Customer Complaints
Heck

Re: 03/21/2020 Weekend Update

Post by Heck »

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

JFR wrote:SPY weekly. 4 weeks from Hell for the stock market (down 32% since late February), the economy and the health of the people. Of course, I've never seen anything like it.

Many brave people going about their jobs. I had to go to the police station, and report a break in on my garage. Within an hour the RCMP sent an officer to my house for a look see and counsel. Then arrange for re-keying some doors, buy some hardware, and the wonderful people were there to help. God bless.

Have a safe and healthy weekend, Everyone.

2020-03-20_1555.png
Hope you didn't lose anything valuable.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
JFR

Post by JFR »

Cobra wrote:
JFR wrote:SPY weekly. 4 weeks from Hell for the stock market (down 32% since late February), the economy and the health of the people. Of course, I've never seen anything like it.

Many brave people going about their jobs. I had to go to the police station, and report a break in on my garage. Within an hour the RCMP sent an officer to my house for a look see and counsel. Then arrange for re-keying some doors, buy some hardware, and the wonderful people were there to help. God bless.

The attachment 2020-03-20_1555.png is no longer available
Thanks, Cobra. There were boxes against the door, and the car stopping the boxes. No entry made, but the door frame was busted, kicked in. I secured the door with some angle iron. I had a key hidden by that garage back door. It is missing, so I had the locks re-keyed. A few months ago I had not locked the steel, main entrance door to the garage. A tool box was stolen. No big deal. House secluded behind hedges and trees, etc. Privacy but at a price. Good neighbourhood though. Considering more security systems. Alarms, probably. Not convinced cameras do any good. Officer told me some burglars look into the camera and wave, before continuing on. Got motion detector lights. As noted, secluded house with fairly long driveway. Not overly concerned. In Canada, cannot shoot burglar. LOL. I asked the officer about that. Only if actually physically attacked. I won't be acquiring a gun. Thanks again, Cobra.

And keep up the good work. You have the best site. Many knowledgable posters. And the occasional salesman.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-t ... =home-page

Screenshot_20200321_105057.jpg
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

From "It is what it is department" High current and rough sea, the bottom fishing expedition is running into a snag. Key focus Only Price Pays, what we know, market is at an extreme over sold territory but no trend change in sight.

Oversold with an improvement on $BPSPX longer term view, RSI is still under 30 = bearish, first weekly green = Green shoot?
1.PNG
My swing setup is still on the down side, no bullish reversal to call out to.
2.PNG
Short term trend is down, last week there were some hopes but by Friday all that hopes were wiped out. Not much hope for the bulls at this time. just hope that 2x bottom will give some support. Going into next week, at this junction I am a buyer with tight stop. but for the swing positions, bears should have nothing to worry about given that they got the trend right from the earlier part of the sell off. Only Price Pays. Peace!
3.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

/ES Daily chart on Investing.com is not up to date. June 20 contact should be 2266.5, margin requirement on a future contract is $13200.00 ouch! holding a future contract overnight is suicidal on either direction. Now I see why people are trading UPRO and SPXL or SDS and SPXU more, not a bad idea, free commission now right?
Attachments
1.PNG
Last edited by BullBear52x on Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Falling wedge, just......the IF hopium
Attachments
1.PNG
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Banks, last 4 years
%
Daily
321banks 4 yr.png.png
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

No, in Canada, you cannot shoot.

Get a dog. I heard no families with dogs get robbed.

JFR wrote:
Cobra wrote:

2020-03-20_1555.png
Thanks, Cobra. There were boxes against the door, and the car stopping the boxes. No entry made, but the door frame was busted, kicked in. I secured the door with some angle iron. I had a key hidden by that garage back door. It is missing, so I had the locks re-keyed. A few months ago I had not locked the steel, main entrance door to the garage. A tool box was stolen. No big deal. House secluded behind hedges and trees, etc. Privacy but at a price. Good neighbourhood though. Considering more security systems. Alarms, probably. Not convinced cameras do any good. Officer told me some burglars look into the camera and wave, before continuing on. Got motion detector lights. As noted, secluded house with fairly long driveway. Not overly concerned. In Canada, cannot shoot burglar. LOL. I asked the officer about that. Only if actually physically attacked. I won't be acquiring a gun. Thanks again, Cobra.

And keep up the good work. You have the best site. Many knowledgable posters. And the occasional salesman.

Screenshot_20200321_105057.jpg

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
JFR

Post by JFR »

Cobra wrote:No, in Canada, you cannot shoot.

Get a dog. I heard no families with dogs get robbed.

JFR wrote:
Cobra wrote:

The attachment Screenshot_20200321_105057.jpg is no longer available
Can't shoot a burglar? Too bad. Can't even fire a warning shot. A dog? Not at this time. Gonna have to upgrade the technology.

Thanks. Have a good weekend.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-s ... =home-page

Screenshot_20200321_173556.jpg
Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.
QED

Post by QED »

Bear Sneaks Into Public Pool Every Night To Take A Little Dip

https://www.thedodo.com/videos/in-the-w ... little-dip

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

The old timers on board will remember what a catastrophe it was in late 2008 when they "BROKE THE BUCK."
(Reuters, 3/21/20) - Goldman Sachs ... poured more than $1 billion into two of its prime money-market portfolios this week due to heavy investor withdrawals, according to a filing with the U.S. securities regulator.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... ss+News%29
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
jademann

Post by jademann »

fwiw.... https://www.ig.com/en/indices/markets-i ... all-street

GB Pound hit 1.14 last week..
Europe reporting huge surge in infections..
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
QED

Post by QED »

Interesting charts ...

NorthmanTrader
https://northmantrader.com/2020/03/21/fear/
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Russia unleashes lions and tigers (one source says 500 lions) on the streets to make people stay indoors.
As far as I can tell, this is a true story.
Heck

Post by Heck »

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Neel Kashkari, [whom zerohedge calls a moron] is on "60 Minutes" tonight
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Interesting that 50% of this sites client (accounts) are short. Seems like a large number.... I'm also hoping we can rally that dow down 335 number. If we move to limit down, it's going to be another bad week..
Attachments
Misc.PNG
This is not investment or trade advice.
Heck

Post by Heck »

Stock futures hit limit down - 5 %