Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

11/21/2013 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

11/21/2013 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

Possible double bottom every morning so one day it'd work, don't know if today is the day, I'm neutral.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 11/21/2013 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

gappy

Post by gappy »

Hightower. glta.
pm.PNG
oil.PNG
BigChief

Post by BigChief »

Well, I find myself at support in the rising channel, if price can't rebound in the SPY 1hr chart here and move higher, I will have to follow my stops, momentum continues to show a sign of a rebound possibly.
2013-11-21-TOS_CHARTS.png
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

GM DAX update: :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1126&p=148417#p148417

Indeed, structure from the lows could be counted as very impulsive and this looks very bullish atm with potential MM even to 9380, so if bears mean bussiness they have to use handbrake very very soon

DAX-BP.png
Short-term count
dax-21.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

Thanks Keizai, TRIN says stay long (so far),need to break downtrend by spike above 1.30-1.35 while correlation with prices is still negative.
1121trin.png
playing with a renko, frindly trindicator looks like downtrend in trin may be ending
1121trindicator.png
<;)
"It requires, obviously, some luck and some good policy."
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

very minor mo-mo and breadth volume bull-divergence with wednesday lower lows, where to addshorts?
30min-rusl.png
<;)
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

joegamma wrote:Thanks Keizai, TRIN says stay long (so far),need to break downtrend by spike above 1.30-1.35 while correlation with prices is still negative.
The attachment 1121trin.png is no longer available
playing with a renko, frindly trindicator looks like downtrend in trin may be ending
The attachment 1121trindicator.png is no longer available
Bears need to break the support to see some selling pressure so far RSI and TL support gets bought aggressively, there is nothing bearish till then

ES
ES-ca.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

KeiZai wrote:
joegamma wrote:Thanks Keizai, TRIN says stay long (so far),need to break downtrend by spike above 1.30-1.35 while correlation with prices is still negative.
The attachment 1121trin.png is no longer available
The attachment 1121trindicator.png is no longer available
Bears need to break the support to see some selling pressure so far RSI and TL support gets bought aggressively, there is nothing bearish till then

ES
The attachment ES-ca.png is no longer available
Here is another look, bulls are also not out of the woods yet
SPX-8.png
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

wait n see how smalls develop range here 10955/60 to 11025/35, small chance of shortsqueez toward 11060 later this morning?

and then, what to do about the Uempel ellipse 2morrow?
<;)
stlwater

Post by stlwater »

SOX
Attachments
2013-11-21-TOS_CHARTS.png
champix

Post by champix »

Do it or die on CL. Still hanging over the cliff.
I keep my remaining short short under 96 USD with the final target @ 79 ?
Attachments
crude long term.jpg
crude long term - close view.jpg
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

stlwater wrote:SOX
and broke the relative outperformance trend yesterday
Attachments
yesterday's chart
yesterday's chart
stlwater

Post by stlwater »

KeiZai wrote:
stlwater wrote:SOX
and broke the relative outperformance trend yesterday
Attachments
2013-11-21-TOS_CHARTS2.png
Mr. BachNut

Post by Mr. BachNut »

Neutral.

My summation signal is neutral. It could possibly turn down tomorrow or next week if the market doesn't firm up.
My composite trend signal is up. This has been consistently solid, but floor thresholds have been creeping up to indicator levels. So, it could get quite sensitive ahead.

Just waiting for a signal at this point...
Working on other markets in the meantime.
KENA

Post by KENA »

Royal Flush..You are right that Thanksgiving is not the best of bullish weeks,although most times going into the week long and out on strength on Fri has been fairly good. Pick your days Mon/Tue to enter,but you must buy stock that has pulled back off highs. Anyway lets see what next week will bring.
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

feels like more shorts to sqeez, not shorting iwm here but maybe 40 tics higher, covered a few o/n calls around 11050
<;)
grachu

Post by grachu »

coba, did you remember what is the seasonality for Thanks giving and the market . going into next week ?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

nothing to say, it's testing resistance area. maybe pullback is buy, maybe.
Attachments
1.png

KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

In case of squeeze here after getting back to channel this seems to be likely scenario

(premature)
iSPX.png