Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

09/07/2022 Live Update

BullBear52x

Re: 09/07/2022 Live Update

Post by BullBear52x »

If we reach 3965 I will call it a day, tomorrow is half day for me. need gas money. :lol:
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Greed kills !!!
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Cletus won't be posting anymore. Never again. Not ever. :D
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Trades w 2 Cats

Post by Trades w 2 Cats »

te_fern wrote:
Trades w 2 Cats wrote:Quoting Coolbizone (who U have followed for years)
It's not how often you win.

But how much you win when you win

And how much you lose when you lose.
Trades w/ Cats, how do you follow Coolbiz? Subscribe or is he on a free blog or twitter? I use to learn alot from his posts....
He is occasionally using his old twitter account. He has switched to pay him system. He clearly does not need the money, I assume to keep the trolls away. CBZ Premium. Every couple of months he offers a free week or two.
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Al_Dente wrote:Cletus won't be posting anymore. Never again. Not ever. :D
I would show a thumbs up if I could find it in one of the lists! LOL!!
This is not investment or trade advice.
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Did the Fed minutes just get released?
jaguar6992

Post by jaguar6992 »

Beige Book released at 2:00 PM
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

jaguar6992 wrote:Beige Book released at 2:00 PM

Thanks!!
jaguar6992

Post by jaguar6992 »

I think we are coming up on 8 hourly up bars.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

check the SPY volume on the daily
AFTER THE CLOSE
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
QED

Post by QED »

Whenever someone’s voice or opinions are censored, the world in general becomes less interesting, creative and thought provoking. if you do not agree with someone, the mature thing is to ignore them and let others listen if they wish. The market is difficult enough to trade and there is not only one way to trade or look at the market. Censorship may be satisfying to some, but others may not agree and by quashing opinions it becomes unknowable what knowledge is ultimately lost. Such actions may actually cause others not to speak up at all, and self-censorship is a troublesome thing. Perhaps not letting weak people influence your thoughts and actions exhibits strength and character. What is left when honor is lost?

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

QED wrote:.
Whenever someone’s voice or opinions are censored, the world in general becomes less interesting, creative and thought provoking. if you do not agree with someone, the mature thing is to ignore them and let others listen if they wish. The market is difficult enough to trade and there is not only one way to trade or look at the market. Censorship may be satisfying to some, but others may not agree and by quashing opinions it becomes unknowable what knowledge is ultimately lost. Such actions may actually cause others not to speak up at all, and self-censorship is a troublesome thing. Perhaps not letting weak people influence your thoughts and actions exhibits strength and character. What is left when honor is lost?

Well, I don't want to walk into a church on Sunday morning service and yelling God is made up story, there is place and time to say something like that but not at the church No?
QED

Post by QED »

BullBear52x wrote:

Well, I don't want to walk into a church on Sunday morning service and yelling God is made up story, there is place and time to say something like that but not at the church No?
The fact that you walked into a church (without a gun) would signify that you were open to discourse on that topic. Are the only people allowed in church are the ones that already believe in God?

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

QED wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:

The fact that you walked into a church (without a gun) would signify that you were open to discourse on that topic. Are the only people allowed in church are the ones that already believe in God?

Okay lets cut it short, don't bad mouth the host.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Well, guess that's it for today. Here's what Thursday tomorrow looks like: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/ ... /533449387

Thank you guys, I'll see you in another thread soon.

Before the close, please take a little time to vote for me, thanks: https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/ ... /533449387

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Cannot believe still someone supports him. He has been attacking me for years. I ignored him for years until recently a couple of contributors became unhappy. So I had no choices but to kick him out because it affects the entire forum now. I don't care right or wrong, I'm, after all, running a business here, anyone who affects my business will have to go, period. Why? If my business goes bad, are you going to feed my entire family?

Oh, one more thing, guess you never been to other forums, otherwise you won't say things like that: I'm perhaps the most forgiving admin you ever met. You can try other forums then you'll know.

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x wrote:
QED wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:

Okay lets cut it short, don't bad mouth the host.
Thank you. It's a very basic decency that a guest should try the best not to attack the host. Not to mention the attack has been for years, years.

rich_or_wealthy

Post by rich_or_wealthy »

I’m a long time member, first time poster. QED, your original post was a well written statement on the value of open discourse but imo, not pertinent to this situation. This is not an open forum. Cobra expends resources to operate his service and this forum. It is private, not public space. He can screen members, and set and enforce boundaries as he sees fit. Cletus is a broken watch (right twice a day) with a big ego and poor respect for others. I wish he would have been booted sooner.