Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

09/12/2011 Intraday Watering

jarbo456

Re: 09/12/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by jarbo456 »

lol...ahhhh...only thing i can do is laugh or else i'd cry.

could've at least given us a chance to get out...there was barely a glance over the shoulder in that 25 minute run up. the short term stochs stayed in the high 90's for nearly the entire duration.

gotta love the man eating machines.

good job for those of you on the long side.
ultramarine

Post by ultramarine »

jarbo456 wrote:lol...ahhhh...only thing i can do is laugh or else i'd cry.

could've at least given us a chance to get out...there was barely a glance over the shoulder in that 25 minute run up. the short term stochs stayed in the high 90's for nearly the entire duration.

I'm not long but I am looking for better prices to add to my shorts. So in that sense, it was a good day for me. I didn't take the bait when it was theatening to break below 114.

One possible hint that we would reverse higher today was the inability to break below globex ES lows overnight.
Mr. BachNut

Post by Mr. BachNut »

ultramarine wrote:
jarbo456 wrote:lol...ahhhh...only thing i can do is laugh or else i'd cry.

I'm not long but I am looking for better prices to add to my shorts. So in that sense, it was a good day for me. I didn't take the bait when it was theatening to break below 114.

One possible hint that we would reverse higher today was the inability to break below globex ES lows overnight.
Ditto for me.
Tuna1889

Post by Tuna1889 »

Do phantom bars after the cash close count ? Or are they too common ?
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

phantom bars don't mean anything. This seems like a good spot to go down to test the aug low. I can't believe we won't at least test the AUg low
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Have noticed that todays rebound (spy) is not as half as energenic as the others on the bottom of the Bear flag (see 8-10 day)
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.