Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/10/2011 Intraday Watering

Al_Dente

Re: 10/10/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by Al_Dente »

seekingknowledge wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:PAGING GUAKAM:
“Just Buy The F***ing Dip .. it's from ZeroHedge animation video, where frustrated bears would describe the bulls mentality. When QE2 was going on, every dip was immediately bought …..”
Thanks 4 jbtfd ……and thanks for spelling it cryptically… I just tell the kids it means “fuggettaboutit.” They run around house yelling fuggettaboutit, fuggettaboutit, dog all barky barky chasin em…
(PS: that seekingknowledge make us work too hard, like that ol’ michelle)
Sorry. :cry: I'm still new to the site and trying to learn the rules. I thought I should let a seasoned blogger respond. I won't do this again. I promise!
I was just kidding :P
remember: we like u
especially u had big O right here on this very board last week, yup, we all saw it :mrgreen:
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
EvilTrader

Post by EvilTrader »

cougar wrote:
cougar wrote:SPY seems to have gone high enough for now…
But a third round of shorts covering could take it in the 120 zone, which should be a critical resistance.
If we go above 120... 121.22 should be the top for this well engineered “rally”.

=================
This is in "swing-range" and not for day trading.

"...a third round of shorts covering..." seems to be hear. Hope that not many of us contribute to its so-called "success".

Im bearish biased for the intermediate term...

but i never fight price, ever.

So i was long even with my analysis telling me, WTF, there´s no reason to be long, all world problems are still in place.

You cannot trade fundamentals, unless you are an insider. I only trade price, whatever the reason it is moving. :lol:
rhight

Post by rhight »

cougar wrote:
cougar wrote:SPY seems to have gone high enough for now…
But a third round of shorts covering could take it in the 120 zone, which should be a critical resistance.
If we go above 120... 121.22 should be the top for this well engineered “rally”.

=================
This is in "swing-range" and not for day trading.

"...a third round of shorts covering..." seems to be hear. Hope that not many of us contribute to its so-called "success".
Last edited by rhight on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swing to Intermediate SPX Analysis - multiple time frame - Daily & 60 min time and price cycle analysis.
Usually trade SSO / SDS
seekingknowledge

Post by seekingknowledge »

Al_Dente wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:PAGING GUAKAM:
“Just Buy The F***ing Dip .. it's from ZeroHedge animation video, where frustrated bears would describe the bulls mentality. When QE2 was going on, every dip was immediately bought …..”
Thanks 4 jbtfd ……and thanks for spelling it cryptically… I just tell the kids it means “fuggettaboutit.” They run around house yelling fuggettaboutit, fuggettaboutit, dog all barky barky chasin em…
(PS: that seekingknowledge make us work too hard, like that ol’ michelle)
Sorry. :cry: I'm still new to the site and trying to learn the rules. I thought I should let a seasoned blogger respond. I won't do this again. I promise!
I was just kidding :P
remember: we like u
especially u had big O right here on this very board last week, yup, we all saw it :mrgreen:
Ha! You cracked me up! :lol:
rocstocktrader

Post by rocstocktrader »

Keep your eye on the gap up created by the NASDAQ Composite today measuring down to 2,512.

http://stk.ly/qYFCaS
TWJ

Post by TWJ »

Hi, Cobra! I'm a noobie on the new site, so I am very and hopefully excited!
su_root

Post by su_root »

I was following Sol though, yes and I lost twice man, this was the dumbest move in my life, I was about to kill myself for doing it to me twice, he catches some good moves, but could also hold 100 points on ES against him, if this is a good trader, than I guess it's not fun... but I am referring here to Sol, not atilla, so don;t always believe what others are saying, as I paid for my mistakes in real $$$$$$

I warn You all about the xtrenders site!

I think the whole site is a BIG SCAM (correct me if I'm wrong). I asked Atilla why they need to charge for their stuff when they are "the best traders out there" and at the same time they spread the message that they want people to learn to trade? Guess what, I was kicked out for asking a question..

In my opinion, if a trader is really good and actually makes money trading, there should not be any fees for getting to read market updates? If a trader is 100% spot on, why does he/they need money from a market update service that people pays for reading? If the trader is good, there should be 100 x more money in the markets to be made than from a "market update service".

That is also why I follow Mr. Cobra, the service is free-of-charge which means he has to be a good trader (=makes money from trading, not from writing BS).