Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/06/2018 Live Update

cletus

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

Post by cletus »

Cobra wrote:
testing range high again so still in theory more likely down to test the range low than breakout. let's wait and see.
Disastrous call
fehro

Post by fehro »

fehro wrote:not sure about this.. but lately.. we have been getting a lot of false triangle breaks.. just in case be ready… :roll: ..triangle retest needs to hold.. cyan retest

/ES resistance .. so far
SPX at 20d SMA here at HOD
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 8.00.28 AM.png
Wallstreetrader

Post by Wallstreetrader »

IHS Target 2787 :ugeek:
Last edited by Wallstreetrader on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
q2model

Post by q2model »

cletus wrote:
Cobra wrote:
testing range high again so still in theory more likely down to test the range low than breakout. let's wait and see.
Disastrous call
That is a bit too harsh.

If someone has a 100% accuracy, the world is his or hers
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

q2model wrote:
cletus wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Disastrous call
That is a bit too harsh.

If someone has a 100% accuracy, the world is his or hers

it's ok, I said "in theory", his English appears even worse than mine. I forgive him.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

might pullback here but this bull may have legs.
Attachments
1.png

fehro

Post by fehro »

fehro wrote:
fehro wrote:not sure about this.. but lately.. we have been getting a lot of false triangle breaks.. just in case be ready… :roll: ..triangle retest needs to hold.. cyan retest

/ES resistance .. so far
SPX at 20d SMA here at HOD
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 8.13.13 AM.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

te_fern wrote:Just got this when uploading a graph. But, I can up load this. Strange.
I met this problem every morning. You just need re-save the image again. some java application (in my case is the IB trader) saves image in a bad format occasionally I guess.

te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Cobra wrote:
te_fern wrote:Just got this when uploading a graph. But, I can up load this. Strange.
I met this problem every morning. You just need re-save the image again. some java application (in my case is the IB trader) saves image in a bad format occasionally I guess.
Thanks, been working fine since. The system is a lot faster since you switched to the cloud!
This is not investment or trade advice.
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

The breakout! Wish I could say I had a day trade on!!
Attachments
SPX.PNG
1der

Post by 1der »

cletus wrote: Disastrous call
Wrote this before other posts were made. Still feel I need to post it:

Hmm, I think I had you on "blocked" for two years. They were actually a nice two years. Then I unblocked you. May have been a "disastrous" mistake on my part. Nothing you have contributed has actually "helped" me become a better trader since I would have to blindly follow your calls since there is no justification, or time frames, or stops, etc.

If you cannot be a POSITIVE supportive member of this forum, even in a contrary view to someone else, you should just F' off. You are exhibiting so many of the, imho, wrong characteristics of this current climate in this country. I cannot wait until we cycle back to civility and mutual respect of one of another even if we disagree. Alas, it seems we have not reached the bottom yet of this "downward" cycle, an I am not sure we are even close.

I do not see many charts from you, I do not see educational contribution from you, I do not see any justifications for your positions, just attack, attack, attack and disparaging remarks.

Find some civility and maturity, please. And change your approach to become a positive, constructive contributing member of this community, and the rest of civilization.
Last edited by 1der on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wallstreetrader

60 is a gifht !
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

1der wrote:
..........Hmm, I think I had you on "blocked" for two years. They were actually a nice two years. Then I unblocked you. May have been a "disastrous" mistake on my part. Nothing you have contributed has actually "helped" me become a better trader since I would have to blindly follow your calls since there is no justification, or time frames, or stops, etc.

If you cannot be a POSITIVE supportive member of this forum, even in a contrary view to someone else, you should just F' off. You are exhibiting so many of the, imho, wrong characteristics of this current climate in this country. I cannot wait until we cycle back to civility and mutual respect of one of another even if we disagree. Alas, it seems we have not reached the bottom yet of this "downward" cycle, an I am not sure we are even close.

I do not see many charts from you, I do not see educational contribution from you, I do not see any justifications for your positions, just attack, attack, attack and disparaging remarks.

Find some civility and maturity, please. And change your approach to become a positive, constructive contributing member of this community, and the rest of civilization.
agree
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

te_fern wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Thanks, been working fine since. The system is a lot faster since you switched to the cloud!
Yes, the upload is much faster due to use of SSD instead of the traditional HD. Right now I allocated 4 vCPU, seems I can reduce it to 2 vCPU as the number of vCPUs seem not matter. We used to be on due processor machine, not due core, due processor, so it's 2*4 CPU and * 2 so total 16 cores, very powerful machine, thinking we'll expand forever so left lots of rooms for the future, but unfortunately since we have about 9 years of bull market the visits of this site is much much less than before. I mean 16 cores machine was slower than our current 4 vCPU, to me cores not matter. The major differences are SSD vs HD.

Wallstreetrader

china is fukked if the market reacts these at 50 expect more tarifs :mrgreen:
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Al_Dente wrote:
1der wrote:
..........Hmm, I think I had you on "blocked" for two years. They were actually a nice two years. Then I unblocked you. May have been a "disastrous" mistake on my part. Nothing you have contributed has actually "helped" me become a better trader since I would have to blindly follow your calls since there is no justification, or time frames, or stops, etc.

agree
I agree too!
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

te_fern

Post by te_fern »

A channel to watch....
Attachments
SPX.PNG
Wallstreetrader

Shorts Opened Very High Risck !!! :ugeek:
TRT->2745
Attachments
Fed_cartoon_08.22.2016.png
Fed_cartoon_08.22.2016.png (196.22 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
Last edited by Wallstreetrader on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

vol surge so might be a pullback here first which likely would be bought.
Attachments
1.png