Post by Mr. T »

We're never going down again!!!
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
Al_Dente

Re: 05/30/2013 Live Update

Post by Al_Dente »

FYI spy hit Mr.Miyagi's p-bar from yesterday, now pullback
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Both /ES and Cash spy are lining up really nice, This sell will be good on both. me thinks, well, see you all in a few hours :twisted:
Attachments
1.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

Tna can be counted as impulsive and corrective strucutre as well, fail here then it is 3w str.
TNA.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
L_T

Post by L_T »

Out of Bounds wrote:
Tabby wrote:Cash Buyers in real estate could cause another meltdown in economy down the road. The numbers of these cash buyers have significantly increased.
I am not sure I understand. How could cash buyers cause a meltdown - it would seem that without leverage there is very little risk of a meltdown since these buyers can not experience a foreclosure.
Agreed. If an all-cash buyer walks away form their property they walk away from their own money. Seems this increasing would act as a stabilizing force......
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

KeiZai wrote:Tna can be counted as impulsive and corrective strucutre as well, fail here then it is 3w str.
TNA.png
That's music to my ears, thanks boss, later...
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Closing short
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

L_T wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Dougie Short charts the LUMBER problem (limit down yesterday; down 25% In The Past 70 Days)
“Lumber is not the ‘Holy Grail’ of stock market indicators, yet often times it has paid to respect it at the top and bottom of this 20-year channel and its message for the stock market.”
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1465941 ... view&ifp=0
Does anyone what "Lumber" actually refers to? Are we talking the cost of something like X number of 2 x 4's or is it more complex? Just curious.
$LUMBER is the spot futures price for xxx board foot or something (I used to know details but my mind is blank now, sorry)
Our quote on $LUMBER is eod end-of-day only
It is famous for calling the ’07 housing top, and others
I’ve been complaining (and charting) about it for weeks
i'm sure google has plenty of stuff on it...
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Out of Bounds wrote:
Tabby wrote:Cash Buyers in real estate could cause another meltdown in economy down the road. The numbers of these cash buyers have significantly increased.
I am not sure I understand. How could cash buyers cause a meltdown - it would seem that without leverage there is very little risk of a meltdown since these buyers can not experience a foreclosure.
Demand and supply. Increased the price and sell before anything goes sour to those borrowing money from banks in order to buy from these cash buyers.
Then QE ends at some point and employers either don't give raise and prices goods go up. People who owns these houses might feel burden, even though at the beginning they were qualified for purchase of these homes. Making money VS. spending will be out of proportion.
My friends putting higher bids to get the house they want it.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Out of Bounds wrote:Closing short
....and I'm out. See y'all tomorrow.
Daniel-David

Post by Daniel-David »

At this moment dollar etf UUP is below it's daily 20MA, and also generating a classic-MACD sell signal and ROC-12 momentum (pos to neg) basic sell signal.
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Tabby wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
Demand and supply. Increased the price and sell before anything goes sour to those borrowing money from banks in order to buy from these cash buyers.
Then QE ends at some point and employers either don't give raise and prices goods go up. People who owns these houses might feel burden, even though at the beginning they were qualified for purchase of these homes. Making money VS. spending will be out of proportion.
So you are saying it is borrowers who might buy in the future at higher prices are the risk if the economy turns down?
Last edited by Out of Bounds on Thu May 30, 2013 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
L_T

Post by L_T »

Al_Dente wrote:
L_T wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Dougie Short charts the LUMBER problem (limit down yesterday; down 25% In The Past 70 Days)
“Lumber is not the ‘Holy Grail’ of stock market indicators, yet often times it has paid to respect it at the top and bottom of this 20-year channel and its message for the stock market.”
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1465941 ... view&ifp=0
Does anyone what "Lumber" actually refers to? Are we talking the cost of something like X number of 2 x 4's or is it more complex? Just curious.
$LUMBER is the spot futures price for xxx board foot or something (I used to know details but my mind is blank now, sorry)
Our quote on $LUMBER is eod end-of-day only
It is famous for calling the ’07 housing top, and others
I’ve been complaining (and charting) about it for weeks
i'm sure google has plenty of stuff on it...
Thanks. I know I can always Google something but I also like real peoples' descriptions as well. Sometimes the robo-font-of-all-knowledge that is the Internet gets to be dull. :)
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

pullback as expected. this should be a 2 legged pullback.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

BullBear52x wrote:
KeiZai wrote:Tna can be counted as impulsive and corrective strucutre as well, fail here then it is 3w str.
The attachment TNA.png is no longer available
That's music to my ears, thanks boss, later...
hehe np let's see what happens here :lol: russell stopped where he/she should have if the structure is this one
R-a.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

mkt is toying with its 5dma like a cat with its toy
gato.png
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Out of Bounds wrote:
Tabby wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:
So you are saying it is borrowers who might buy in the future at higher prices are the risk if the economy turns down?
I don't think those cash buyers buying for primary residency. This is part of their investment. They only target specific locations, Florida, California.
Irvine, California did not have price depreciation in housing during the housing underwater, why?
Because group investors bought those foreclosure houses to prevent their houses. We won't know for several years when we face another housing meltdown unless inflation occurs and no one sells and then price of houses go up if there is no lands left to buy.
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

s/t r2k, looks like a long intraday (pomo 4bln?), but short below 9840 area, with support near 9780ish
glta
<;)
"It requires, obviously, some luck and some good policy."
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

hoy malloy
NUGT up 13%