Page 1 of 1

We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:45 pm
by Cobra
We support mobile contents for this forum but you need a Tapatalk application (for $2.99) on your mobile device. See http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/2011/we ... tents-now/ for more details.

We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm
by igor1309
Great news! Works with iPhone as described.

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 pm
by PoorHomey
Santa must've known all I wanted for Christmas was mobile access to Cobra's site!!

Works great! :)

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:15 pm
by Cobra
PoorHomey wrote:Santa must've known all I wanted for Christmas was mobile access to Cobra's site!!

Works great! :)


Thanks again for all the tips and screenshots. It's not Santa who heard you, it's you helped yourself to get this feature. And I think this would greatly increase the traffic to our site.

Tapatalk allows me to set a twitter account, maybe I need set that in order to fix the twitter problem you reported? :roll:

We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:51 am
by Richarab
This app rules

Easier than usin my computer really

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=22.054149,-159.326427

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:53 am
by grachu
cobra I bought the APP and did everything you posted. The only thing I can not get rid of all the other comments from other people. I saw your tutorial USER CONTROL PANEL
... but you need to ADD the people you dont want to see , and this is hard as I dont know how many users you have and their log names . can you advise how I can only SEE YOUR updates. ? thank you

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 am
by grachu
:mrgreen: cobra I bought the APP and did everything you posted. The only thing I can not get rid of all the other comments from other people. I saw your tutorial USER CONTROL PANEL
... but you need to ADD the people you dont want to see , and this is hard as I dont know how many users you have and their log names . can you advise how I can only SEE YOUR updates. ? thank you

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 pm
by PoorHomey
grachu wrote:can you advise how I can only SEE YOUR updates. ? thank you


I believe the method Cobra mentioned for adding users to your list under control panel works only when accessing the site directly (I'm not positive on that as I haven't "blocked" anyone)

The easiest way to see only Cobra's posts from within Tapatalk is to click on his avatar to view his profile, then select "View Cobra's posts"

This will show you his posts only.

Hope this helps

Image

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 pm
by Cobra
PoorHomey wrote:
grachu wrote:can you advise how I can only SEE YOUR updates. ? thank you


I believe the method Cobra mentioned for adding users to your list under control panel works only when accessing the site directly (I'm not positive on that as I haven't "blocked" anyone)

The easiest way to see only Cobra's posts from within Tapatalk is to click on his avatar to view his profile, then select "View Cobra's posts"

This will show you his posts only.

Hope this helps


Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk



Could you login at http://www.cobrasmarketview.com with your mobile? Richarab seems cannot login. The login button is not for login he must hit "Enter" to login, but it seems he still couldn't login.

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:47 pm
by PoorHomey
Cobra wrote:Could you login at http://www.cobrasmarketview.com with your mobile? Richarab seems cannot login. The login button is not for login he must hit "Enter" to login, but it seems he still couldn't login.


I just tested and was able to successfully log out / login via Mobile.

After entering username / password, I had to click "Go" (Enter)

Image

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:43 am
by Cobra
PoorHomey wrote:
Cobra wrote:Could you login at http://www.cobrasmarketview.com with your mobile? Richarab seems cannot login. The login button is not for login he must hit "Enter" to login, but it seems he still couldn't login.


I just tested and was able to successfully log out / login via Mobile.

After entering username / password, I had to click "Go" (Enter)



That's exactly I told Richarab, but he still couldn't login. You have to help him to login otherwise I have to rollback all the mobile contents for www.cobrasmarketview.com, because it seems he doesn't have PC. Please take whatever it's necessary to help him login. Please... :(

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 am
by PoorHomey
Cobra wrote:That's exactly I told Richarab, but he still couldn't login. You have to help him to login otherwise I have to rollback all the mobile contents for http://www.cobrasmarketview.com, because it seems he doesn't have PC. Please take whatever it's necessary to help him login. Please... :(


Hopefully one of these methods will work.. 8-)

Signing into http://www.cobrasmarketview.com mobile site (Standard method)

1) Visit http;//www.cobrasmarketview.com from your mobile phone's web browser
2) Click the down arrow in the upper right corner
3) Click "Login"
4) Enter your Username/Password for http://cobrasmarketview.com
5) Press "Go" / "Enter" on keyboard

Image

Signing into http://www.cobrasmarketview.com mobile site (Alternate Method)


If you are unable to sign in via the above steps, try this:

1) Visit http;//www.cobrasmarketview.com from your mobile phone's web browser
2) Scoll to the very bottom of the page and select the option to toggle "Mobile theme"
3) Select "Ok" at the prompt to switch to "Regular View"
4) You should now see the standard PC-style layout - click "Login" in the upper right.
5) Enter your http://cobrasmarketview.com username/password, check "Remember me" (optional) then click the "Log me in" button

** Note ** If you select "Remember Me", you can then scroll to the bottom and re-enable the "Mobile Theme" and you should remain logged in.

Image

Signing into http://www.cobrasmarketview.com mobile site (If all else fails method)

If you were still unable to sign on using either of these methods, try this:

1) Visit the following URL from your mobile phone's browser: http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/wp-login.php
2) Enter your username/password, and select "Remember me"
3) Scroll to the right side of page and click the "Log In" button.

Image

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am
by Cobra
PoorHomey wrote:
Cobra wrote:That's exactly I told Richarab, but he still couldn't login. You have to help him to login otherwise I have to rollback all the mobile contents for http://www.cobrasmarketview.com, because it seems he doesn't have PC. Please take whatever it's necessary to help him login. Please... :(


Hopefully one of these methods will work.. 8-)

Signing into http://www.cobrasmarketview.com mobile site (Standard method)

1) Visit http;//www.cobrasmarketview.com from your mobile phone's web browser
2) Click the down arrow in the upper right corner
3) Click "Login"
4) Enter your Username/Password for http://cobrasmarketview.com
5) Press "Go" / "Enter" on keyboard

Image

Signing into http://www.cobrasmarketview.com mobile site (Alternate Method)


If you are unable to sign in via the above steps, try this:

1) Visit http;//www.cobrasmarketview.com from your mobile phone's web browser
2) Scoll to the very bottom of the page and select the option to toggle "Mobile theme"
3) Select "Ok" at the prompt to switch to "Regular View"
4) You should now see the standard PC-style layout - click "Login" in the upper right.
5) Enter your http://cobrasmarketview.com username/password, check "Remember me" (optional) then click the "Log me in" button

** Note ** If you select "Remember Me", you can then scroll to the bottom and re-enable the "Mobile Theme" and you should remain logged in.

Image

Signing into http://www.cobrasmarketview.com mobile site (If all else fails method)

If you were still unable to sign on using either of these methods, try this:

1) Visit the following URL from your mobile phone's browser: http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/wp-login.php
2) Enter your username/password, and select "Remember me"
3) Scroll to the right side of page and click the "Log In" button.

Image



Right right right, I was paniced knowing Richarab cannot login (hey he is Rich Arab, come on, you don't want to make rich people unhappy). I should have thought about switching back to the normal theme. Thanks very much! :lol:

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm
by Cobra
OK, we have new mobile theme for the main site now. The login shouldn't be a problem anymore. The previous version was very confusing.

Use the switch at the bottom to switch between the desktop theme and mobile theme.

2.png


Here's what you need do to login.

0.png

Re: We serve all the contents in mobile format too!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:17 pm
by Cobra
Also we now support iPad format too. Again you can use the switch at the bottom to switch between the desktop theme and the mobile theme.