Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/02/2020 Market Recap

Cobra
Site Admin

06/02/2020 Market Recap

Post by Cobra »

Still the blue line above is now the magnet.
spy.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 06/02/2020 Market Recap

Post by Cobra »

SUMMARY:

Typical range day, didn't foresee the sudden sharp up before the close. Feels like a bear fund was forced to cover, or simply a news?

NOTE:

Right - called range day here (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4041&p=283379#p283379).

Mostly right - defined the day's range here (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4041&p=283391#p283391).

N/A - reminded the resistance here (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4041&p=283395#p283395).

N/A - basically saying don't worry the pullback here it's just to test the range low (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4041&p=283400#p283400).

Very strong close which if it's because of a news then maybe a gap up tomorrow morning.
2.png
DISCLAIMER:

The trading log above is meant for myself only which main purpose is to help improving my market sense.
  • My blah blah about how the market would go in the next dozens of minutes everyday in this forum, is a way to force me to focus on the market, because by speaking loud, if the prediction is wrong, I'd be embarrassed, which of course I'd like to avoid as much as possible.
  • Day trading is not my strongest point. Just for the same pattern, it can repeat frequently on the 5 min chart while on daily chart it may take months to appear once and another month to know whether the idea of trading such a pattern is right or wrong THIS time, so practicing on the 5 min chart is a fastest way to learn to trade.
  • Day trading inevitably would have good days and bad days, it's a part of the game. If I always have good days, it means I'm either lying or already the richest person in the world (then why I'm still trading?), so please don't blame me for making any bad calls. The log is for myself only, not meant to be followed.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
jademann

Post by jademann »

If a bear market fund was forced to cover then there will be less buyers in a sell off!
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
JFR

Post by JFR »

Charts posted are not recommendations. They are just a sharing of information.