Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

How to post images?

Cobra
Site Admin

How to post images?

Post by Cobra »

3.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: How to post images?

Post by Cobra »

From PanamaJack:

Cobra - This could be used in te one of the Trader Newbie Section

Cobra,
This is mostly for newbies like myself some want to share a thought – an example – or just ask a question but get frustrated in the process and give up trying to post the “.png” file with the thought. There are other tools out there but I have found them to be buggy, and un-useable --
The following is for the Windows 7 environment:
Windows – Accessories – Snipping Tool
Use Snipping Tool to capture screen shots
You can use Snipping Tool to capture a screen shot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image – This application is free with the Windows 7 operating system and very easy to use
Rectangular Snip - Drag the cursor around an object to form a rectangle -- I like the rectangular snip as it seems to work well for the application we are using – snipping stock-charts!!
After you capture a snip, it's automatically copied to the Clipboard and the mark-up window. From the mark-up window, you can annotate, save, or share the snip. The following procedures explain how to use Snipping Tool. Most of the information is from the snip help file.
I usually save the file as a “.png” file to be used or viewed later – and in some cases I save to special labeled folders – to make retrieval easier - Help with Files

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.