Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/08/2011 Intraday Watering

kaiboliu

Re: 12/08/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by kaiboliu »

Still holding TZA and TVIX from a few days ago. Looking for advice on when to drop them.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

OK, I said, see you at the green line, right. Sometimes I don't bother to comment a lot because the price is on the way to the target, there's really not much to say. Now it's key time, I don't know if bulls would defend here or somewhere else, the only think I can say is the bias is down because so far RSP, AUDJPY, XIU.TO and TBT are all agree with each other and lead, unlike yesterday when I pointed out that AUDJPY didn't agree on the downside. So let's wait and see if any differences bears could make today.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

kaiboliu wrote:Still holding TZA and TVIX from a few days ago. Looking for advice on when to drop them.
Nice!! you must have a hard on :D
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

Well I've turned my big gain into a tiny gain...still expecting an attempt up but the odds are more likely it's tomorrow now. :roll:
newbie_77

Post by newbie_77 »

dumb bears come out.. its only down 16 points today... we need to make it 30 point day another 14 to go... stop hiding in the dyamn cave.. come out!!!!!
soku

Post by soku »

soku wrote:the rumor of stress testing could be true. market is moving
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/latest-ir ... lts-leaked
remember the rumor thing i just posted?
german banks are not under-capitalized according to bdb :D
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
dcurban1

Post by dcurban1 »

newbie_77 wrote:dumb bears come out.. its only down 16 points today... we need to make it 30 point day another 14 to go... stop hiding in the dyamn cave.. come out!!!!!
Anyone who is up for the year is scared of missing their mark with all the volatility.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

jarbo456 wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:PAGING Jarbo re volume horizontally freestockcharts
Inside your chart window >price history >add indicator >volume at price
you're awesome man!
btw, i let go of 75% of my shorts. so i'm sure this market will drop.
Dear jarbo I love you man
Scalper out of ZSL (it should go up more now too)
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

this chart should be clear why the green line is important to bulls. Let's wait.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
JTrader

Post by JTrader »

Me XMan wrote:Gonna have a bounce few times before 1220 IMO.
JTrader wrote:Channel is broken. ES target 1220.

I fully agree with you.
Follow my swing trades @ http://www.buysellmodel.com
TWT

Post by TWT »

DAX : This is a corrective pattern. Once it is completed we should expect the resumption of the uptrend
Attachments
dax 15 min.png
Buckethead

Post by Buckethead »

bears need come out of the closet.
newbie_77 wrote:dumb bears come out.. its only down 16 points today... we need to make it 30 point day another 14 to go... stop hiding in the dyamn cave.. come out!!!!!
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

OMG trin is 3
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$TRIN& ... listNum=15
[edit: look at spx on 22 and 23 nov when trin started going nuts/bots]
Last edited by Al_Dente on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
cougar

Post by cougar »

Al Dente & newbie_77: In case you wonder about my SPY time put spread: I "deconstructed" it this morning, also in 2 steps. First bought to cover the short arm and now, after a third drop, I sold the long arm…all for a profit.
Rationale: I do not want to have interlocked positions tomorrow, when weekly OpEx and the EU Kabuki Show overlap.

I also had a complementary QQQ time call spread, which I did not discuss here (with a strike = 57). Also closed it this morning in an analogous sequence of events, but with a different timing for selling the longs…

For tomorrow, I might enter different positions, when and if I would sense a ”hidden message” revealed by the trading during the second part of the day…Why would this be preferable to staying on the sideline? Because the first move in a fresh impulse is the most profitable and I would prefer not to miss it…But…is it too risky to be early?
michelangelo

Post by michelangelo »

I need another major index to confirm the DAX downtrend before I go short. Otherwise, I believe we're still up.
Richarab

Post by Richarab »

heavenskrow wrote:
kaiboliu wrote:Still holding TZA and TVIX from a few days ago. Looking for advice on when to drop them.
Nice!! you must have a hard on :D
Walk Hard.
BenAndLloyd

Post by BenAndLloyd »

Richarab,
I have TVIX from 47.15. Pl let me know if today would be good time to take it off. TIA
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

newbie_77

Post by newbie_77 »

cougar,
thank you vm... :D ...
watching carefully for your next tip to load the $$$ :mrgreen:
cougar wrote:Al Dente & newbie_77: In case you wonder about my SPY time put spread: I "deconstructed" it this morning, also in 2 steps. First bought to cover the short arm and now, after a third drop, I sold the long arm…all for a profit.
Rationale: I do not want to have interlocked positions tomorrow, when weekly OpEx and the EU Kabuki Show overlap.

I also had a complementary QQQ time call spread, which I did not discuss here (with a strike = 57). Also closed it this morning in an analogous sequence of events, but with a different timing for selling the longs…

For tomorrow, I might enter different positions, when and if I would sense a ”hidden message” revealed by the trading during the second part of the day…Why would this be preferable to staying on the sideline? Because the first move in a fresh impulse is the most profitable and I would prefer not to miss it…But…is it too risky to be early?
joeynickels

Post by joeynickels »

Cobra wrote:OK, I said, see you at the green line, right. Sometimes I don't bother to comment a lot because the price is on the way to the target, there's really not much to say. Now it's key time, I don't know if bulls would defend here or somewhere else, the only think I can say is the bias is down because so far RSP, AUDJPY, XIU.TO and TBT are all agree with each other and lead, unlike yesterday when I pointed out that AUDJPY didn't agree on the downside. So let's wait and see if any differences bears could make today.
Bulls must defend here as there are likely multiple stops set in the 123.80 - 125 area that if triggered would accelerate move to the downside...