Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

04/07/2018 Weekend Update

Cobra
Site Admin

04/07/2018 Weekend Update

Post by Cobra »

Down 1 week, the next week has 61% chances to close up.
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 04/07/2018 Weekend Update

Post by Cobra »

My defense about calling low here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2816&p=252174#p252174

The rebound was very strong so I really did think the low might be in. However, no matter what I say, a trading reversal setup is required in order to bet on the reversal. And it was because the 2nd test failed today, it saved me from longing the market today! I've been saying the trading reversals setup many times (I usually draw blue dashed lines saying wait for the retest) so it was my fault that I assumed everybody knew and was too lazy today to draw those dashed lines. Anyway, here's the trading reversals setup and I'll make sure from now on, every time I'm saying anything against the current trend, I'll mention that you'll have to follow the trading reversals setup: http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/trading-reversals/

Thank you!

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

The daily Market Recap is here: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=252215#p252215

jademann

Post by jademann »

I wonder if today is a repeat of Feb 29th. I will be holding my 100% SPXU position for at least 6 trading days just in case!

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$VIX&p ... 2562907989
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
Man_Utd

Post by Man_Utd »

jademann wrote:I wonder if today is a repeat of Feb 29th. I will be holding my 100% SPXU position for at least 6 trading days just in case!

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$VIX&p ... 2562907989
You mean Jan 29th, right? I hope you're right... I'm 95% SPXU
jademann

Post by jademann »

You are right, I think we will break the 200 or is it 250 and then drop to 2430 ish.

I saw Man Utd a couple of times back in 1982 or 1983 (I think) at Old Trafford. They won the FA cup and I saw them in the open top double decker parading around Manchester :)
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Cobra wrote:My defense about calling low here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2816&p=252174#p252174

The rebound was very strong so I really did think the low might be in. However, no matter what I say, a trading reversal setup is required in order to bet on the reversal. And it was because the 2nd test failed today, it saved me from longing the market today! I've been saying the trading reversals setup many times (I usually draw blue dashed lines saying wait for the retest) so it was my fault that I assumed everybody knew and was too lazy today to draw those dashed lines. Anyway, here's the trading reversals setup and I'll make sure from now on, every time I'm saying anything against the current trend, I'll mention that you'll have to follow the trading reversals setup: http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/trading-reversals/

Thank you!
No problem Cobra. Appreciate all the hard work you do and allowing us to use this forum!!!
Thank you!
This is not investment or trade advice.
Man_Utd

Post by Man_Utd »

jademann wrote:You are right, I think we will break the 200 or is it 250 and then drop to 2430 ish.

I saw Man Utd a couple of times back in 1982 or 1983 (I think) at Old Trafford. They won the FA cup and I saw them in the open top double decker parading around Manchester :)
I'm currently a bear but I will be looking at what happens on Monday. We could see some more selling and then do a double bottom. I think what's going for the bears right now is the weak volume when the market has turned bullish.

I've never had the pleasure of visiting Old Trafford. One of these days I'll make the pilgrimage and hopefully catch a game.
victorm

Post by victorm »

Man_Utd wrote:
jademann wrote:You are right, I think we will break the 200 or is it 250 and then drop to 2430 ish.

I'm currently a bear but I will be looking at what happens on Monday. We could see some more selling and then do a double bottom. I think what's going for the bears right now is the weak volume when the market has turned bullish.

I've never had the pleasure of visiting Old Trafford. One of these days I'll make the pilgrimage and hopefully catch a game.
Hopefully China will respond somehow on that "$100bln tariff"wording and we got double bottom where I reload the truck ...