Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/16/2011 Intraday Watering

67Chevy

Re: 12/16/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by 67Chevy »

BullBear52x wrote:This is Daily Heikin Ashi and MA ribbons, if you are going long here you will have to explain to your wife what is the reason because if she sees this chart, Oh boy!
Hey BB, I have a problem maybe you can help me with...every time there are some little gains, my wife takes the profit out of my trading account! Geez, it's getting old with the balance back to flat every few weeks.
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

It's about that time to find out if the market will be naughty or nice.
uempel

Post by uempel »

wayne0708 wrote:
uempel wrote:I see resistance up at 1234 and 1242, I see timeline A) slightly after 11 am and timeline B) at 13.30 pm. But I'm not sure if and what I'm going to trade, I'm too tired today.
The attachment 9.png is no longer available
are you going to short here as you have advised previously?
These timelines only indicate a change - it can be a reversal, it can be an acceleration to the upside. Very tricky today, so I'm only watching and writing xmas cards as a sideline.

I had a very early start in the morning, playing a Triple Witch game which has a superb success rate. For more on that game check my comment in Cobra's Thursday market outlook.

This chart shows that a second timeline is looming, I guess it's pointing to about 13.30 pm. It looks like a break to the downside, but today is Triple Witch so I'm not betting. Odds are difficult to assess...
11.png
jimme

Post by jimme »

TWT wrote:SPX : Potential wave (C) down target range = 1195-1191
SPY gap at 1202. Nice job TWT.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

I don't believe in EW, but man, I hope I nailed the 3 either up or down W3. keep it coming EW guys I profit from it. I vote YES!
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

I guess santa rally for bears =]
99er

Post by 99er »

Last edited by 99er on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

:lol: so's IRS
67Chevy wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:This is Daily Heikin Ashi and MA ribbons, if you are going long here you will have to explain to your wife what is the reason because if she sees this chart, Oh boy!
Hey BB, I have a problem maybe you can help me with...every time there are some little gains, my wife takes the profit out of my trading account! Geez, it's getting old with the balance back to flat every few weeks.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

WOW, back for a minute with internals
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... listNum=15

PAGING COUGAR re yr silver chart posted 10:33 ET
Yr downside slv target was PERFECT, thanks much
Now could u please tell silver that her new bounce target shall gap-fill then go to 31 ish, and tell her that we’re not in any big hurry

Yo coug: Rio Carnival alert…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TNedd8f ... re=related
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
newbie_77

Post by newbie_77 »

did MM forgot to put gas on their trucks.. dyamn.. its moving very slow.. no panic selling.. no volume surge... .. or may be everything slows down during year end...

newbie_77 wrote:SPY crap is acting like a 200 year old fag. common... move more than a penny ... dyamn... will you...
67Chevy

Post by 67Chevy »

Ditto that! :)
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

fulkdaddy wrote:
Cobra wrote:now with this pullback, it's clearly overlapping or ZigZag up so it's a corrective up in nature. not good. I'm disappointed.
Cobra, I know you say, "this is not Elliot Wave" but from what I see, you use a lot of Elliot's Principles. It is "clearly a ZigZag" a classic Elliot corrective pattern. Your "3 push up" is basically the 5 wave implusive pattern. And the "2 push up" is a classic corrective pattern.

There is hope for you yet!

Fulk "Firm Elliot Wave Believer" daddy

:D It works!
That's correct. your observation is right. I use the very essence of the EW theory.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:FOLKS THERE IS SOME SERIOUS WISDOM ALL OVER THIS BOARD TODAY, PAY ATTENTION
(PS: and it ain’t coming from me)
LOL same here I talk alot but said nothing :lol: TNX is not happy like others why?
Wrong again von Grinch
VERY WISE YOU “””It's Friday OPEX day like today I will not commit to anything stay light””””” .... VERY WISE
And I’m still trying to catch up (electrician still here)
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
SB73

Post by SB73 »

Surely the first rebound attempt shall fail.
pady

Post by pady »

heavenskrow wrote:I guess santa rally for bears =]

ROFLOL...
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

BullBear52x wrote:I don't believe in EW, but man, I hope I nailed the 3 either up or down W3. keep it coming EW guys I profit from it. I vote YES!
My two cents:

But the biggest problem is...most people just don't "get it"... Elliott Wave and Elliott's findings are SO MUCH MORE than the financial markets. The fundamental discoveries that govern the Wave Principle and thus the behavior of the financial markets are the very same fundamental forces at work throughout the entire universe! Who cares about making a few bucks in the stupid stock market when, if you have a deep understanding of the Wave Principle, Socionomics, and science in general, you can begin to see how everything around us all ties together to form this awesome grand scheme of life and existence. A deep understanding of Elliott Wave and Fibonacci is the key to opening a whole new world of knowledge and application.
silkway

Post by silkway »

Cobra, what is the target for the first down leg? 1200? :mrgreen: Thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Algyros wrote:Cobra, I know that this isn't the proper forum for this question, but I don't think that you pay much attention to the Trading Signals forum intraday. So, could you clarify what the Impulse system means by a day closing in the red or green? Does it mean green or red from the previous days close or from the actual day's open? Thanks.
break below yesterday low (means you have a low that is lower than yesterday's low) and close below yesterday close (means SSO close in red today, SPY has dividend so doesn't count), it's a short.

chocobee

Post by chocobee »

pady wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:I guess santa rally for bears =]

ROFLOL...
Santa (Ben) has already came to town with empty handed this week. Looking at the negtive money flow for this month - it is a matter of time when everyone will finally realize that and rush to the exit door... :twisted:
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

silkway wrote:Cobra, what is the target for the first down leg? 1200? :mrgreen: Thanks.
possible target. not confirmed though.
Attachments
1.png