Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by Cobra »

heavenskrow wrote:
Cobra wrote:cannot believe bulls cannot even hold to close but at least my 2 legged pullback call is right. First day on Twitter, gladly I made most right calls. I don't know if we continue pullback tomorrow, but the big picture still it's rare we just had a one legged up, so don't expect bulls to easily give up. We'll see. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm excited to be on Twitter!

Oh, it's a little overshot here, so probably a rebound of some kind here if not because the market is about to close.
Cobra what is ur twitter?
don't you check my blog? :(

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

seekingknowledge wrote:
Russell 60-Min on 10-12.png
A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.
:| :mrgreen: :o
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

seekingknowledge wrote:
Cobra wrote:cannot believe bulls cannot even hold to close but at least my 2 legged pullback call is right. First day on Twitter, gladly I made most right calls. I don't know if we continue pullback tomorrow, but the big picture still it's rare we just had a one legged up, so don't expect bulls to easily give up. We'll see. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm excited to be on Twitter!

Oh, it's a little overshot here, so probably a rebound of some kind here if not because the market is about to close.
As usual, you ARE the man, Cobra! You are right a majority of the time. Simply amazing. Thanks for your awesome site ... and your market prescience.
Thanks. :lol: :mrgreen:

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
seekingknowledge

Post by seekingknowledge »

Al_Dente wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.
:| :mrgreen: :o
Hey, Al, You sure you don't want to add another face to your post? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

soooo, please clarify for technophobes (me)
it twitter different chatter than what cobra says here on board??
Do I need iphone or will my old rotary-dial work
I can’t bear to interrupt cobra with another stupid question
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

lots of selling before the SPY market closes. it's now firmly under the 200MA on the 5 minute. nice. :)
Apple

Post by Apple »

a
Last edited by Apple on Fri May 27, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seekingknowledge

Apple wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
Great chart. So many views. To me Aroon says it all. And still within trend. Short-term, 720 at least, imho.
Gee, thanks! I do agree with you on the 720. The boys will play this rally to the nth ... and we'll be waiting. :D
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Apple wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
Great chart. So many views. To me Aroon says it all. And still within trend. Short-term, 720 at least, imho.
me want to take bite out of apple avatar.... but me take nap instead
seekingknowledge

Al_Dente wrote:
Apple wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
me want to take bite out of apple avatar.... but me take nap instead
The nap is a great idea. My last TZA trade was soooo exhausting!! Oh, well, I violated one of my rules and jumped in too soon when I started to see the boys moving the Russell down.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

seekingknowledge
A nickel is still a nice bright shiny nickle
cant wait 4 yr next big O
BullTart

Post by BullTart »

CognitiveDissonance wrote:
BullTart wrote:The sharks are cashing in at these price levels before the EOD here. This is a straight up, take-profit / sell program initiated near the close to rip the face off late bull-comers.

Then, when we correct and everybody turns bearish again, they will do the same and launch their nasty buy programs near the end of the day to rip the face off late bear-comers.

This will continue on, with an upside bias in the intermediate term, until he music stops and the fundamentals (rotting financial system loaded with private and public debt burden) rears its ugly head.

When that happens, it'll be game over and we will challenge the March 2009 lows. Could take a month or two. But until then, we are in JBTFD mode.
Thanks for the update bulltart, I appreciate it. You think tvix will go up again tomorrow?
The odds are that the VIX put in a reversal... or we at quite close to it as we are near the lower BB band... look at my chart below...
Attachments
Clipboard07.png
seekingknowledge

Al_Dente wrote:seekingknowledge
A nickel is still a nice bright shiny nickle
cant wait 4 yr next big O
What is a "big O"??
CognitiveDissonance

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

BullTart wrote:
BullTart wrote:The sharks are cashing in at these price levels before the EOD here. This is a straight up, take-profit / sell program initiated near the close to rip the face off late bull-comers.

Then, when we correct and everybody turns bearish again, they will do the same and launch their nasty buy programs near the end of the day to rip the face off late bear-comers.

This will continue on, with an upside bias in the intermediate term, until he music stops and the fundamentals (rotting financial system loaded with private and public debt burden) rears its ugly head.

When that happens, it'll be game over and we will challenge the March 2009 lows. Could take a month or two. But until then, we are in JBTFD mode.
Thanks for the update bulltart, I appreciate it. You think tvix will go up again tomorrow?
The odds are that the VIX put in a reversal... or we at quite close to it as we are near the lower BB band... look at my chart below...

Sweet, and thanks for the chart.
@cognitivebias1
BullTart

Post by BullTart »

BullTart wrote:

Sweet, and thanks for the chart.
Just bear in mind that we in a JBTFD mode, so the initial correction will be bought and we will probably make a higher high in the coming weeks.

Then, the rug will be pulled out from under as the worries of the debt problems in the US and UK (which have been excellently diverted with EU news) come back to the forefront. That is going to be the short of a lifetime opportunity! More so that in 2008/9. You want to make sure you have all the dry powder prepped for that time. All this is just noise leading up to it. Still doesn't mean we can't play it though.
nasa1100

Post by nasa1100 »

seekingknowledge wrote:
sharp eye :roll:
rocstocktrader

Post by rocstocktrader »

Stock market article: “Gold And Stocks About To Have A Major Shift”

http://stk.ly/qYFCaS
cougar

Post by cougar »

Watching the zone of the line in the sand:
Attachments
spx30gif.GIF