01/28/2016 Live Update

Out of Bounds

Re: 01/28/2016 Live Update

Post by Out of Bounds »

Capture.PNG
brokebybernacke2

Post by brokebybernacke2 »

uempel wrote:State of the art Elliott pattern shown by WTIC ...
The attachment W.png is no longer available
not an expert by any means, but what if this?
Attachments
W.png
DellGriffith

Post by DellGriffith »

BTW I have a system to weed out "invalid" MACD bullish crosses on daily SPY. The system is something ridiculous and is like 47-2 after weeding out all the bad ones.

This would be valid SPY bullish MACD cross. I'm not fighting that system. I go long without question if we get the cross.
bearish as of SPY 406 on 2/17/23
currently: end bearish as of SPY 406 on 3/6/23
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

possible double bottom. no good for bears.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

Bulls tractor beam pulling market up. Will it keep working after London closes?
josephli

Post by josephli »

fehro wrote:
josephli wrote:
Trades with cats wrote:I guess S&P still joined at the hip to CL-this Bloomberg Chart from ZeroHedge
The question is how long would the sauds hold longer? we know russians don't want to hold longer and a whole bunch of others want to fix the supply side.
more so.. break down hard… OIL up … as the dialogue will change to USD vs Rubbles vs Yuan for oil ..
exactly my thought this morning. JPY is not moving, USD drop. I guess that is good news for most emerging markets as USD appreciation expectation is now subdued. not going to be an easy market to trade intraday wise.
DellGriffith

Post by DellGriffith »

My view of the market is that all of my buy signals I've been getting were correct and will culminate in a bullish MACD cross on SPY and a huge rally. My mistake was not trusting the systems I have and just staying long.
bearish as of SPY 406 on 2/17/23
currently: end bearish as of SPY 406 on 3/6/23
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Here is my take on USO

Mid term last sell failed = buy-able bottom.
1.PNG
3 entry points: 1. a breakout from this recent high; 2. retracement at 61.6% and 3. Lower BB. Note: new LL from here will void all the buy setup.
2.PNG
3.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:LL today will not hold up. break down she goes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwuP7ILX32E
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
uempel

Post by uempel »

Update:
ABC.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

clock work, sell.
Attachments
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

5 waves down on QQQ's....usually need lower low than "a" wave....
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 8.14.32 AM.png
uempel

Post by uempel »

Bullish Percentages have a slight bullish bias - except tech:

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/candl ... BPENER|B|0
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

josephli wrote:
fehro wrote:
josephli wrote:
Trades with cats wrote:I guess S&P still joined at the hip to CL-this Bloomberg Chart from ZeroHedge
The question is how long would the sauds hold longer? we know russians don't want to hold longer and a whole bunch of others want to fix the supply side.
more so.. break down hard… OIL up … as the dialogue will change to USD vs Rubbles vs Yuan for oil ..
exactly my thought this morning. JPY is not moving, USD drop. I guess that is good news for most emerging markets as USD appreciation expectation is now subdued. not going to be an easy market to trade intraday wise.
PBOC has showed the Fed the strength of the red dragon, and they agreed to a cease fire. Seems to me the Fed made that clear yesterday when they stood down the next attack wave. And we had Deutche Bank pulling the reins in hard on Super Mario. China and now today in Japan we have a disgraced resignation of high level people responsible for failed economic policy. So the cease fire holds and markets are going to have to trade on an old concept, fundamentals, for a little while. With Central Bankers backing off Cobra's magic will be back to full strength! :D
Wallstreetrader

Post by Wallstreetrader »

Cobra wrote:possible double bottom. no good for bears.
80 hold + gap close next resistance after pass 95 1909 ?
josephli

Post by josephli »

Trades with cats wrote:
josephli wrote:
fehro wrote:
josephli wrote:
PBOC has showed the Fed the strength of the red dragon, and they agreed to a cease fire. Seems to me the Fed made that clear yesterday when they stood down the next attack wave. And we had Deutche Bank pulling the reins in hard on Super Mario. China and now today in Japan we have a disgraced resignation of high level people responsible for failed economic policy. So the cease fire holds and markets are going to have to trade on an old concept, fundamentals, for a little while. With Central Bankers backing off Cobra's magic will be back to full strength! :D
spot on. thank you for your comment.
fehro

Post by fehro »

SPX back down to fill the gap now? mind the possible bullish falling wedge/ downtrend dark purple 5m fwiw.. otherwise upper gap
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 8.22.06 AM.png
josephli

Post by josephli »

Trades with cats wrote:
josephli wrote:
fehro wrote:
josephli wrote:
btw, i think it is a game of no winner. PBOC has stockpile of treasuries. they will dump treasuries in case yuan needs to be defended. FED apparently would not like that idea as the tightening will be out of control
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Prediction based on astro aspects coming up....

There are negative aspects coming up next week, then bounce aspects end of next week into the following week....
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 8.31.51 AM.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

2nd test of day low, 3rd test of yesterday's low, so if this pullback fails, then bears are over, on the other hand if bears are able to test the yesterday's low again, then breakdown is more likely, so key time for both sides.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.