Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/28/2011 Intraday watering

tdo722

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Post by tdo722 »

johnnywa wrote:Think we gap down 10+ points tomorrow.Dollar had too big of change today for 1 day down.Something we are not hearing/seeingw is going on. Findout tomorrow?e
lol, so you're saying my prediction of positive jobs numbers tomorrow is false? wait, nvm, you don't look at nasdaq calendar.
dcurban1

Post by dcurban1 »

TraderGirl wrote:
frankthetank wrote:Looks like exhaustion on gold and silver. This may be the start of up turn in commodities. Oil is still over 100 dollars a barrel.
I don't trade gold or silver, but I watch them for market sentiment. Read that if silver holds at 2615, it is bullish for both gold and silver.... FWIW

I am personally looking for the markets to be bullish into beg of March, then "possibly" a downturn and a secondary top in June. Meantime, gold could go gangbusters at that time with Euro worries potentially into a Sept/Oct 2012 market bottom.... FWIW

So, all-in on bottoms, until March... is my strategy... until it doesn't' work...
:D We are on the same page.
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

dcurban1 wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
frankthetank wrote:Looks like exhaustion on gold and silver. This may be the start of up turn in commodities. Oil is still over 100 dollars a barrel.
I don't trade gold or silver, but I watch them for market sentiment. Read that if silver holds at 2615, it is bullish for both gold and silver.... FWIW

I am personally looking for the markets to be bullish into beg of March, then "possibly" a downturn and a secondary top in June. Meantime, gold could go gangbusters at that time with Euro worries potentially into a Sept/Oct 2012 market bottom.... FWIW

So, all-in on bottoms, until March... is my strategy... until it doesn't' work...
:D We are on the same page.
So glad to hear that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see similar views, gives a little more confidence...
I look at your site info, very informative... :D
johnnywa

Post by johnnywa »

tdo722 wrote:
johnnywa wrote:Think we gap down 10+ points tomorrow.Dollar had too big of change today for 1 day down.Something we are not hearing/seeingw is going on. Findout tomorrow?e
lol, so you're saying my prediction of positive jobs numbers tomorrow is false? wait, nvm, you don't look at nasdaq calendar.
Lol so dollar sits at high cause of job news?? Up almost a buck,watch 10 yr Italian bond auction tonight.Not here to argue neither just my opinion
tdo722

Post by tdo722 »

johnnywa wrote:
tdo722 wrote:
Lol so dollar sits at high cause of job news?? Up almost a buck,watch 10 yr Italian bond auction tonight.Not here to argue neither just my opinion

Hey, that's the fun of it. You don't like fun and games?
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

bullybear wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Early bird? (bull) I see nothing here. sell on....
Trin smelly at close
The attachment smell_Trin.png is no longer available
The attachment gap_up_spray.jpg is no longer available
I saw that spike in Trin, Hi TRIN is contrarian intraday reversal bull bias just like fade the TICK at -1000 if you combine them are best, this is just a reaction to the change like overbought and oversold. anyways I use TRIN differently. it is bearish when it spike high from my understanding, a spikes high most likely the recent high in price is top, sell with confidence next time high were to retested. Low Trin really low Trin is a gift to the Bull.

OK here is what I use it for.
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
bullybear

Post by bullybear »

BullBear52x wrote:
bullybear wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Early bird? (bull) I see nothing here. sell on....
Trin smelly at close
The attachment smell_Trin.png is no longer available
The attachment gap_up_spray.jpg is no longer available
I saw that spike in Trin, Hi TRIN is contrarian intraday reversal bull bias just like fade the TICK at -1000 if you combine them are best, this is just a reaction to the change like overbought and oversold. anyways I use TRIN differently. it is bearish when it spike high from my understanding, a spikes high most likely the recent high in price is top, sell with confidence next time high were to retested. Low Trin really low Trin is a gift to the Bull.

OK here is what I use it for.
Ok, I see multiple use now. I don't subscribe to stock chart because I don't do my own charting anymore -- I mostly playing here for last 6 weeks or so because I so love to take bull money and also agravate bull while having fun -- have not made long trade in 8-10 years, all short when playing, when I get to play in market -- but now look like time for a change in Lattitude so tomorrow look like my last day for a while. On cobra chart below, is way I use to use back in old school, still mostly reliable. See blue lines for Hight Trin and blue arrow for what happen next day -- green circle is where cobra caption block high trin so no example there.
spy.png