Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Cobra
Site Admin

05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Post by Cobra »

Up 1 week means 77% chances higher high ahead the next week.
Attachments
4.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
te_fern

Re: 05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Post by te_fern »

Cobra, was your game a board game or a video game? How was it?
This is not investment or trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

te_fern wrote:Cobra, was your game a board game or a video game? How was it?
video game. It's a real time strategy game. Basically, have some workers to build some buildings and have some workers to cut trees, mining and collect food. Each building can train different kind of soldiers. Use resources collected to build more advanced buildings, research better weapons/armors. Then use those soldiers to kill other players which for me, usually is the computer. I don't play with other human because I'm suck. I play to win, not to play to be beaten. :mrgreen:

te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Cobra wrote:
video game. It's a real time strategy game. Basically, have some workers to build some buildings and have some workers to cut trees, mining and collect food. Each building can train different kind of soldiers. Use resources collected to build more advanced buildings, research better weapons/armors. Then use those soldiers to kill other players which for me, usually is the computer. I don't play with other human because I'm suck. I play to win, not to play to be beaten. :mrgreen:
It was Ancestors Legacy? Do you play on the PC or one of the consoles? It sounds a little like civilization V etc, which I like.....
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

te_fern wrote:
Cobra wrote:
It was Ancestors Legacy? Do you play on the PC or one of the consoles? It sounds a little like civilization V etc, which I like.....
I mainly play on PC.

Yes, I like Civilization V. Civilization is a turn based game so it's not real time so it's more about grand strategy and people have infinite of time to think. The real time strategy game, the build, the resource production and the fights are all on real time, i.e. constantly moves, so you need fast hand to play this kind of game, you don't have much time to think. I generally like turn based game because I can think.

te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Cobra wrote:
te_fern wrote:
Cobra wrote:
I mainly play on PC.

Yes, I like Civilization V. Civilization is a turn based game so it's not real time so it's more about grand strategy and people have infinite of time to think. The real time strategy game, the build, the resource production and the fights are all on real time, i.e. constantly moves, so you need fast hand to play this kind of game, you don't have much time to think. I generally like turn based game because I can think.
Have fun!!