell that the black line already moved up prior to market pulling back on Friday, and c) statistics aren't too bright for bulls when market closed in red for both Friday & Monday.

So, bulls = be careful.
Attachments
sc.png
jademann

Post by jademann »

cant decide whether tomorrow is up or down.. So perhaps we are flat going into FED speak wednesday?
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
nightlyhawk

Post by nightlyhawk »

FYI.

I'll update this MT chart and StockTiming chart (as seen over weekend post) regularly during Weekend reports. Hopefully, some of you will find such charts useful. Please note that the actual version of this chart is much more sophisticated than this one, which makes it look so messy. So, I create a simple version of it to avoid confusion.
Attachments
sc.png
TradingJackal

Post by TradingJackal »

It is terribly dangerous but I can see why DDD wants to take a stand here. Good for a quick bucks to the upside.
Attachments
DDD.png
There are no bulls or bears in the market. Only wolves and sheep.
Twitter @TradingJackal
http://tradingjackal.blogspot.com/
TWT

Post by TWT »

$DAX_F : I doubt that the correction is over
Attachments
FDAX 15 MIN.png
stlwater

Post by stlwater »

nightlyhawk wrote:FYI.

I'll update this MT chart and StockTiming chart (as seen over weekend post) regularly during Weekend reports. Hopefully, some of you will find such charts useful. Please note that the actual version of this chart is much more sophisticated than this one, which makes it look so messy. So, I create a simple version of it to avoid confusion.

Nifty indicator.. can you tell us more about what it's revealing?