Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/07/2013 Live Update

simpletrader

Re: 06/07/2013 Live Update

Post by simpletrader »

BullBear52x wrote:Look at the 1st and coming second sell on mid to long term, now you know the 1st sell already at the beach somewhere, now the second sell group is going to hit the beach, only will they come back safe? the first group looking double good :lol:
What is your bottom signals? Thanks, ST
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Market is starting to look tired intraday; lots of folks wondering to hold or not to hold...
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

simpletrader wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Look at the 1st and coming second sell on mid to long term, now you know the 1st sell already at the beach somewhere, now the second sell group is going to hit the beach, only will they come back safe? the first group looking double good :lol:
RSI, I got all my setting for each time frame at my corner if you want to know more.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

I'm neutral. as long as no sharp down, bulls are ok. a typical pattern is down between 2 to 3 pm ET then up in the last hour huge.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Unique

Post by Unique »

Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:ES Update

Perfect V shape rebound, amazing bull market.

We're now near the 1635 resistance, it's once again key time for both sides.

Today could be a relatively hard shake day if no breakout in the morning since yesterday's 2 way action was a gift to day traders. :D :lol:
Breakout testing 200sma now, looks like the market is back to BTFD mentality :P
Fast and furious RSI+MACD criteria met, now need to wait for reversal bar to go quick short. It's time to be careful, we're near the 1645ish measure move.
Reversal bar still no confirmation, patience. It could be a bullish pennant as well if no break below 1634.5 ;) Patience pays well :lol:
Attachments
es_june7_60_5.PNG
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
Apple

Post by Apple »

BullBear52x wrote:
simpletrader wrote:
RSI, I got all my setting for each time frame at my corner if you want to know more.
BTW...great site. Visit everyday (as helpful as the Cobra). 8-)
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

While I was watching paint dry (sell intraday), I found a new symbol for Europe.
I like to watch EEM for china (60% asia), and EWJ for japan, and EWG for germany, but while germany is going up, the rest of europe is not so happy.

So on my “quickie” view, I’m replacing germany with VGK = euro stocks
The index is made up of approximately 511 common stocks of companies located in 17 European countries.
It is like the SPX of Europe, with a sector weighting similar to SPX (except Europe has zero tech, and a few other differences….)

Anyone have better?
[it has to quote intraday, NOT end-of-day]
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Apple wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
simpletrader wrote:
BTW...great site. Visit everyday (as helpful as the Cobra). 8-)
:D
Unique

Post by Unique »

Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:

Today could be a relatively hard shake day if no breakout in the morning since yesterday's 2 way action was a gift to day traders. :D :lol:
Fast and furious RSI+MACD criteria met, now need to wait for reversal bar to go quick short. It's time to be careful, we're near the 1645ish measure move.
Reversal bar still no confirmation, patience. It could be a bullish pennant as well if no break below 1634.5 ;) Patience pays well :lol:
1628 pleaseeeeee, patience too strong :lol: :mrgreen:
Attachments
es_june7_60_6.PNG
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
Auole

Post by Auole »

My G.Angel. tapped my shoulder and said pay attention to VIX gap. @moment it's 'eyeing' that gap. Might, Might Not try to fill it Mon. If VIX cont. weak I'm thinking just go long somewhere along here. If I engineered this market I'd have it do a real fast gap fill and then close today down. Sort of like that 25lb. fish BB52 will catch.
67Chevy - the DOW has made it above the down channel this morning; for a change Emini lagging. I am looking here to buy
a WHR whirlpool &/or VZ call for this next test of 8 days ago high. Not yet.
vixgap7juncob.png
dow67chevy.png
ALdaytrade

Post by ALdaytrade »

Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:

1628 pleaseeeeee, patience too strong :lol: :mrgreen:
I do not exactly know what you are saying here. Less laughing, more talking, please.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

ALdaytrade wrote:

Fast and furious RSI+MACD criteria met, now need to wait for reversal bar to go quick short. It's time to be careful, we're near the 1645ish measure move.[/quote]

Reversal bar still no confirmation, patience. It could be a bullish pennant as well if no break below 1634.5 ;) Patience pays well :lol:[/quote]

1628 pleaseeeeee, patience too strong :lol: :mrgreen:[/quote]

I do not exactly know what you are saying here. Less laughing, more talking, please.[/quote]
What he is saying is 1620 if not today then Monday, and he will buy. :lol: more :lol:
Attachments
1.JPG
Unique

Post by Unique »

ALdaytrade wrote: I do not exactly know what you are saying here. Less laughing, more talking, please.
Look at charts, easy to understand level by level
user13

Post by user13 »

Short here (small)
Unique

Post by Unique »

BullBear52x wrote: What he is saying is 1620 if not today then Monday, and he will buy. :lol: more :lol:
I cannot argue with the BTFD train anymore ;)
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

we should have a emoticon limit...after all how does trading and emoticons relate to each other anyway? aren't we supposed to be less emotional, and more analytical?
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

DR AL: your breath getting bad now? (no offense), seeing adv cross mavg, still looks corrective (not bearish) for dec and the ratio..

btw, buying some more 10yr calls (i/T)
<;)
"It requires, obviously, some luck and some good policy."
user13

Post by user13 »

Long now
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, looks like a typical pattern again, down from 2pm to 2:30 pm then up till close. let's see.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Bull trap