Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/01/2012 Weekend Update

uempel

Re: 12/01/2012 Weekend Update

Post by uempel »

Weekly momentum chart is incredibly bullish. Not necessarily for the next few days of even weeks, but medium term momentum is impessive :D
MOM2.png
Last edited by uempel on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Royal Flush

Post by Royal Flush »

Hi Harapa, thanks so much for posting this its fantastic, it gives one an image which tells what is happening on many time frames at any moment in time.
I looked at a 233 Triangle MA on my NinjaTrader 60 min SPY and it doesn't look like the dashed yellow line in the middle of the 2&3 SD bands on your chart. I can't explain the discrepancy. On your chart the TMA appears to be anticipating the inflection points and begins to turn before the SPY does. AFAIK this is impossible. The median MA looks too good to be true, are you sure it doesn't repaint? What charting package was it created on :?:
Last edited by Royal Flush on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

KeiZai wrote:

never seen P-bar in NG before so don´t know how reliable this one is, but based on weekly/monthly candle I think more weakness ahead...what´s your take boss?
Not sure if your chart is the Natural gas Dec 12 futures contract or not, but that contract does not seem to be trading??
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
TWT

Post by TWT »

ES Globex: The Triangle Project
Attachments
es 30 min.png
TWT

Post by TWT »

BullBear52x wrote:
TWT wrote:SPX: POTENTIAL PIVOTAL PRICE AREAS

1. 50 dma = 1421 (which coincides with the April 2 peak): I expect this area to be reclaimed by the bulls since the assumed wave (Y) would be too small compared to the wave (W)

2. November 6 peak =1433, this is a potential reversal area as it also coincides with the upper Bollinger Band.

3. 1451 = 1 x 1 extension for the assumed wave (Y)
Thanks TWT, awesome analysis.
You are most welcome
uempel

Post by uempel »

Chart shows the big fight going on between the bears (who hope last week's move was a good-bye kiss) and the bulls who want the index back in the green channel. So far it looks as though the bulls have a slight edge, but the game ain't finished. Kind of exciting :D
Bear.png
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

daytradingES wrote:
KeiZai wrote:

never seen P-bar in NG before so don´t know how reliable this one is, but based on weekly/monthly candle I think more weakness ahead...what´s your take boss?
Not sure if your chart is the Natural gas Dec 12 futures contract or not, but that contract does not seem to be trading??
Yeah thanks DTES, sorry my bad I forgot we are already in december :o wow time flies so fast :(
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Euro just few pips from critical MA!

a few hours old chart (now just under)
E-analogy.png
Dax looks like don´t wanna stop the party yet, so likely gap up in US session
DAX-3.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
TWT

Post by TWT »

GOLD: Right shoulder forming ?
Attachments
GOLD DAILY.png
Royal Flush

Post by Royal Flush »

TWT wrote:ES Globex: The Triangle Project
Thanks TWT for the Globex update.
Harapa

Post by Harapa »

Royal Flush wrote:The median MA looks too good to be true, are you sure it doesn't repaint? What charting package was it created on :?:
It was created in MetaTrader. Idk if it is repainting, worst I can't see the code for the indicator. I removed my original post till I figure out what it is. If you don't mind please remove my chart and post in your reply. Thanks.
Last edited by Harapa on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.
TWT

Post by TWT »

DZZ: Bullish set up above 4.30 regardless a potential IHS
Attachments
DZZ 30 MIN.png
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

BullBear52x wrote:
KeiZai wrote:BB what do u think about NG ? Looks like wedgie to me

monthly
NG1.png
NG2.png

EDIT : seems to me it´s FLAT
NG3.png
NG and UNG short term is a sell, no turning insight. here lets look at both of them

NG long term is in the process of base building
1.JPG
swing set up is selling still
2.JPG
UNG watch for support right around mid zerol line of CCI144 on long term
3.JPG
short term swing basis sell to continue, no end in sight.
4.JPG
BB, just wanted to chime in that when KeiZai says "NG" he's speaking of Natural Gas futures (/NG)